Other Gravitors

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Other Gravitors

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:43 pm

a question asked on my site and I ask it here too

"by Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 am

What do you folks think of this site?

http://www.geeman-headquarters.com/warpcore91.html

I am not sure what to make of it.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Other Gravitors

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Another thought that I want to leave you with and which might be worth some discussion here on the Hut is this.

Why does the FBI refer to the " gravitor" design that was demonstrated in Pearl Harbor by Dad along with his " Flying discs"..... referred to as a " communication device?
What is it about the " Gravitor" that would qualify it as that?
And why did mention of the Gravitor disappear while at the same time Dad went on to demonstrate the " Flying discs" quite openly in Los Angeles. He even made the LA times with a picture of the units in operation. Why would Dad have done that....shown the discs to almost anyone that he could show them to.... while keeping the Gravitor under wraps?

If it was a " communication device" then what are Mikados plans with it? He has never actually mentioned communications, has he?

We will be talking about all of this. In depth.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 pm

And hopefully this Forum will have something to say about this too. DennyS.... You had alot to say over on the History Channel. If you are waiting for Mikados fake " contract " to run its course then after the 21st I hope that you have much to say here and I hope that you prove yourself an individual in your own right and not just a sock puppet in his pocket.

And what has happened to all of the rest of the members of the HUT? Time to step forward after the 21st. Fred? You always had much to say.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:06 pm

Linda Brown wrote:a question asked on my site and I ask it here too

"by Linda Brown » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:05 am

What do you folks think of this site?

http://www.geeman-headquarters.com/warpcore91.html

I am not sure what to make of it.

Linda Brown

This is a perfect example of how you don't remember sh!t.

The man's name is Tom Kennedy and he accused Hector Serrano of stealing his ideas and patenting them. This has been discussed quite a bit on this site and the "ttbrown" site.

You feign ignorance, is it real or fake? Appears to be real.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Is that all you have to say you simple man?
What esle do you have to say about other gravitors? Make things interesting instead of constantly harping on the only thing that you seem to know, which is calling me names.

By the way.What happened to the front page. Last time I looked it was still up there. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:57 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Another thought that I want to leave you with and which might be worth some discussion here on the Hut is this.

Why does the FBI refer to the " gravitor" design that was demonstrated in Pearl Harbor by Dad along with his " Flying discs"..... referred to as a " communication device?
What is it about the " Gravitor" that would qualify it as that?
And why did mention of the Gravitor disappear while at the same time Dad went on to demonstrate the " Flying discs" quite openly in Los Angeles. He even made the LA times with a picture of the units in operation. Why would Dad have done that....shown the discs to almost anyone that he could show them to.... while keeping the Gravitor under wraps?

If it was a " communication device" then what are Mikados plans with it? He has never actually mentioned communications, has he?

We will be talking about all of this. In depth.

Linda

Here are a few answers for you Linda even though this has been hashed over several times but I do so for the benefit of newer readers.

A Gravitor would qualify as a communications device in the same manner that a coil qualifies as a communications device. Two questions answered, if one has the knowledge to understand.

Was the Gravitor kept under wraps at Pearl Harbor? What is the source of information that this is derived from? Past discussions was that it was referred to as "a carnival ride" and if one is to look at the photo of the device in LA that you refer to than that is exactly what it looks like.

Linda Brown wrote:If it was a " communication device" then what are Mikados plans with it? He has never actually mentioned communications, has he?

I believe that I do not have to disclose any plans but enough of them have been disclosed by you. My plans are to develop as much data as possible to create the ability to utilize mathematical equations that will design and predict the operation of a Gravitor. Once that is understood and possible then further developments would follow.

Communications? In past posts I have discussed it, you just don't remember.

As to talking in depth, have at it, that is what this forum is about. To provide an open discussion of science and fringe science, whether it be Dr. Brown, Tesla, Miller, Einstein, Apsden, Podkletnov, Puharich or anyone who has theorized, tested, built anything pertaining to applied science or fringe science.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut