Sending for weeks

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Sending for weeks

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:00 pm

This snippit is from a major Forum which has been discussing electrogravitics.

" I have been sending unshielded EG pulses for several weeks now,"

And I wondered why that wasn't you Mikado?

If someone else has been " doing if for weeks" I don't think that you have too much ground to complain about any one else not being able to accomplish anything.... given time and support from those who cared.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Sending for weeks

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Linda Brown wrote:This snippit is from a major Forum which has been discussing electrogravitics.

" I have been sending unshielded EG pulses for several weeks now,"

And I wondered why that wasn't you Mikado?

If someone else has been " doing if for weeks" I don't think that you have too much ground to complain about any one else not being able to accomplish anything.... given time and support from those who cared.

Linda

There are those that feel the need to brag, just like Raymond. And then there are those that don't.

I know one thing, a pulse is very easy to do. Doing something with intelligent modulation and decoding said modulation is a bit more. A pulse? Lightning sends out pulses.

Also, the clue to a good deal of it is on the Internet, doesn't take a bloody genius to find it, just someone who doesn't listen to you,..,.<g>

Mikado

PS: And how does one know that they ARE EG pulses? But then there goes that idea of the red light on a panel but then I could have told you about the non-existence of that a long time ago. No one came down the lane....not even Chuck Norris.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:05 am

Ha... ha.... funny that you should mention him.

How do I know that "someone" hasn't already " driven down your lane at the farm Mikado?" Your actions went suddenly from being my " little brother" to someone who is an outright enemy to me right now.... there isn't a nice thing that you have said in my regard in months and now , as I expected , you are beginning to cast aspersions on my Dads work too. Of course I pretty much figured that was coming.... but I see no reason to believe that someone hasn't ALREADY gotten to you. What are you doing with your work? Nothing. What happened to your " team?" You told them to all go away....That you were "shelving" the project.

It looks to me that you have been very effectively sidelined.... either you did it to yourself or someone else did it to you. I doubt that anyone will ever know.

I guess that it doesn't take much. Just find someone that has a snapping point..... and snap it, huh?

The things that you say over and over and over again read like some sort of a script. I would have thought that they would have let you make up your own lines.

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 am

Linda Brown wrote:Ha... ha.... funny that you should mention him.

How do I know that "someone" hasn't already " driven down your lane at the farm Mikado?" Your actions went suddenly from being my " little brother" to someone who is an outright enemy to me right now.... there isn't a nice thing that you have said in my regard in months and now , as I expected , you are beginning to cast aspersions on my Dads work too. Of course I pretty much figured that was coming.... but I see no reason to believe that someone hasn't ALREADY gotten to you. What are you doing with your work? Nothing. What happened to your " team?" You told them to all go away....That you were "shelving" the project.

It looks to me that you have been very effectively sidelined.... either you did it to yourself or someone else did it to you. I doubt that anyone will ever know.

I guess that it doesn't take much. Just find someone that has a snapping point..... and snap it, huh?

The things that you say over and over and over again read like some sort of a script. I would have thought that they would have let you make up your own lines.

Linda Brown

Linda, you really are a piece of work, you know that? I have not discredited your Fathers' work. You really need to re-read what was written. I said that if you are anything like your Father, as you claimed your Mother said, than I said that your Father was probably quick to jump to conclusions in his experiments.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe you are anything like him when it comes to that. I believe your Father was meticulous in writing down what he observed and as objectively as possible. YOU on the other hand are quite the opposite....remember SRL? ....over active imagination and remember, there are TWO directions in being off the chart.

As to what I am doing with my work...yeah, your correct, I am doing nothing.

And one more item, your MO is quite apparent, you state a question to arouse. You are nothing but an empty shell, Paul had it correct and Rose came up with the name.....a closet full of sock-puppets is all you are. Do you have faces painted on them?

Sidelined? Sure, why not. I have ....... what did you say?...oh yeah, fallen flat on my face.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:20 am

Mikado you said "Linda, you really are a piece of work, you know that? "

And this is my only response, all credit to Jimmy Buffett

I'm a piece of work, I'm iron and lace. I'm shy, right up in your face... all dumfounded... stubborn as an ass.... sharp as an arrow in a pile of glass....I'm a sweetheart, genius, restless jerk..... Lord have Mercy, I'm a piece of work."
Goodbye Mikado

Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado you said "Linda, you really are a piece of work, you know that? "

And this is my only response, all credit to Jimmy Buffett

I'm a piece of work, I'm iron and lace. I'm shy, right up in your face... all dumfounded... stubborn as an ass.... sharp as an arrow in a pile of glass....I'm a sweetheart, genius, restless jerk..... Lord have Mercy, I'm a piece of work."
Goodbye Mikado

Linda Brown

Ass is most descriptive. Genius? I doubt that for you have made a mess of things and best of all, you admit you have been a jerk. You need to find better phrases to describe yourself or would this have been a Freudian slip?

Goodbye? I've heard that before. Wanna bet it won't be?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut