Lies in biographies

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Lies in biographies

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:21 pm

Mikado you said.....

"Draft? Are we talking about plowing a field here...<G>. How do you know I didn't? Are you in communication with him? Linda

Of course I am you silly Rabbit. Did you think I was not? The last letter I got from Paul Schatzkin was posted on February 27, 2012 and I noted with some pleasure that his new stationary sports a letterhead that says

Embassy Books and Laundry ...... which of course may be an inside joke that you haven't gotten yet.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:51 am

And this is good in this thread because it is something that you posted here and this is my response......This message is already over at the Token but I felt it only right that it be here too......

"And while I am picking on you Mikado.... you really should give credit where credit is due regarding the visitor count that you have had on the Hut.

You noted quite pridefully I think...

The Quonset Hut =
visits today 75 (as 9:30 Eastern)
visits yesterday 85
total for the month 1,042

.....and it is only the 12th of March with 19 more days to go.

And anyone who looks at the figures VERY quickly will see that most of the reader count goes to the topics that were either authored by me..... or vindictively ABOUT me....
As of tonight " What Authority?".... 852 views , "Remove my Name" 2245 views and Lindas Falsehoods ( which of course I have disputed here, it makes good reading but of course is now locked 2727,

I encourage all those who want to go look for yourselves... the other subjects are barely being noticed...

.Even in his engineering section where Mikado SHOULD be in his prime.... the topic I began " Applied Electrogravitics" has been viewed nearly 500 times where the other topics are barely 100 each, some of them dismally less. And this is the man who was going to show us all how it was going to be done properly!

This is the truth, isn't it? Check the figures yourself folks.

But then I am not sure many people are all that excited about machining a plug or whatever it was that Mikado was doing to save himself 500.00. ( Why didn't you just use the 500.00 I gave you and just buy the danged thing Mikado?.... would have been no skin off of your nose and look how much further ahead you would have been! Time is money remember? You must not figure that your time is worth all that much.)

I happened to think that at one time you knew how to use your time better, Mikado. Was I wrong?
Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:36 am

And while I am still picking on you Mikado ( remember, I am so WICKED)

I thought that you might be interested to know that your constant use of the word " Missy" when you are addressing me has caused one of the members on the cosmic-token to make the comment that it really just makes you sound like one of those "mean" girls in a soap opera. They asked if that was your intent?

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:52 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado you said.....

"Draft? Are we talking about plowing a field here...<G>. How do you know I didn't? Are you in communication with him? Linda

Of course I am you silly Rabbit. Did you think I was not? The last letter I got from Paul Schatzkin was posted on February 27, 2012 and I noted with some pleasure that his new stationary sports a letterhead that says

Embassy Books and Laundry ...... which of course may be an inside joke that you haven't gotten yet.

Linda

You are daft...I was talking about Geoff. Will you ever learn to read what is written and interpret it to fit your agenda?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:13 am

I have no intention of answering all of the above tripe. I am just going to let you vent your spleen. However, a few things need to be mentioned.

This thread is about lies that are printed in biographies. You have managed to commandeer this thread and turn it into a pity party to say the same old rhetoric and cast aspersions, innuendo and falsehoods. You have failed to see what Geoff was doing in starting this thread. He was attempting to show inaccuracies in what Paul wrote. The basis of those inaccuracies were in trusting the printed word in other sources and in trusting that the individual who wrote such source had properly performed their due-diligence. Why didn't you see that? Because it doesn't fit your agenda, you know that word, don't you?

How does the number of views, which any guest can see who visits the forum, indicate anything? It is just a number of views and you are not interpreting it properly, as usual, you always interpret to fit your agenda. I do so hope your Father wasn't that subjective in observing and recording his experiments ( you did say you were just like him and if so, then all his work is meaningless. I hope you realize.) You haven't access to the cpanel so please cease your outright lying for you are beginning to appear the fool. You have no CIA, FBI, XYZ or any other connections for that has been proven over and over again regardless of what one other person might claim.

My posting pictures of making things is only meant to instill the creativity in someone who wishes to create. If you can't see that then I feel sorry for you. I am sure there are individuals who are sitting out there who imagine a good deal of things but don't know how to get started....missy. Encouragement is what it is supposed to be.

But since you appear and Andrew as well, in being critical of me in not showing anything which both of you have determined to be indicative that I have nothing or have done nothing then you both need to ask yourself this question before both of you retire for the evening....and just what has Andrew shown to the public of what he has done over the past 20 + years? And when you answer that....truthfully.....then you will hear the glass shatter in the house that you both have created.

Now, if you do not stay on topic then any successive posts you make will be deleted for you are commandeering, as mentioned prior, this thread into nothing more than a podium for your persistent brow beating.

Constructively contribute or stay home.

Mikado

PS: Decide to use that lawyer yet? Afterall, you told EVERYONE that you paid them.....you have so much money to frivolously waste on paying an attorney in advance? That money would be better spent on trips to see Dave. At least he would get something out of it.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:01 am

Constructive? OK.... but you play by the same rules.

Draft? Are we talking about plowing a field here...<G>. How do you know I didn't? Are you in communication with him?

OK.... you have to admit that your were being ambiguous here as to who you were actually talking about. Later you said that you were talking about Geoff actually so I will answer in that context. Geoff is a member of the cosmic-token. (Now you can change that immediately I know to the troll pit if you want but you are just showing others how childish your reactions are. Why don't you just leave what people have written alone. Is the " troll pit" such an enormous threat to you?) He and Chris recently sent us a great picture of Dad standing by the green Cadillac, holding a copy of the book that THEY had printed for us in his hand.... I haven't spoken to him personally but I admire his work greatly. Does that answer your question?

Use the word "Missy" all you want. No difference to me. Its just a reaction from a reader.

"This thread is about lies that are printed in biographies. You have managed to commandeer this thread and turn it into a pity party to say the same old rhetoric and cast aspersions, innuendo and falsehoods

I think Mikado that all of us (and all of the people who bother to come over here to read this) are grown ups and they don't really need to be told what is meant here. They can judge for themselves. The words " same old rhetoric and cast aspersions, innuendo and falshoods" certainly do apply. Let them decide.

And I was really waiting for this because I knew that you would get to the base of your agenda eventually. Hold onto your britches here folks.... The Mikado is showing his true agenda,,,

It is just a number of views and you are not interpreting it properly, as usual, you always interpret to fit your agenda. I do so hope your Father wasn't that subjective in observing and recording his experiments ( you did say you were just like him and if so, then all his work is meaningless.

I was just waiting for you to be bold enough to say it outright. We get to the Mikado we need to recognize now.

I might note that ..... as the western song goes...." People throw stones at things that shine."

As you well know Mikado.... this message is on the cosmic token too.... whatever you decide to call it.... if the words have changed to " troll pit" or whatever...its still out there.... And even if you erase it here it will stand there.

Why don't you do something constructive with this site? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:20 pm

It is a troll pit over at the token. When individuals find it necessary to be derogatory, defamatory, slanderous and libelous based only upon your word and knowing nothing other than what you say, they are Internet trolls, thus, the "troll pit".

Just look at your so called quality posts. I received an email awhile back that mentioned that you have a hidden area that can only be accessed when one logs in. The number of times my name is mentioned in a derogatory manner was astounding, also Kim's name. Now, in my book, you are talking behind one's back and as "wildcard" said, that is dealing behind someone's back for that is indicative of one who is afraid to talk direct, and that would be all of you. In fact, why would someone post an open letter to me that you had to post over here? I didn't waste my time reading it. If someone wants to say something to me then join and post it or send a PM but to post it on a forum I do not view and was deleted as a member for no violation of the rules then don't expect me to read it, I didn't even give it the dignitiy of reading it here.

You are the hypocrite.....and your followers.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut