Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Another really moment

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am

Linda wrote:
Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 pm

And Geoff, if you are checking here... dont' lose track of the messages that are in the Speculation section

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=371&p=7909#p7909

And to the HUT
a response to the Twenty-Nine Palms IP address? Thats the Marine Base you fool. Add that to your lies while you are at it.... I don't believe a word you say and no one should either. Your Mother doesn't even remember who I am..... I talked face to face to her recently . Not even a flash of recognition. You are a sad little man.

Nickolas Hodge, I regret to inform those of you on the forum, died last year. He will be missed but will never be forgotten.

Linda

Speculation section? Speculation is supposed to be made with facts to substantiate. What you are prone to do is to just plain guess.

As to the "twenty nine palms". If you take the IP number and break it down you will see that it goes to a switching station. It is no different than your IP coming through the switching station in Yucca Valley. Doesn't mean you weren't at the Marine base and logged in. How about the IP from the two posts that were made? Or even better yet, here is the email that was used for registration - resolute65@yahoo.com. Resolute? yeah, like that isn't you....just a coincidence I am sure.

And lastly, I remember you telling me that the member was named after a Yorkie you were watching in which another Yorkie injured him and he died. I would be very careful in letting you dog sit for me.

As to my Mother, you are a flat out liar. You have not talked to my Mother for if you did, I or Kim would have known about it. Things have changed over the past few months. Things you are unaware of and your statement only shows you to be the fool. Those changes are what was so distressing with the phone harassment. But what would you care...it is so much easier to poke at an old lady and use her as a tool, who is "little" and "sad"? My Mother would recognize you and your portrayal of her being feeble only shows the lengths you will go to defame anyone just to make bombastic statements that benefit you.

Who is the fool? The fool that believes you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Another Really moment...in fact....a stupid one.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am

hobbit wrote:

Re: What Mikado said
by hobbit » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Mcdildo ,
On the ruined by HIM forum, has stated that I have made a racist comment....
Pot calling kettle black.
It is a very old term from when pots and kettles were kept above an open fire, thus they went black.

it reveals clearly how Mcdildo tries to twist others words to discredit them.
In other words he accuses others of what HE actually is.

Actually, you are only half correct. Pots were used on open fires and thus turned a sooty black. Kettles were used on coal fires and were shiny for they didn't blacken from soot. Ergo, when the pot called the kettle black it was merely seeing it's own reflection. However, the statement has become a PC statement in that it has been twisted into a racist euphemism and is avoided in practice. Don't believe me? Go somewhere and say that saying, preferably in a place where there are those of color and you will get what you deserve.

hobbit wrote:he accuses all on here of been "HYPOCRITS"
pot calling kettle black.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy064ub4 ... re=related

He tries to accuse Me of not "SERVING Queen and country"
Thank goodness I avoided been USED as a dumb ass cannon fodder gullible FOOL.
Nobody is SERVING their country, the present day militaries are SERVING corperate masters who use them and make PROFIT.

Are you that stupid that you don't even realize that you just proven that you are a hypocrit? How could I have accused you of something when you openly admit that you didn't serve your country....above in your statement and in past statements as well?

hobbit wrote:I come from a family of military background, and many of them are in shallow graves or in davey Jones locker....serving their countries.

I hope I , my descendants are WISER now, and will not be USED as murderers for profit.

Really? If it weren't for your ancestors...or the United States which you have a propensity to express your disdain for....German would be your national language.

hobbit wrote:Mcdildo has destroyed the trust We all had, all based on HIS paranoia, with NO PROOF...a thing he bangs on about others lacking.

I asked and asked Him to deliver any shred of evidence He said he had....zilch.
his normal method is to insinuate that others don't know what they are talking about, as I see by looking in on that destroyed and ruined forum that he has just accused fruitbat of.

I have been posting a good deal of proof, apparently, you are too thick to understand or even comprehend any of it.

hobbit wrote:There is nothing to know , except that he is riddled with paranoia.
He can't handle the brilliant deception so carefully laid to guard the most secret of secret things.

So all He can do now is call others what He actually is.
Kevin...who will look where I choose...some places are a disgrace to America, they display dishonour to the name of Dr Brown, and I am appalled at anyone giving any time to such a pit of paranoia.
hobbit

Paranoia? No, not really. Chuck Norris hasn't come down my lane. No twigsnapper coming around and as to Morgan...just a will-o'-the-wisp. You mention brilliant deception, isn't deception a lie? Let me help you out a bit:

de·cep·tion   [dih-sep-shuhn]
noun
the act of deceiving; the state of being deceived.
something that deceives or is intended to deceive; fraud; artifice.

And here is another:

lie    [lahy] noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement.

Notice any similarities in the definitions? Have you noticed all that is being posted in regard to Paul's book? Afterall, Linda has been copying everything that is posted, selectively of course, in regard to inaccuracies in "Defying Gravity". You or anyone else should have no problem is seeing another truth, one that can be verified elsewhere and not from anonymous individuals and only on one persons word.

Dishonour to Dr. Brown? On the contrary, to state the truth is not dishonour, correcting false statements is not dishonour. Isn't it dishonorable to tell lies about someone? Is it not dishonorable that Morgan lied about NA337? Isn't it dishonorable that twigsnapper lied about Sarbacher?....and Miethe?

They are the dishonorable ones and anyone else who would tell false stories.....and you are no better to believe everything that comes your way with nothing as proof. I believed everything one time. I believed it to the point that I defended it to a man in a room. I am now blamed for his quitting. Falsehoods and inaccurate statements meant to defame and this is what you believe. Your choice, not mine as well as others who are pot smoking felons....and they know who they are.

All that is being posted are giving links that anyone can go and look at. Nothing is being presented without something to show the source. Now, if you think you have a modicum of intelligence than ask yourself this question.....Do you trust everything that anyone tells you? And after you answer that question then ask yourself one last question....Why do I believe what two anonymous individuals have said with nothing to backup their statements?

Maybe then you will have your answer.

Have a nice life. One paid with the blood of others. I have no problem with those who will not fight or take arms out of religious beliefs but I do take exception to those that do so but ridicule others who have taken arms. The sad part is, you dishonour their memory and attempt to rest on their laurels and their sacrifices as if they are your own. That is pathetic and shallow but then all one has to do is look at the name you are calling me....so very prepubescent thinking but then, why do I even answer your posts, well, someone sent it to me and secondly...you are such an easy target but then I don't kick puppy dogs..just individuals as yourself.

Have a nice day! :D

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Good Golly...what crap.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:49 am

Linda wrote:
Re: Visions, dreams, information from the other side
by Linda Brown » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 am

Three ring circus would probably be appropriate but that wasn't the feeling that I got.

I just have to wait for it I guess.

I get jolts from somewhere I am not sure of.... I had one tonight about Mikado strangely enough.... (where I have always known him to have some form of beard ... this time he was cleanshaven. I wondered why it was that it made him look older instead of younger... He was barely recognizable... as if he had been strangely given several more years to carry and he walked to the side of his truck with a distinctive limp.)

So Mikado.... why the different look?

Linda

Let's see, the only jolt you received was from Dave. My oh my how you will tell a story to make it appear as if you are gifted.

What you don't realize is, what you have posted above, proves how you lie. You made a statement a while ago, in fact, about 2 months, that is now proven as a lie.

Vision? no...not really.....just an email...and more than likely it was a PM from "Mickey" or what ever other name he goes by on your site. Wonder if Ray Ray screwed up his email?......probably. Next time, I might just let him sit by the road and not offer assistance but then, I do kinda like the guy and my nature would be to render assistance.

Why the different look? Your psychic, so you claim, but I would bet my farm that you will never get it correct. In fact, I will bet my work and all the associated hardware and information if you get it correct.

You won't.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Good Golly....she's at it again.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:14 am

Linda Nostradamus wrote:

My guess
by Linda Brown » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm

This message was posted on the Living Moon. And now here.

Well, try this on for size.

What if.... Paul was encouraged to step back... and do exactly what he was supposed to do....I don't know if he understood his impulses at the time or recognized that they might have come from sort of other source. The important thing is that he has acted on them.... but he left a little piece of bread on the trail for others to notice. He called his publishing company EMBASSY LAUNDRY...... that has a distinct meaning to me.

And then Mikado sheers away from everyone who cared for him and supported him.... sends his partner away... alienates me and everyone else... why?

Today he wrote this after I told him that I had experienced a "input of information" regarding him

so he ended his typical diatribe with this

Why the different look? Your psychic, so you claim, but I would bet my farm that you will never get it correct. In fact, I will bet my work and all the associated hardware and information if you get it correct.

You won't.Lt. Commander

Private message

And now Mikado is betting me that I can't ever guess what has been happening regarding the changes that he has been going through.... but you see... I already know.... He has been " experimenting" on his own.

And it is showing.

I am right, Mikado, you IDIOT. People around you are saying that you have aged " terribly". That has a special meaning to me..... You shouldn't bet the farm that I would not guess... because you have already lost. The cost? Remember what " Morgan " said? Nothing less than EVERYTHING! Linda

I can never get over the mendacity you continue to exhibit. Ok, let's get this rebuttal started. <g>

I am not the "IDIOT" but you can believe anything you wish for afterall, your Linda Brown with all your CIA et al connections whose husband won't even purchase her a car and probably still locks the bedroom door when he goes to bed. Why haven't they "taken" care of that for you? Afterall, sleeping on the couch can't be doing your shoulder any good....can it? <G>

Actually, I didn't know "people" was a singular expression. All this started after I passed Dave...er Morgan...er JD...oh...whatever you are calling him now, sitting alongside of PA 113 broke down right before the intersection of Pikeland Rd at Hallman's Store. I knew he would tell you all about it but then, I couldn't resist stopping for it would have been against my nature not to. So, no one other than Dave has told you a thing. As "input of information", well, when someone tells you something, that is considered information. Your initial display is misleading in that you intimated that it was "psychic"...who is the "IDIOT"?......<G>...<and out loud at that!>

Moving on, how can I be "experimenting" when you have been insistent that I have fallen flat on my face? Afterall, your "sources" told you that. What....did they get it wrong? Afterall, they did get the NA337 wrong, they also got Sarbacher wrong and they got Miethe wrong. One can only wonder what else they have gotten wrong. So, what is it? Either I am "experimenting" or I am not as you have said over the past several months...and it is "showing"? ....want to buy a vowel for your next guess? <g>

Aged terribly? Actually, I have run across different friends that have said it makes me look younger. Did your source also mention that my head is clean shaven as well?

