welcome to ANU

welcome to ANU

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:00 am

This is a message that Kevin posted recently. Please pay attention to the link that he has posted. Its difficult material.... not because somewhere in our hearts we don't recognize it as valid, but that it goes against most of our intellectual understandings so far... But the course is true and right and I appreciate our Navigators abilities. Even if you don't understand what is being said... just try to read through it. Eventually as our dear PeeTee said recently.... He begins to make more and more sense. ( He has ACTUALLY ALWAYS MADE SENSE its just that we have not had our eyes open...so relax and just read. What you don't understand now may make more sense to you later.)

kevin ยป Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am

GmanIM,
Could I introduce to aunty gravity Her cousins left and right spin?
http://www.greatdreams.com/grace/126/134anuqa.html

It takes two to tango, and everything in creation is composed of these two opposite whorls, locally divert one, and the other will be attracted to it's opposite.
Those whorls are scalar and create and maintain all in memory.
I can confirm that My dowsing allows Me to detect all of this FIRST HAND, as such, and I have two hands, that are handed, mirror like .
Kevin
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: welcome to ANU

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 am

Kevin.... this is your special Navigators spot. I think that if we start collecting what you have offered throughout this Forum and put those comments in one are that the concentration of them might help others.

So consider this your special spot .
Maybe its actually " where the four points meet". Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Return to From the Navigator - Notes from our special crew members