Hello

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Hello

Postby AuntieGravity » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Couldn't find an appropriate thread so I decided to announce myself.

I have been interested in Fringe Science, as some call it, and have been watching this forum and others. I have been a member over at the ATS forum, was a member of an anti-gravity forum hosted by a chap named Barclay, read the Naudin posts, the Keeley postings and other stuff found on the Internet and decided to come over here.

My interests lie in regard to Brown's work but also to Tesla, Moray and quite a few others. I might not be too active a contributor but decided to join since that was the only way I could see the pictures that were being posted.

I look forward to more.

AuntieGravity
AuntieGravity
Ensign Apprentice

Re: Hello

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Welcome to the forum...nice handle..<g>

I believe you are talking about W. David Barclay and the Gravity Control forum. David is a nice "chap", can't say I agree with everything he says but then it is "fringe science"...isn't it? Who is right or who is wrong is yet to be proven.

In any event, welcome to the forum and yes, I will be posting more pictures in the HV Connector and perhaps there will be more, depends on several things happening.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:03 am

Hello harlocke,

Welcome to the forum, any questions, feel free to either PM or ask openly in the Conversations in the Hut section.

I see we are close neighbors.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:17 am

Hello again Thumper. I thought that you were already a member?
Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut