Mr. Twigsnapper's 'Easy enough to find' post - Part I

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Mr. Twigsnapper's 'Easy enough to find' post - Part I

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 pm

No, only those that are idiotic and sophomoric and that is exactly what I saw in that post about flywheels. The only ones that made some sense were fruitbat and auntiegravity.

Gee.... you actually admit now to reading the Cosmic-Token directly. Thats better than constantly putting up the farce that someone else was telling you all this good stuff.

And you know what Mikado. I am OK with you finding the others sophomoric and idiotic because I would expect that of you. Remember you have always been our green troll under the bridge. But you have to do better than that now because we know who you are. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:22 pm

Linda Brown wrote:No, only those that are idiotic and sophomoric and that is exactly what I saw in that post about flywheels. The only ones that made some sense were fruitbat and auntiegravity.

Gee.... you actually admit now to reading the Cosmic-Token directly. Thats better than constantly putting up the farce that someone else was telling you all this good stuff.

And you know what Mikado. I am OK with you finding the others sophomoric and idiotic because I would expect that of you. Remember you have always been our green troll under the bridge. But you have to do better than that now because we know who you are. Linda Brown

No, I don't read it. Someone referred it to me and I had to see for myself. I believe I said - "If you say so but judging by something someone sent me from your forum I suppose that breeze is being created by a spinning flywheel.... cripes, does anyone understand science over there?"

I still referenced that someone sent it to me. God do you love to twist things around. Just check back about 5 posts and you will see what I said....and anyone else who wishes to see how Linda with twist, lie and misrepresent the facts.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 pm

And its the same one note from you Mikado, Don't you have anything at all productive to say or do? Remember Kim is watching your every word. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Linda Brown wrote:And its the same one note from you Mikado, Don't you have anything at all productive to say or do? Remember Kim is watching your every word. Linda Brown

Whatever.....
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Linda Brown wrote:And its the same one note from you Mikado, Don't you have anything at all productive to say or do? Remember Kim is watching your every word. Linda Brown

Sorry to disappoint you Linda but actually I was playing with my grandchildren, I just left my comp. on. Now I will read up on what was going on.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Whatever :lol:
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:26 am

We all got away from Chris interesting observation that there were many " anomalies" posted in some of the old messages which I guess Mikado believes should prove that they were penned by the same person. I have launched into quite an extensive investigation of those ideas on the Cosmic Token... since Chris has not come back with more information I thought that I would add one thing here that I just found which might be interesting and really bears looking into.

This is from Paul Schatzkind forum ttbrown.com and I thank him very much for keeping it up there.

Mikado14 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:17 am
I'll give you another thought,

...but first, something entirely different...a question.

Who first started using the Alice reference? Morgan or Paul?

If it was Morgan then I would tend to agree with you.

If it was Paul, then that flight has not taken place yet from it's starting point in the future, therefore, Morgan is still alive to depart at that time reference.

OR......the ship gets built in the future and the operators go back to get Morgan to take him to 1936. That means that the departure to go back has not yet occurred. When it does occur, the operators will pick up Morgan at a specified time and continue to 1936 to complete the loop.

Now guess which half-assed, half-baked idea I am subscribing to? I would have better odds at a one-armed bandit in Vegas...like that would happen.

Mikado

PS: What do you think Mr. Trickfox, should I start designing a Cheshire Cat squadron logo?......<g>
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophyMikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Now you will note that I have entered notes in blue where they might apply. Please Chris, tell me what this might mean? But more important than what is being dotted out. Look what he is actually saying. Curiouser and Curioser Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:43 am

Linda Brown wrote:We all got away from Chris interesting observation that there were many " anomalies" posted in some of the old messages which I guess Mikado believes should prove that they were penned by the same person. I have launched into quite an extensive investigation of those ideas on the Cosmic Token... since Chris has not come back with more information I thought that I would add one thing here that I just found which might be interesting and really bears looking into.

This is from Paul Schatzkind forum ttbrown.com and I thank him very much for keeping it up there.

Mikado14 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:17 am
I'll give you another thought,

...but first, something entirely different...a question.

Who first started using the Alice reference? Morgan or Paul?

If it was Morgan then I would tend to agree with you.

If it was Paul, then that flight has not taken place yet from it's starting point in the future, therefore, Morgan is still alive to depart at that time reference.

OR......the ship gets built in the future and the operators go back to get Morgan to take him to 1936. That means that the departure to go back has not yet occurred. When it does occur, the operators will pick up Morgan at a specified time and continue to 1936 to complete the loop.

Now guess which half-assed, half-baked idea I am subscribing to? I would have better odds at a one-armed bandit in Vegas...like that would happen.

Mikado

PS: What do you think Mr. Trickfox, should I start designing a Cheshire Cat squadron logo?......<g>
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophyMikado14
Mr. Nice Guy

Now you will note that I have entered notes in blue where they might apply. Please Chris, tell me what this might mean? But more important than what is being dotted out. Look what he is actually saying. Curiouser and Curioser Linda

And this was all before anyone found out that you were ...... what did Rose call it? Oh yeah....sock puppet. YOU have more socks than hands......(laughter)

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see that you are attempting to deflect. NO WHERE in what Kestrel wrote was Mikado involved. YOU however, in order to deflect the subject from YOU, have gone over to Paul's forum and harvested a post that was from a time when a good deal of individuals WANTED to believe the stories you told.

Yes, we are all stupid and the evidence of that you keep bringing up. Wonder why no one from before ever joined your forum? Think about it...real hard until your head hurts.

Using a post from me to bolster your stories as - "Mikado believed it...see...here is the proof". Well Linda, news flash, Mikado doesn't believe it.

YOU should have trembled when I first found Dave and not in your crotch. You will have your fun with him and then you will hurt him...just like he did to you. And the circle will be complete.

How do I know this? It is your nature.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut