Dr. Brown’s 1956 trip to Europe

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Dr. Brown’s 1956 trip to Europe

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Whatever I have " doneto myself" I take full responsibility for. Whatever you figure that you have " done to me" hasn't worked. Linda Brown

I haven't done a thing to you. You have done it yourself.

As to taking responsibility, it is meaningless without saying what it is. The facts as presented speak for themselves.

Remember....friend....it is a preponderance of the evidence and your case is beginning to fall apart.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm

Unlike you Mikado I have never worried about " Building a case" Thats generally been your rhetoric.

"Remember....friend....it is a preponderance of the evidence and your case is beginning to fall apart.

Preponderence of evidence. Thats a self important phrase if I have ever heard one. My " case is falling apart?" I don't care. I never had one anyway,

Strange everything you say in an attack on me is generally what is happening to you. Ever notice that? Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Unlike you Mikado I have never worried about " Building a case" Thats generally been your rhetoric.

"Remember....friend....it is a preponderance of the evidence and your case is beginning to fall apart.

Preponderence of evidence. Thats a self important phrase if I have ever heard one. My " case is falling apart?" I don't care. I never had one anyway,

Strange everything you say in an attack on me is generally what is happening to you. Ever notice that? Linda Brown

Do you think you could use the quote feature or are you still attempting to mix everything together for the confusion factor?

You are thick. The case is all about the validity of individuals identity. You know how you LOVE to use spy terms when you talk? Well, I am using legal terms for in any argument or debate there are two sides. When I was on the debate team, the master would always say - "Make your case".

You are such a twit when you want to be.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Do you think you could use the quote feature or are you still attempting to mix everything together for the confusion factor....

You forget Mikado. I don't play by your rules. And a simple thing like recognizing your own words should not be that difficult for you.

I am not in a court with you Mikado and until that day I don't give a rip about your precious " court terms"

You can be such a twit" I love you too Mikado.

Oh, I can be more than a twit. I can be your absolute worst nightmare. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Do you think you could use the quote feature or are you still attempting to mix everything together for the confusion factor....

You forget Mikado. I don't play by your rules. And a simple thing like recognizing your own words should not be that difficult for you.

I am not in a court with you Mikado and until that day I don't give a rip about your precious " court terms"

You can be such a twit" I love you too Mikado.

Oh, I can be more than a twit. I can be your absolute worst nightmare. Linda Brown

Oh you just rip me up with laughter!!!!!

I am not asking you to play by any rules. I was asking you so that others might understand what in the hell are your words and what you are quoting. That was a request so that your posts would be more clear in getting your point across and those reading would be able to recognize who said what.

Sorry, I just realized, You want it to be unclear. My mistake.

(laughing)

Mikado

...worst nightmare? ..... so cliche stricken you are....I don't think so. Take your best shot ..... missy! Oh NO! I forgot...your going to have little enki come after me in a RV......oh my...

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

I am glad that we have had such a good time Mikado. You can tell Kim that she can post any time she wants to now.... she won't interrupt us.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Oh and .... kisses all over your face Mikado. Goodnight
Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 pm

The photo in question is probably not GCHQ. In the 50's it was located at Oakley.

ttb_antenna_350.jpg

According to the GCHQ website, the location at Oakley remained essentially unchanged as to buildings and any other building was nothing more than a cabin. In looking up the availability of photos, I could not find any buildings that matched the one in the photo.

Further, if one were to compare the photo above and the photo on page 455 of Dr Brown with Joseph (Defying Gravity/Schatzkin) taken in March of '56, Dr. Brown appears younger in the photo above. For further proof, compare the photo above with the photo of Dr. Brown holding the saucer that was unpacked in France for the Paris experiments.

Anyone have better photos of Oakley?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 pm

If the fellow from the museum at Canadas Camp X said it was an MI5 tower in England then I am prepared to believe him but as you said, if it doesn't look like Oakly then the other places need to be investigated. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut