Personal letter to Linda from Kim

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Personal letter to Linda from Kim

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Kim
You have made choices all along that have included your life in this when you have kept saying that you wanted no part of all of this. Yet you have authored most of the really nasty hurtful posts here. Just look at the last... and you think thats OK?

If you don't like the company here. Then walk away or work with me to correct the problems.... So its a decision that you must make here and now and threatening to harm another member of my family or part of this organization will only stack up against you in the end... maybe others are right when they say that you and Mikado are locked in sort of a mental " death spiral"....and I should leave you both to your own personal destinys. Its a consideration. But this is my one last offer to work things out... if you want them worked out, If not.... then you have declared publically what your intent here is and always has been.

...Retract the things that you have put out there.... in fact erase everything in red.... Take down that remark on the one major topic..... and I will look over what I may have said about you or your children and will remove those statements on the cosmic.token.. Between you and me we can settle this right now. If you decide against that....it will continue.

Otherwise.... don't speak to me about how incensed you are about my actions. Look at yours. Lets wipe it all clean and walk away. Can you do it ? Or is Mikados agenda in this too strong for you? Linda

So you come to give me an ultimatum. Take down anything I said that you don't like and you will do the same? I hate to remind you but you were the one who started it. First speaking of my job choices when I was younger, then you bring my children in it, and last but not least you insinuate that my son passed because of drugs. Well for that I WILL NEVER forgive you. What I posted was just what I was told by you, does that bother you? I did not write any lies, just what I took as truths because they were things you told me. So if you want me to take these facts, as I was told them, down, then I suggest you start first. I do not like to be threatened in any way.
As to what my intent is and has always been you don't have a clue. I sat back watching things, in silence, until YOU drug me into this. So I have never had any intent other then just reading and minding my own business. YOU started this Linda, not me. When was the last time I posted? January 8th was my last post til you decided to bring me into this little war you and Mikado are in. Look it up Linda I have NOT posted since JANUARY 8TH. and had no thoughts of posting but you just couldn't be happy just fighting with Mikado could you. YOU started this Linda, stand up and face the truth.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Hopeless Death Spiral. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Hopeless Death Spiral. Linda

Is this your idea of a threat Linda?
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:54 pm

No, Kim. Its not my idea of a threat. I know the difference between a threat and an observation.

I do find it extremely interesting that you would post a thread called " A Personal Letter to Linda from Kim." on the Hut. What is a " personal letter filled with slander doing on a website that is supposed to be dedicated to the promotion of my book and that of my Dads work.

I certainly do not see any promotion of the book going on/
And I haven't seen even ONE quality discussion about my Dads work in months.

You said that things of interest were going to be posted but all I can see so far is that you have used this site, which happens to be in my Dads name, to defame me and my family as well as my close associates and friends.

You both have managed to.... lets see.... call my husband of forty years.... A " Gutless Marine". ??????????
You have seen fit to charge that our daughter was not sired by him but by someone else and you even have the gall to name that person.??????????
Mikado SAYS that he will not allow this kind of slanderous behavior here but he has stood by.... knowing that your various statements are up there without saying one single word to make things right.????????

I am just making a few observations here. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

I can't resist the urge to not answer this.

Linda Brown wrote: No, Kim. Its not my idea of a threat. I know the difference between a threat and an observation.

Yes Linda, you most certainly do know the difference. Not only as yourself but hiding behind the disguise of "Tracker" and "G".

Linda Brown wrote: I do find it extremely interesting that you would post a thread called " A Personal Letter to Linda from Kim." on the Hut. What is a " personal letter filled with slander doing on a website that is supposed to be dedicated to the promotion of my book and that of my Dads work.

I certainly do not see any promotion of the book going on/
And I haven't seen even ONE quality discussion about my Dads work in months.

Her slander as you call it is in response to the slander you have been posting at the Token. As to promotion of your book....are you stupid? That ended back on January 21st. Why in the hell would I continue to spend money and time to promote a book comprised of fictitious characters? As to quality discussions, you apparently are not reading anywhere else. There are some posts and threads and there will be more but it should be noted that the total of emails from individuals who wish to post are now at 7. Their concern is that when Fred posted after the 21st, you slammed him. These individuals do not want to get into a contest of words with you. I told them not to worry that at some point the truth about Linda will come out but I will continue to post, when I have time, on subjects appropriate to the reason for this forum.

Linda Brown wrote:You said that things of interest were going to be posted but all I can see so far is that you have used this site, which happens to be in my Dads name, to defame me and my family as well as my close associates and friends.

And what have you done? This forum is the only avenue available to rebut the tripe that YOU post. You will not let either Kim or I have a membership to counter your claims. What does that say to an outside observer? Think about it, it says a great deal but then you have access over her. What does that say to an outside observer? Does the word Hypocrite come to mind?

Linda Brown wrote:You both have managed to.... lets see.... call my husband of forty years.... A " Gutless Marine". ??????????

And why not? He threatened my family in an email. You claim he stood alongside of me in a store and said NOTHING. That is gutless. Gutless to threaten my parents who are in their 80's and gutless to threaten my children who done NOTHING to you or anyone on this forum....ever. Gutless is appropriate in this case.

Linda Brown wrote:You have seen fit to charge that our daughter was not sired by him but by someone else and you even have the gall to name that person.??????????

Really Linda? You told several individuals exactly that...and more. You really enjoy using the word gall, perhaps because you are so full of bile. Go cry a bucket somewhere else.....you said it now live with it.

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado SAYS that he will not allow this kind of slanderous behavior here but he has stood by.... knowing that your various statements are up there without saying one single word to make things right.????????

I am just making a few observations here. Linda Brown

I am allowing it because just as Kim has said, she hasn't posted since the early part of January but you seem to forget what you said just recently and you posted it here as well and I deleted it. You used the word "drug" and you mentioned a conversation that we had over my concern about using them. What you left out was that they were prescription drugs. You presented a twisted story, exactly what you are good at, to present a story to denigrate Kim. You then come back and give another twisted story attempting to salvage something from the wreckage. The word pathetic comes to mind. You made quite a bit of claims about her son, the one who was murdered...who drew first blood? You did. And then you have the gall (borrowing that word from you) to claim that Kim started it. Don't you realize that intelligent people reading this can see that you are the one who keeps starting things all over again? And anyone over at the Token who condones this type of behaviour are either an ostrich or can't think for themselves or perhaps have an investment in you.

Grow up Linda. And everytime you make an incindiary statement you will be rebutted. Your actions are just like a little girl who didn't get her way.

Now, your mouth wrote checks that your ass can't cash. Have your lawyer, that you claimed you paid for, get in touch with me, otherwise....shut up and leave this be. You are making yourself appear the butthole.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:14 pm

You are such a pleasure to deal with Mikado.

And this is your answer for her remarks which you have alowed to stand in full public view.... which means that you endorse everything that she has said?

"Her slander as you call it is in response to the slander you have been posting at the Token"

Talk about diverting the conversation, and not taking personal responsibility for anything.

You will not let either Kim or I have a membership to counter your claims. What does that say to an outside observer

You have this entire Hut to post anything you want. It has not hindered you. The outside observer..... after reading what is posted here under your direction fully understands why I will not allow either of you to spread that poison to the Cosmic Token.

The word Hypocrit always comes to mind Mikado.

And you repeat this?

And why not? He threatened my family in an email. You claim he stood alongside of me in a store and said NOTHING. That is gutless. Gutless to threaten my parents who are in their 80's and gutless to threaten my children who done NOTHING to you or anyone on this forum....ever. Gutless is appropriate in this case.

Standing beside you and saying nothing was actually pretty cool I thought. He NEVER threatened your parents at all.... that is a figment of your imagination because you NEED to be able to give yourself a reason for this outrageous and embarassing behavior. Threaten you children???? I never saw that anywhere except in your imagination.
So, No.... its not appropriate for you to allow Kim to leave her nasty notes up there and to call my husband a " gutless Marine". As I have said on this and on other forums. I have never met one of those. Somehow you always feel that you are entitled to some kind of " Hall Pass". Well you are not.

Sit and spin Mikado. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You are such a pleasure to deal with Mikado.

And this is your answer for her remarks which you have alowed to stand in full public view.... which means that you endorse everything that she has said?

"Her slander as you call it is in response to the slander you have been posting at the Token"

Talk about diverting the conversation, and not taking personal responsibility for anything.

You will not let either Kim or I have a membership to counter your claims. What does that say to an outside observer

You have this entire Hut to post anything you want. It has not hindered you. The outside observer..... after reading what is posted here under your direction fully understands why I will not allow either of you to spread that poison to the Cosmic Token.

The word Hypocrit always comes to mind Mikado.

And you repeat this?

Standing beside you and saying nothing was actually pretty cool I thought. He NEVER threatened your parents at all.... that is a figment of your imagination because you NEED to be able to give yourself a reason for this outrageous and embarassing behavior. Threaten you children???? I never saw that anywhere except in your imagination.
So, No.... its not appropriate for you to allow Kim to leave her nasty notes up there and to call my husband a " gutless Marine". As I have said on this and on other forums. I have never met one of those. Somehow you always feel that you are entitled to some kind of " Hall Pass". Well you are not.

Sit and spin Mikado. Linda

I could sit here and pick your entire post apart but you are in so much denial of your own actions. I had TWO phone calls today about you and how you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and hit you in the face.

He is gutless, pure and simple. In fact, let me refresh your memory and everyone else:

gutless wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Kim Christy
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:18 PM
Subject: Catalina

Mikado,

Just so you know up front, This isn't Linda.

I just wanted you to know what I think of you. but right now I can't find the words that are low enough or disgusting enough.

Tell Kim to sit down and shut up or you will find all kinds of personal information out there that you would never want to be shared. I know things about you that she should not know about. Do you understand me?You want your kids and your family involved?. I'm just the guy that can do it, trust me on that.

This was particularly low. You can start your apology here.
"That his character is not present in his daughter, at least from what we can ascertain from two individuals from Catalina Island and those can be found on "ttbrown.com".

You are a downright liar. You don't know anyone from Catalina and no one from there would speak harshly about her.

Put out as a full retraction for those words on that section or you will deal with me personally. You both have caused enough damage in my life that I really don't care too much how much worse it gets.
I will be watching for your response.

G

I put the necessary statement in bold. Stop lying. You wrote this email masquerading as George. You didn't have the guts to sign his name so you used his initial to "imply" as to who it might be but always leaving a doubt.

Any person with an IQ higher than the average Token member or higher than room temperature would agree as to my statement.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Mikado,

I wonder what he meant when he wrote " I know things about you that she should not know about" He was referring to Kim on that score obviously. I wonder what things he might know about you that would concern Kim? He seems pretty sure of himself.

Whoever this " G" is. I don't think that you have much of a friend out there. You can assume the person who wrote that is me if you want. But you could be wrong. What possibly could " G" know about you that would be so darned upsetting? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:45 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado,

I wonder what he meant when he wrote " I know things about you that she should not know about" He was referring to Kim on that score obviously. I wonder what things he might know about you that would concern Kim? He seems pretty sure of himself.

Whoever this " G" is. I don't think that you have much of a friend out there. You can assume the person who wrote that is me if you want. But you could be wrong. What possibly could " G" know about you that would be so darned upsetting? Linda

Are you stupid? Are you pretending to be stupid? I highlighted the part that concerned me. YOU are attempting to deflect what it is that I was talking about.

As to what G might know or not know I really couldn't care less since it was YOU and not George but he is gutless none the less.

And by the way, it was from YOUR email that it was sent. The fact you keep denying it was you is the same as YOUR IP being used for all the deletions and edits that occurred on the Hut that you denied that you did.

BULLSHIT. You might have the other idiots on the Token convinced that you are honorable and honest, not me.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Whats the matter Mikado? Losing control of the situation AGAIN? Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut