To Linda

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: To Linda

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

I am calling you to stand behind your own words here.

You are leaving a very important piece of information out. A piece of information you told everyone
What piece of information? What did I tell everyone? You just love to put that kind of negative inuendo out there without anything to back it up! Tell us all what I was supposed to have said that you are now calling me to task on.... I want to see it!.....put your facts where your mouth is! What ever information you have that is counter to what I have said about Helen Towt.... specifically said in print.... you had better darned well come up with. Or retract your statement.....and no.... it is not up to all of us to go on wild goose chases. You have information that is counter to what I have told people was a fact.... YOU present it.... and then stand behind it.

Who was Ridgerunner? Thats what I was asking when you started getting upset with me because you couldn't find any place to hide your deception and finally you admitted to it.You were Ridgerunner all along. You lied to everyone here and you hauled poor Fred into it with you! This is the same kind of deception here. I am done with it....and with you using this ttownsendbrown forum to accomplish that. You will never rid yourself of me or my comments as long as I am a standing member of this Forum. I have asked you to take my name off the membership. You have refused. Alright.... then... You will have to live with what I have to say about you.

And you had better come up with those " highschool chums" of mine that spoke so negatively about me...." Brownie" you said they called me. What an outright liar you are! Prove that they exist .... have them contact us all out here in the public. Its not for all of us to do that.... you made the charge.... you come up with the proof or be proven the liar that you are!!!! No one ever has called me " Brownie" in my entire life and you KNOW what youa re saying there is just a fabric of your own imagination and done only to harm me. Prove that they exist.... otherwise live with the fact that you are proving again to others Ridgerunner that you are a simple blowhard liar.

Go ahead and erase this as I know that you will. Others will find it on the Cosmic-Token and they are getting as tired as I am of all of this crap. And of you. Linda Brown

I am not going to allow this start up again.

As to your old shcool chums, only one used the name "Brownie" and as far as their names go, no, look them up yourself just as I did in the Alumni. I doubt any of them would even come on here let alone having Howie come on here...oh yeah...remember Howie. What he said about Morgan...er...JD.....er Dave Smith was absolutely the most damaging to your entire story. At the time I attributed to nothing more than perhaps jealousy but after certain "things" coming to light...well...he was probably accurate.

As to Helen Towt, I am referring to something you claimed about her death that is an outright fabrication...pure and simple. However, it is that fabrication that only substantiates how you will use any situation to further your agenda. Even her death. It is that twist that makes one wonder about everthing else you have said. If twigsnapper is not twigsnapper, by Harold's own admission, then who really gave Helen the coat? If there even ever was a coat. Helen was also a socialite, very much so. There is more out there than you realize and all the stories you told Paul are going to fall apart as more information becomes available on the Internet.

Ridgerunner...you could have met Howard when you were here in July, not that HE wanted to meet you but it was for YOUR benefit...you refused so shut the hell up and stop making Fred out to be a poster child for what you are doing. You seem to forget all the nasty things you said about Fred in March of last year...long before any of this. You just can't stick to a story for you will modify and keep modifying to suit your needs. There were no lies Linda, only the fabrications that exist in your mind and the wholesale display of you losing control of yourself.

As to standing behind my words, I told you. Bring your lawyer on and you will see exactly how I can tear your book to shreds.

Now, anymore posts like the one I deleted and you will be on a time out for 1 week (and you will still be a member you just won't be able to post). Post your venom over at the token little girl with the pigtails being thrown about, you display exactly how much the petulant little girl you are. You want to know what evidence I have? Bring on that lawyer you paid for and again I repeat, or shut the hell up.

I would recommend you reading up on a legal term -preponderance of the evidence. I can throw enough at all your claims but you cannot even produce a single slip of verifiable paper or the testimony from one source. You really need to think about it...seriously think about it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:06 pm

Thank you for proving my point Mikado. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Thank you for proving my point Mikado. Linda Brown

No points have been proven other than how much of a little girl you are. How childish are you? Did you honestly believe that all the individuals talked about written about by both Paul and you would not have been open to research by others? Did you honestly believe that everyone would believe you carte blanche?

Ok little girl, I will capitulate to your little tantrum.

Look up John Wilda of Yardley.

You told a big story about Helen's demise. Oh, it was basicly true as to a car accident but that is it. I can understand your infatuation with the woman but at the sake of accuracy? Or would that be truth?

That is the last bit of evidence I will give you other than in a deposition or as testimony. I keep telling you to leave it be but you won't or you can't perhaps because you have a self-destructive personality in continuing to lie in the face of truth?

Do your search and weep, that is, if you remember your story.

Now, if anyone wishes to know the evidence I know of in regard to Helen then just send a PM and I will share it with you. Otherwise, this is done and locked for it only serves as a platform for your tantrums.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut