You have got to be kidding?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: You have got to be kidding?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I think if I was you Mikado I would probably stop worrying about me "crying like a baby: and start worrying about what ever might be out there that you don't want Kim to find out about,

"You didn't want to meet him in July so shut up and stop your crying"

Oh I met the real Ridgerunner alright and I recognize you Mikado, even if you don't know yourself. You keep saying " shut up, shut up, shut up..... over and over. What are you afraid might come out Mikado? Linda

Really? geez, didn't "G" say that?

You didn't meet Howard but I see your ploy. As to anything coming out, there is nothing that I am afraid of. How about you? My mistake, it already is starting to come out....all about you.

(laughing)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

And here is a really good one:

Andrew at the Token wrote:Re: The hound that took up residence
by Chris Knight » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:16 am

Rose,

I don't remember that particular interaction, but just about everything should be on the forum with the exception of some of AM's posts and some that Mikado (Mikado) erased before I was able to suspend his account.

I NEVER erased a damn thing little Andrew. YOU kept erasing my posts and I kept putting them back up. And what was it that you were upset over? The fact I was questioning why the hidden feature was removed.

You seem to have a selective memory but what can one expect from someone who uses photoshop to put their likeness on other individuals. Will you do the same when it comes to others work? I betcha!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 pm

And another item:

Linda wrote:To be fair to Pladuim he was doing that on his own. It was later that a question of " which camp?" came up. Mikado might argue the point but it was pretty obvious that Pladuim was given a choice.... with Mikado or with Linda. ( or maybe with someone else unnamed... never an either or remember.)

I NEVER gave him a choice. Did you? Your "obvious" is speculation Linda. I am not arguing a point just stating what happened and it is NOT what you say and I grow weary of repeating the truth, you just want it to be something other than what it is.

I just so enjoy how you come to conclusive answers, as well as rose and a few others, without never having been present or if there wasn't a place to be present.

I do so hope your research in other things are done a bit more thorough and a bit less speculatively.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Don't speak to me about the quality of research Mikado. You are hardly the expert.

So if I read you right you Didn't give Pladuim a choice. Is that the way I should read that? He told me himself that you had given him am " ultimatum". I guess thats right. There is no choice in "ultimatums," is there?
I NEVER gave him a choice. Did you? Your "obvious" is speculation Linda I guess I was giving you the benefit of the doubt there when you yourself have just said..... you gave him no choice. I think that you are dispicable.

How I conduct whatever research is ongoing now is none of your business Mikado and you are not qualified to comment on it. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Don't speak to me about the quality of research Mikado. You are hardly the expert.

So if I read you right you Didn't give Pladuim a choice. Is that the way I should read that? He told me himself that you had given him am " ultimatum". I guess thats right. There is no choice in "ultimatums," is there?
I NEVER gave him a choice. Did you? Your "obvious" is speculation Linda I guess I was giving you the benefit of the doubt there when you yourself have just said..... you gave him no choice. I think that you are dispicable.

How I conduct whatever research is ongoing now is none of your business Mikado and you are not qualified to comment on it. Linda Brown

Several things missy. So, it is okay for you to comment all you want but not okay for me to comment....get a life....get real.

As to research, never said I was an expert but I certainly am better than you. I don't fill in the blanks with speculation and made up characters.

And as to a an "ultimatum". I have explained this in the past and I will do so again. I told Pladuim that at some point in time he would have to make a decision as to which side of the fence he wanted to be on. Linda's side which is filled with guesses and incomplete facts and speculation and comments that he was Hog Island but from the future OR he could choose the side that would be science where things are provable.

What ever his decision will be, we shall see. I have no problem, to this day, that when he makes a choice I would still trust him enough to be in a foxhole with him. Would you make the same statement?

Let me clarify the term research. I was referencing the "research" for a book. As to scientific research....good luck with the flywheel. (laughing my nuts off on that one)

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 pm

You laughed your ass off a long time ago Mikado..... now the Nuts? Oh my! :oops: Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 pm

this is from the token:

Rose...rerose...whatever wrote:Re: The hound that took up residence
by re-rose » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 am

Thanks, Fruitbat. I have the information I need, but the Wayback machine is a treasure for this kind of research. Or it used to be...I haven't looked lately.

Linda, I'm not accusing Andrew of deleting the message. I figured someone had done an AM on his way out. The only reason I place it at the Lights forum is that I felt sorry for the hound on the porch in the bitter weather that they were having in the Philly area. I had just been teasing a visiting friend of mine about her foresight in leaving town before the storm hit and this would place it a few weeks before the Hut opened its doors in mid-March.

But I may have confuzzled two different time frames. No matter. You answered the questions I needed to have answered. Thank you.

rose

Your wrong Rose.

Pladuim did not come into the picture until January of 2010. The hound dog reference was made sometime around February I believe.

Pladuim met Linda in June of 2010 in Huntingdon Pa.

All of you have your facts wrong.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 pm

Not all of us Mikado just some of us occasionally.

Like you saying that you have never erased messages.

What happened then to the 2000 that went missing AFTER I left the Hut. I celebrated with the Hut much earlier on the occasion of us hitting 28000 posts..... during the month after I was removed from any ability on the HUT TWO THOUSAND MESSAGES DISAPPEARED. You have never answered why that happened without thowing up a big flapping smoke screen and I don't expect any different now. But don't act lily white on the erased message topic because you have really dirty hands on that one.... even if it was Kim doing it.... she is just your servant in this anyway, quite obviously. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:13 am

Linda Brown wrote:Not all of us Mikado just some of us occasionally.

Like you saying that you have never erased messages.

What happened then to the 2000 that went missing AFTER I left the Hut. I celebrated with the Hut much earlier on the occasion of us hitting 28000 posts..... during the month after I was removed from any ability on the HUT TWO THOUSAND MESSAGES DISAPPEARED. You have never answered why that happened without thowing up a big flapping smoke screen and I don't expect any different now. But don't act lily white on the erased message topic because you have really dirty hands on that one.... even if it was Kim doing it.... she is just your servant in this anyway, quite obviously. Linda

I most certainly did answer you....sitting in McDonald's before anything ever happened.

Why is it that everything is always - "quite obviously" - with you?

I mentioned to Kim this one item this morning. The recent flap of back and forth needs to end soon. It was created by your incendiary remarks about drugs and her son. You want to discuss what is obvious? Okay, it is obvious that the only reason you did that was to incite and attack and to hurt her on an emotional level. Why? Because that is what you do. But then ask yourself this, isn't it best to attack an enemy in the manner that they attack? You teach so very well.

He is a tid bit. You complain about my calling George "gutless". If he had any, why didn't he sign his name and only use the letter "G"? Let's see....make threat.....make an extortion....but then refuse to sign your name. No Linda, I don't fathom George is gutless...just you when you attempt to be him and hide behind his persona. As you have done so many times before.

As said, this is going to end soon so you can have your rebuttal.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:32 pm

You assume that it was George. It was not. It was not me either.

Thats all I need to say.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut