To Linda

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

To Linda

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

The Engineering forum is not the correct place for all the many posts that were not on topic with the title - "applied electrogravitics?". It appears to have only been a ruse.

I will tell you this. It has come to my attention that you think I am "dying" to get on your forum. Nothing could be further from the truth. You see, I knew you would do exactly what you did...post it on your forum. I knew individuals would respond but what I didn't count on was your solicitations for their responses...doesn't really matter, the result was the same. The only objective reasoning was from Cat. Check what posts I made, none of them violated anything...my point is proven for not only you but the majority of your members that responded. I had no fear of having to live up to the agreement for I knew you wouldn't reinstate. How does it feel to be manipulated as you did to others?

It is a sorry state when there were so many individuals from the first forum: twigsnapper, Barrett, Victoria, Ladygrady, grinder, Mark Culpepper that never came over to the successive forums, what a waste wouldn't you say? I have often wondered at the reason that none came over. I also find it curious that out of all the past forum members that only two are at the Token and that would be Trickfox that is posting (Rose and Andrew don't count for obvious reasons). I wonder why? Why didn't your sister-in-law or your two nephews ever post for surely they must have had some memories...wouldn't they?

I had a long conversation with two individuals yesterday. They felt that they should be posting but their fears were the "energy sucking" attacks you do and that nothing constructive would come about. That now brings the total to six individuals that have communicated that to me. You should feel real good at the control you have on individuals or would that just be apathy these individuals have for you and that they wish not to get involved when it comes to you? And after all these years why would they feel that way? Not one person from the past six years has confronted me as to my position and yet they still converse with me. Do they converse with you? Doesn't matter to me one way or the other. I told these two individuals that if they post, or not, doesn't really matter to me. I will continue to put up ideas and thoughts in regard to the topics and new ones that I might come up with. You see Linda, if one person is inspired to do something from only reading the ideas and prodding that I post then that is a triumph. It doesn't mean that I will give not give the answers but only a figurative pile of rocks with a stick pointing in the right direction if they so find it.

I put a signature up today after Kim mentioned something she read over at the Token. If I were such a megalomaniac than why would I be so concerned about my anonymity? Your new members have no clue of the history of all this and comment purely from what they are reading in your posts. I find that humorous to say the least. I have noticed your new friends from the UK on here and reading, including hobbididance. For individuals that find this place so disdainful I cannot fathom why they would even come here to read.

Just a few rhetorical questions which I am sure you will answer over at the Token. No need to do so here and don't really care but I would still extend the fact that you are welcome to post if you so choose, as long as it is on topic and until I hear from your attorney.

The only reason for this post is that I felt the need to confess as to how I played you on the reinstatement. Imagine how I would have had to eat crow if you did....slim chance of that....whew!!

Now, if we don't converse again, see you in time.

Mikado

PS: Dave wasn't home today. Thought you would like to know.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: To Linda

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 pm

Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:37 pm

And oddly Mikado mentions Helen Towt in one of his last rants against me. Now the other two names that he printed out have reminded me that they are " Big Boys" and they can take care of themselves............ but it does bother me that Mikado would mention Helen..... who has.... from the very start of it... on the spirit side of things anyway.... only been supportive of what he and Kim were doing. Or thats what I believed. I actually believed Kim when she told us all about the blonde lady at the end of her lane. Even Rose asked her specifically about that " vision" and was told much the same thing.

Of course perhaps that was just a story that Mikado and Kim devised... to draw me in and let me think that they were getting support and encouragement from the " blonde lady". on the other side. They new how much I adored her and what a large force she was in my life.... always to the good.....

Kim mentioned the vision that she has had so often. Was that all just a drug based illusion? Or was this part of their plan to draw me in? And of course maybe I wanted that enough to believe them both....but if that was just a lie to put over on me..... I find that disgusting. If that was a ploy from the first to play on my love for Helen..... then they both have revealed themselves as the poor manipulators that they have attempted being here.....and if there has been disinformation and deceit here.... then the story that they both told about the " visions" was a lie to start with.....

And now Mikado is trying to discredit Helen herself with some passing remark about her Mother dying? And me somehow not telling all of the truth? About what? Does he have nothing else to do but search around for someone else to throw sh$tballs at?

Helen never got the recognition that she deserves. And having someone as vile as Mikado mention her name even in passing ( or worse yet.... use a lie that there was some sort of psychic connection going on with her.... if thats what it was) was a fresh declaration of war with me... but I will not wage it on Mikados turf.

And if the " blonde lady" that Kim was seeing was a falsehood..... then I expect Helen herself will help me correct that. Linda

Linda, I have NEVER lied to you about the "blonde lady". I absolutely have not now or ever done drugs and to write that is a complete misrepresentation that borders on slander so I REALLY hope you have evidence to back that statement up. If you really wanted to talk about drugs and people who have been involved with them so far as to be an addict then I am sure I can accommodate you. Do you really want me to start talking about your Dave, Morgan or whatever name you choose to use for him?????

As for the "blonde lady", I was never given a name nor did I know who you thought she was, until now. And as for you saying "was seeing", you have used the wrong text. She still comes and as of yet I still have not figured out what is in the box she holds. Oh wait, I don't think I ever clarified that she is holding a box.

Regardless, you may choose to believe or not believe me, I could care less, but know this, I have NEVER lied about her or the man with no face.

I know you will not come here to respond to this, so when you do so over on the cosmic token, then make sure you quote my WHOLE post, not just bits and pieces to fit your agenda.

Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:24 pm

I don't mind coming here to talk directly with you Kim. Mikado can't say that I am " starting crap" because I am directly responding to you, right? And I can't possibly be off topic can I? And the last time I looked I have the rights of membership here....so I should have the ability to post and respond........ so lets just continue this conversation here between us.... Mikado can erase it if he wants but as you requested, the entire thing is going to be on the cosmic-token.

Your responses.... and my responses in blue.
Linda, I have NEVER lied to you about the "blonde lady". ( Thank you for that KIM. I believe you}

I absolutely have not now or ever done drugs and to write that is a complete misrepresentation that borders on slander( hold on here......" do not speak to me about misrepresentations that border on slander".... You CAN NOT say that you have not been "on drugs".... I did not say non-prescription drugs.all I said was "Was that all just a drug based illusion?" You and I know that you have been on " medication" especially after your sons death.... all I was trying to say here was that I hoped that your " visions" were natural and not caused by that medication. Do not ASSUME that my words take such a nasty turn. Do you understand now what I was trying to say?
so I REALLY hope you have evidence to back that statement up. If you really wanted to talk about drugs and people who have been involved with them so far as to be an addict then I am sure I can accommodate you. ( Again. The threat is not necessary)

Again you go on the attack with me and bring others into it. Why do you do that? What good does it do?

Do you really want me to start talking about your Dave, Morgan or whatever name you choose to use for him????? ( You have brought him into it quite enough. Has it done anything positive? )As for the "blonde lady", I was never given a name nor did I know who you thought she was, until now.( I will believe you because I want to.... not because I think thats the entire truth)
And as for you saying "was seeing", you have used the wrong text.( I don't know how to explain your experience Kim... perhaps you can explain it better....)

She still comes and as of yet I still have not figured out what is in the box she holds. Oh wait, I don't think I ever clarified that she is holding a box.

( maybe its a message to you personally KIM and to no one else. It doesn't matter that I took that person to be Helen and I never mentioned the " man with no face" until you did just now.... I appreciate the fact that you are sticking to the story that they are still " with you".... So what do you think that THEY want out of this situation?

Regardless, you may choose to believe or not believe me, I could care less, but know this, I have NEVER lied about her or the man with no face.

( I believe that you do care KIM or you would never have involved yourself with trying to correct this conversation. I know that you have the best interests of Mikado at heart....and I am willing to accept that most of your blistering comments toward me have just been what you figured you have to do. You and I can call a stop to this NOW. I would like to think thats what the blonde lady and the man without a face might be asking all of us to do. But these are your " visions" or whatever you want to call them. I have no ability to interpret them correctly. Only you can do that. But ask yourself.... have your actions to this point been beneficial? Have you actually helped Mikado by attacking me or threatening to attack those others I care about? and he SHOULD care about. I react much the same way that you do when that is done.... so maybe it would be better to just agree to back away from each other.

I know you will not come here to respond to this, so when you do so over on the cosmic token, then make sure you quote my WHOLE post, not just bits and pieces to fit your agenda.

And how about not always assuming that I am always thinking the worst of you. I give you alot of credit for being in a difficult spot. How about stopping your threats toward David ... last I heard.... he has done nothing at all to harm you.

Kim
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:42 pm

A couple of things Linda.

1. You and I agreed to never tell Kim who YOU suspected the blonde haired lady to be. Well, she knows now but it wasn't you that told her, it was Rose who bleated that out and even mentioned that she would have liked to know what made Charles Miller laugh. It was not her position to mention it to Kim.

2. Speaking of Helen Towt, I put the name of her Mother's obit in to prove that I had the correct person which you have just verified, therefore, I can prove beyond a doubt that you have misrepresented certain facts in regard to Helen Towt.

3. You need to correct Little enki. First, he is NOT the Dave that Kim was referring to and you know that. Second, you tell him to bring on his Remote Viewing attack for he is outgunned and you know it. I don't take threats, either psychic or physical lightly and you need to impart that to your little twit, pure and simple.

4. You know very well that the implication of saying the word "drugs" would have been taken in a derogatory manner by the casual reader. You know the prescription drugs Kim was taken were started after her son was murdered and that was on January 1st, 2010. Check your dates, the blonde haired lady was coming around back in '08. You know that but you just have shown everyone how you work. You misrepresent the facts and twist them to what your needs are and the hell with accuracy.

And as a side note, I remember when Kim was laying along side of her son hooked up to life support and she begged me to get in touch with you....that is how much she thought of you. However, she has watched this all unfold and she has SEEN the proof I have and then think about why she can be so bitter. Perhaps because she knows how devoted I was to you. She saw what I did and I how I backed you and stood up for you. And then she saw how you turned. What did you expect? Kim to sit on her hands with what she not only saw but knew?

5. You know I can back up everything I have ever said. Do you think that others cannot see how you are doing the "poor little me" routine? "Oh everyone, look at how Mikado has treated me". You started it long ago, the facts can be verified but your stories can't but then we will see when the lawyer comes around and we are all in depositions.

As to Helen Towt, I am NOT denigrating her memory, I am correcting the facts that you have presented and twisted to fit your agenda. Helen Towt was not your daughter or a blood relative and you feel slighted that I would mention her? What about what you just did? You took a situation between a Mother and Son and used it to portray Kim as a drug user. You twisted the facts as you always do to fit your need. If you seriously thought that whatever vision she sees as drug induced, you could have easily inserted the word "prescription" before the word drugs but then why do that, it wouldn't have fit your needs.

Now ask yourself this question before you continue this - "What is it that Mikado has that will prove that the information I gave about Helen was wrong?" And when you answer yourself, ask this - "If he continues to poke holes in my story, how much will people believe me?"

Let it be Linda and tell your little enki to prove himself and bring it on. I await his astral presence.

Mikado

PS: as to astral attack, ask Cat what that is REALLY called....and you align yourself with those who threaten..geez, where is the gutless Tracker? At least his was a physical threat and a bit more realistic.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Mikado,

I thought since you mentioned her name first that you would appreciate this.

Miss Helen B. Towt, a native of Zanesville and member of a former well-known family here, was killed Sunday in an automoblile accident in West Chester, Pa., near Philadelphia.
She was born July 9, 1923, a daughter of Elbert S. (Chic) and Helen Trainer Towt. Her father, who died in 1952, was a widely known antiques dealer here.Her mother's death occurred in 1953.
After graduating from Zanesville High School in 1941, Miss Towt attended Ohio University and later George Washington University in Washington D.C. where she studied archeology.
During World War II, she served with the Waves and after her discharge was on the staff of the Congressional Digest in Washington. Later she was employed by Wright Patterson
Air Force base in Dayton.
At the time of her death she was a secretary in a Washington Real Estate firm.
Miss Towt was a member of St. James Episcopal church here.
She is survived by two sisters, Mrs. Thomas (Barbara) Williams Jr. of Bethesda, Md., and Mrs. Richard (Louise) Casanova of Tuscon Ariz.
Friends may call at Frank E. Smith Funeral Home at 405 North Columbus street, Lancaster, Ohio after seven this evening. Services will be held at 1 p.m. Wednesday, with Rev.
Waddington of St. John's Episcopal church, Lancaster, officiating.
Burial will be at Elmwood cemetery, Lancaster.

The Times Recorder, Zanesville, Ohio

Elmwood cemetery Lancaster, Ohio
Military Marker (Ohio S1 U.S.N.R. W.W.II)

Now its your turn to explain some of your statments to me and everyone who happens to be reading this........

. Speaking of Helen Towt, I put the name of her Mother's obit in to prove that I had the correct person which you have just verified, therefore, I can prove beyond a doubt that you have misrepresented certain facts in regard to Helen Towt

PROVE it then without a doubt . Lets see what you have that you are going to use against me you ..... I will not say it..... you can read my mind. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:07 pm

I never said it had to do WITH Helen's obit. I only mentioned her Mother's to see if I had the correct person. Her mother was Helen Trainer Towt from Bethesda MD.

I don't have to prove anything but I will say this much, you misrepresented certain facts surrounding Helen. I can understand why you might have done so since you have said how much you idolized her but the facts are the facts and you have a book that RELIES on your memory in the telling of those facts. Certain facts around Helen you have misrepresented.

Again, ask yourself this question - "knowing how Mikado is in his research, he must have something. Do I really want to chance it?"

I am telling you, let it be or you will be presented for what I said you are. Go to your token. Don't mention myself or Kim and let your little friends come astrally and attack. Your new friends show how morally advanced for the new paradigm they are. Remember how we used to discuss a more benevolent society? Is that the new banner you are heralding? Violence settles all. It must be...Tracker, George, your little threats of alphabet agencies and now littleenki. How proud you must be.

You are what you surround yourself with.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:22 pm

And one more item needs to be straightened out. Kim mentions that you posted over at the token.

I felt the need to answer because you twist things. Secondly, I wish to nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand again and I told Kim I would respond.

So, before you go off like you are prone to do and make factual statements that are nothing more than a fantasy from your head, I am setting you straight.

Tell your little enki to bring it on, don't tell him to stay out of it for he exemplifies all that you want and I can handle myself quite well in that arena. I don't want the kharma but I will protect not only myself but my family. It will not be offensive but it will certainly be defensive and will be threefold. Ask the twit if he understands that before he gets over zealous.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Now why won't you answer me on this venue?

You want something? Okay but this is the ONLY piece I will EVER give you until you and I are ever involved with lawyers.

You misrepresented Helen's death to "mystify" your claims. I have found some facts. You seem to forget where I live.
(and if you can't get those facts correct than what else didn't you get correct?)

Now before you ask what those facts are .... I am not going to post them. They can be found on the Internet for that is the beauty of it all.... I can't fake that. I would email the info to you but then I know how you operate, you would bring it out public with this detailed explanation but the only thing it would prove is that either your memory was faltered (which only harms you in regard to everything else you have printed in your book) or display your ability to weave a story.

If you really want to know then I would recommend you or anyone else to start searching. It is there. I have known it for sometime and never mentioned it but only recently was I informed that there is an Internet location that verifies what I already knew.

Your Father warned you to use the Internet wisely. Not only can it be of use to build your story....it can also be a source that will prove you wrong.

You need to let a dog sleep.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 pm

I am posting here both from a nurse's point of view and from the point of view of someone who routinely sees spirits. Drug, was a poor choice of words on Linda's part. That said, I doubt that Kim's experiences are medication related. Medication related visions or hallucinations aren't usually that consistent and that ongoing. My impression is that it's some form of spirit contact. Someone wants to make Kim aware of something. This is my opinion based on my experiences. I don't care to comment on the psychic attack angle, other than to say I don't engage in that behavior. The box the woman carries may be an actual box, or it may be symbolic. I believe that it will become clear to Kim at the proper time.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:35 pm

I have posted what I knew at the time about Helens death. Did they mention that her car was thrown up on a bank... that she was thrown out and it crushed her? I thought not.

You are doing nothing but trying to make yourself look important. I KNOW where she died Mikado. She was coming to visit with us. You are nothing at all but a sad case trying to make yourself look important. I don't care what the reports said..... you might try to tell her nephew what you have found because he was told she was killed in Maryland.

And don't you dare threaten me on the psychic level little man. Shove off. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut