You have got to be kidding?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: You have got to be kidding?

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 pm

I charge you with removing 2000 messages ( or having Kim do it)

You respond to me that you explained all of that to me in a meeting at McDonalds in July. The messages didn't start disappearing until I was removed from the any Hut administration on the 19th of August.

You DID NOT tell me that you had a plan to take over the HUT
You DID NOT tell me that you were going to erase all of those messages.
I would never have agreed to that and you know it.

I don't know what you have lodged in your brain regarding any agreement that we may have reached but it is a fantasy on your part.

So explain to everyone here then WHY you have allowed over 2000 messages to disappear
Why you have allowed Kim to slander me so seriously?
And why have you mounted this all out assault on my credibility and my Dads work from a site that is in his name?

Those should be simple questions to answer Mikado and its about time that you did.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:27 am

Linda Brown wrote:You assume that it was George. It was not. It was not me either.

Thats all I need to say.

Linda

Okay Linda....lie your way out of it. Scream it louder and longer. Do you realize how childish you appear with all your denials? IT WAS REPORTED TO YAHOO! THE REPORT WENT TO THE LOCAL POLICE.

You want me to sign the papers for prosecution? I don't need the headache of all that crap. All I wanted was a record but if you want me to proceed, I will go and see what I can do.

I really don't give a crap, you know, I know, that is enough.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby catspaw1950 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Now we have a suspicion being voiced of a mole over on the token. That seems like a good fit for this thread.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 am

Linda Brown wrote: I charge you with removing 2000 messages ( or having Kim do it)

You respond to me that you explained all of that to me in a meeting at McDonalds in July. The messages didn't start disappearing until I was removed from the any Hut administration on the 19th of August.

You charge me?! I am quivering in my boots but seriously, who are you to "charge" anyone? You were told what was going to happen. You always appear to have selective amnesia when it benefits you. It must be quite advantageous to have that affliction.

Linda Brown wrote:You DID NOT tell me that you had a plan to take over the HUT
You DID NOT tell me that you were going to erase all of those messages.
I would never have agreed to that and you know it.

In July there was no plan. Removing you as an administrator was all that was done. You STILL had all the ability to post. YOU were deleting and editing posts to suit your agenda. You were slandering the hell out of me. YOU were biting the hand that was feeding you and something had to be done and after conversing with an attorney he told me to remove you as an administrator. Amnesia again.

Linda Brown wrote:I don't know what you have lodged in your brain regarding any agreement that we may have reached but it is a fantasy on your part.

No Linda. Since Andrew is such a legal beagle then perhaps he can explain to you what constitutes a contract. EVERYTHING over the past three years during the existence of the HUT fills those requirements and thus it falls under the category of "implied contract" and it is arguable in a court of law. Don't believe me? Ask your attorney that you paid your good money to and then shut the hell up for you are talking with a paper asshole and paper assholes can't hold sh!t.

Linda Brown wrote:So explain to everyone here then WHY you have allowed over 2000 messages to disappear

I have explained it to you in McDonald's. If you are experiencing amnesia...again...then try a hypnotist. Perhaps they can help.

Linda Brown wrote:Why you have allowed Kim to slander me so seriously?

Because you did it first, again, selective amnesia, and you are continuing to do so at the Token everytime you post. Don't believe me? Read what you write, there is always a side comment in regard to Mikado.

Linda Brown wrote:And why have you mounted this all out assault on my credibility and my Dads work from a site that is in his name?

I have never slandered your Fathers work, that is again another of your twists. As to your credibility, you are doing quite well on your own to damage and sink it. You created your own iceberg on this one.

Linda Brown wrote:Those should be simple questions to answer Mikado and its about time that you did.

Linda Brown

I just did....again. Now get a life or remove the broken record.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut