Forum Organizational Changes

This forum is limited to password only. To obtain the password, you must be a member and agree to the conditions for access

Re: Forum Organizational Changes

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm

Linda Brown

dapperzing at yahoo dot com
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby GManIM » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:04 pm

Running out the davits, ma'am
I know where I am and I know where I am not
GManIM
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 pm

GmanIM,
Read this carefully whilst awaiting sailing times.
http://www.qualight.com/tpx/barker/l_brown_11-55.pdf
Think of me as a waking talking recorder, and look towards galatic centre for our course.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby PeeTee » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Wow, what's happened to our forum?

Has anyone other than me any posts since the 3rd of September 2011 :cry:
Peetee le Trickfox
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Its well into October now and the only things that have been posted on this site have been tirades against Linda Brown.... her family....her work. Those reading this might ask what the administration of this site is doing precisely and why they have launched themselves on this course. No other positive messages have been posted. If I am incorrect, please point that out to me.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Its well into October now and the only things that have been posted on this site have been tirades against Linda Brown.... her family....her work. Those reading this might ask what the administration of this site is doing precisely and why they have launched themselves on this course. No other positive messages have been posted. If I am incorrect, please point that out to me.

Missed this post. You asked - "If I am incorrect, please point that out to me." - Yep, pointing it out to you, you are incorrect, as usual.

The majority, if not all, of the responses have been rebuttal's to your inflammatory posts on "The Cosmic Token", hereinafter referred to as the "Wooden Nickel".

How dare you attempt to turn this all into a pity party for Linda Brown. You started it all, you keep it going and if you would have kept the agreement made at McDonald's then you would still be here but....oh no...you can't keep a promise or your word or an agreement.

You reap what you sow.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:44 am

"How dare you attempt to turn this all into a pity party for Linda Brown. You started it all, you keep it going and if you would have kept the agreement made at McDonald's then you would still be here but....oh no...you can't keep a promise or your word or an agreement

Pity party for me? How dare I? Thats an interesting statement

"How dare you attempt to turn this all into a pity party for Linda Brown. You started it all, you keep it going and if you would have kept the agreement made at McDonald's then you would still be here but....oh no...you can't keep a promise or your word or an agreement

First of all. There was NEVER an agreement at McDonalds. The fact that you keep saying that is an affront to the truth. What happened at McDonalds is that I realized that you had never been on my side at all, from the very first and the fact that I uncovered your agenda then has been stuck in your craw ever since. No agreement. It was resignation in the sign that you heard. Did you take that as agreement? Listening to how you had hacked into Pauls site.... hacked also into the HUT.... that it was you all along? and then you thought that I would stay quiet about that and you would be home free counting on my senses of loyalty to someone that I thought had been a friend but someone who I just then realized had been busy stabbing me in the back all along? No.... there was never an agreement. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to The Resolute Archives