E-M-G

This forum is intended to be a place where complex science is made simple and understandable.

Re: E-M-G

Postby ecker2011 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:05 pm

Jess... Please post everywhere that you can post that someone has removed my administrative priviledges.... and in fact removed Travelers administrative priviledges and there are only two people that could have done that.... Pladuim and Mikado. Just post that information for me... if you can...

I want Pladuim to know that I do not believe that he is involved but that we need to see his post.... and that just leaves.... Mikado. Linda

Jess
CATCH A WAVE! A GRAVITY WAVE!
ecker2011
Seaman

Postby GManIM » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:51 am

Here's a paraphrasis of a statement I posted in various places around the web today concerning problems with impulsion hypothesis

"The thermal motion problem highlights a flaw in the model and paradigm in which impulsion hypothesis is based. Stated simply, as things stand, impulsion hypothesis offers no credible way to explain the behaviour of different gases. It is therefore unable to address the thermodynamic issues of fluid dynamics.

This, taken in conjunction with issues related to the hypothesis' description of acceleration in a gravitational field, leads me to consider that the model as it stands may be fatally flawed; being based in an oversimplified mechanistic model which does not possess any credible basis in reality, which fails at both the mechanical and thermodynamic levels and which fails as a 4-space modelling exercise.

There are a few options left to consider and I shall continue to pursue these until all avenues have been explored"

That's a weight off my mind

This conjectural stuff needs to be done though, so I'll keep on doing it :D
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby PeeTee » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 am

Gman
Can you transfer some of our conversations into your own server, these will work greatly as lab notes, because I want to offer an alternative spacial manifold in which we really line in.
Take a look at our co-patriots in this type of research: http://www.centauri-dreams.org/
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby PeeTee » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:04 am

Gman
Can you transfer some of our conversations into your own server, these will work greatly as lab notes, because I want to offer an alternative spacial manifold in which we really line in.
Take a look at our co-patriots in this type of research: http://www.centauri-dreams.org/
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Previous

Return to Karen's Science Class