A Remembrance

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

A Remembrance

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Today is Dr. Brown's Birthday. I find it difficult to say "Happy Birthday" to someone who no longer is counting years but a remembrance is more called for just as we do with other's of notoriety.

My feelings towards Dr. Brown have been in question recently and on this day, I feel the need for a statement to those that read this forum.

To me Dr. Brown raised questions. Questions about the universe and how it works, how it is "held together" and what that implies. Questions of how space is structured. For example, when one looks at a house, they see it as it stands but what is holding it all together? What is it made of? What is it that we cannot see? Perhaps this is a poor example but one that most people can visualize. Most everyone has seen a house being built and can relate to the inner intricacies of construction that are not visible when it is completed. Well, this is how space is. What holds the matter together of the computer you are using to read this? Did it just coalesce into what we see or is there something more at work that we cannot see?

Dr. Brown, as a young man, observed a curiosity in a Coolidge x-ray tube which created a passion to find out what this was for a good deal of his life. Did he ever find the complete answer? We cannot say with any certainty but there are those that are duplicating to a small extent much of what he wrote about.

I for one can see a link from the Coolidge tube to the petrovoltaics that he wrote, worked and observed until his departure from this plane. I see the passion to find exactly what that link was but do I dare call it an obsession? Perhaps it was. Perhaps this obsession overrode what others might call common sense but then there is that passion to find an answer. Thin edge between insanity and genius and usually it is diagnosed by those that have no imagination.

Some have observed that my questioning of his work is a form of denigration or just out right denigration. I say that they have no imagination and are nothing more than sheep. Strong statement I realize but a truth for when one looks at Dr. Brown, no one can categorically point to any device based upon his work in the mainstream. Oh yes we have the ionic breeze but I am referring to his theory on how space is structured to Electrogravitics, in other words, the passion of the Coolidge tube. In attempting to follow the path that this man blazed, the traveler must question all that he found, the traveler must look at and verify independently the results so as to prove the repeatability of those experiments. This is the only way any new advancements can be made with the work of Dr. Brown to bring it into the mainstream....proof of principle...repeatability...independent verification. Difficult steps in some cases, especially where certain understandings of science will be brought into question which only makes it more important to be as accurate as is humanly possible and to document irrefutable and repeatable data that will aid in the acceptance of any new axioms.

I cannot comment on Dr. Brown's life, lifestyle or family and personal matters but I will and can comment on his work. Whether he was right or wrong is yet to be proven and expanded upon. Did Christopher Columbus discover California? No he did not but he did show the way for others to follow and that is what most individuals who have vision and imagination and ask the question - What if?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut