Bots, Bots........ Yiles!

This forum is limited to password only. To obtain the password, you must be a member and agree to the conditions for access

Re: Bots, Bots........ Yiles!

Postby Jan » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 am

I was going to suggest that this "announcement" be deleted, since it is several weeks old, but after opening it, I see that it has become less of an announcement than a thread (exactly why announcements should be locked to posting; so they can later be deleted without loss of significant content) and, like all of our threads, wandered completely off course.

So, in that vein:

Pee Tee: I saw your note about your friend's (Ted Gunderson) passing. I can imagine how it must feel to know that, there is now a large part of your life that no one is left to unlock for you. It's a universal problem for those like you and Linda, who are only fed compartmentalized information.

You will always wonder what playbook it was being taken from.

Also, I have some chunks of information you e-mailed me about the back door in Promise, hidden in the math behind the signal noise. I'm about ready to dig those up and give them full attention, but before I do, is there any particular thought you want to leave me with regarding them?

Were they taken from your massive publication on IT security?

rose
Jan
Petty Officer 2nd Class

Postby PeeTee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:01 pm

Jan wrote:Pee Tee: I saw your note about your friend's (Ted Gunderson) passing. I can imagine how it must feel to know that, there is now a large part of your life that no one is left to unlock for you. It's a universal problem for those like you and Linda, who are only fed compartmentalized information.

You will always wonder what playbook it was being taken from.

Also, I have some chunks of information you e-mailed me about the back door in Promise, hidden in the math behind the signal noise. I'm about ready to dig those up and give them full attention, but before I do, is there any particular thought you want to leave me with regarding them?

Were they taken from your massive publication on IT security

rose

Yes well, -the Ted Gunderson I'm seeing being promoted on the internet is not the same Ted Gunderson that retired from the FBI. In fact I really don't know much about what he has been up to since that truck to Area51 with his conspiracy theory authors.

As for that book......it was NOT on IT security
Were they taken from your massive publication on IT security
Do you mean this Barnes and Noble book?
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Tracki ... inars.html
g-Systems/Ray-Lavas/e/9781884674105?userid=BV5zF3bB6D&itm=5

Jan, if you help me sell more copies of my book (THIS BOOK) I will GIVE you one copy right now (unless of course you already have it....do you?)

By the way, here is what the publisher said about it:
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Acknowledgement.jpg

this is where the book is being used:
http://www.secintel.com/cms-display/sec ... inars.html

Here is the TABLE OF CONTENTS
http://www.psychopropulseur.com/Spacepen12.html
ANYONE WISHING TO BUY THIS BOOK NEED ONLY CLICK ON THE IMAGE OF THE BOOK ITSELF
Oh and I raised the price to $100.00 per book unless you have a GA* coupon in which case you get an instant rebate on 1/3 the cost.

That was my unabashed plug after years and years of participating in this forum I finally get to talk about something I wrote!!!!! YEA for ME!!! :D
Peetee le trickfox
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 pm

Jan and PeeTee... would you mind if I had this message about PTs book recopied on the Resolutes Library thread? I believe that it needs to be there too. Alright with you Raymond? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby PeeTee » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:29 pm

by all means, I would love for serious engineers to read up on all this technology before coming on the forum with their expertise because they would get a perspective of those of us who have been studying this type of information for decades.
There are plenty of great people on this forum who already understand all this knowledge to begin with and we are now dealing with the Quantum Chromodynamics of it all...

so the answer is YES, Please go ahead and put a link button if you wish: Here is the HTML code to add to your webpage for a button link

Dear PeeTee... I am barging in here to ask you to please give that link to Traveler and let him deal directly with it instead of posting it here. I am probably being gunshy here but I would rather not have that information posted openly.. OK? Lets let him do it for us.

What I want to do Traveler is simply transfer the message that PeeTee posted so that others can see the information about his book. It would be in the Library section of the Resolute. Thanks Linda
PeeTee
The Trickfox

Previous

Return to The Resolute Archives