No Linda, you haven't guessed a thing correctly and as to losing anything, you lost. You lost it all for all you have left are followers, some of whom are convicted felons and they know who they are and they portray themselves to you and everyone as being so spiritual and that minion you have over the pond is just one example of the blind being led by the blind. You lost someone who loved you as a brother. You lost someone who believed in you. You lost a good deal. How did you do that? You know how.....from your lack of honesty. Kevin is correct in one respect when he says "McDildo". You used me pretty good.

Your wrong. My farm is safe and so is my work. You will never guess.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

It just keeps getting better.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am

Here is another "really" moment, however, it is proof. Proof of what you may ask? Cogitate on it.

The following post is with thanks to "Equalizer", whoever you are.

Linda wrote:Re: Why did TTB go to Germany in 1945?
by Linda Brown » Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:13 pm

For those of you who are members and posters at the Living Moon too.... heads up because Mikado has applied for membership there. I guess he is not getting enough play out of taking over and ruining the HUT.....

So I warn you all. Zorgon asked me if we should let him on and I left it to him... saying tht if we don't we will probably hear his whining all over.... however if he attacks me over there I am not going to get into any kind of fist fight over there. I hope that Zorgon realizes what a negative influence Mikado can be.... but on the other hand. We know Mikado... he has a proven and established record with his agenda so perhaps he won't be as harmful to them as he was to us. And I think that Zorgon will have no patience for his insults. We will see.

Anyway.... a blow in that direction is beginning to stir.

Linda

This post is a perfect example of Linda's manipulative manner. For some reason, another person with another forum "asks her about approving a new member"!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!

Let's set the record straight here. First....if you call "whining" telling the truth and presenting a source for others to look at, then, okay. If not, then you are the squeaky wheel drawing all the attention and squeaky wheels are usually defective. Second, here is another one of your little slips. You use the word "agenda" quite easily and abundantly. So did Morgan. In fact, in Morgan's communications, a good deal of "his" grammar and written inflections. Don't believe me? Ask Paul or better yet, remember all those communications you claimed to have received in regard to Morgan's emails to Paul? I bet the copier at the Library had a real workout. So Linda, what is your "agenda"? Thirdly, "harmful to them as he was to us." ? Again, if presenting the truth is "harmful" then I suppose your correct, however, I have found that telling the truth is "only" harmful to those perpetrating a lie. A freudian slip?

As to the Living Moon, I only applied to prove a point. It has been 24 hours and I have not been approved and frankly, I don't expect to be. If I were approved, then a pattern would be broken and that pattern is that you will manipulate and lie to keep me from having the ability to post where you are. The answer to why should be apparent to anyone with a modicum of intelligence or an IQ greater than the speed limit on most highways. If I am wrong then why was I banned from the Token when I violated no rules? But you and others are doing exactly what you claim as a reason for banning? And you wonder why you et al are "hypocrites"?

Of course I could take a lesson from Linda and join anywhere I wish, just use a different name like she did on the History Channel...or ttbrown.com.....or.....the Hut. I wonder how many she has at the Token?

My point is proven. IF Zorgon was what you have portrayed him to be, he would be a free thinker and one open to opposing points of view, for example, truth with a cite to read.

And the legacy of Townsend Brown's Daughter continues. (I am not referencing Dr Brown, only his daughter so if...no, when...you copy this, be sure to keep everything including this statement)

Mikado

PS: The only reason most of these individuals are following you is not for YOU but for what you might have. I warned you of this and you didn't listen. It is not about you Linda, it is about what you might know about your Father.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Really?

Postby catspaw1950 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:31 pm

I disagree with the idea of voting someone off the island because someone else ended up having a bad experience with said person. It reminds me of the blathering reality tv that's so in vogue, not to mention middle school cliques. I realize these forums are not governed by the judicial system, but I had hoped we were beyond the days of lynching someone over someone else's hurt feelings. Maybe I'll vent my frustrations over families ambling through parking lots, snarling traffic as they meander through their own little world. Maybe I'll just start mowing down pedestrians who get in my way.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Re: Really?

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am

catspaw1950 wrote:I disagree with the idea of voting someone off the island because someone else ended up having a bad experience with said person. It reminds me of the blathering reality tv that's so in vogue, not to mention middle school cliques. I realize these forums are not governed by the judicial system, but I had hoped we were beyond the days of lynching someone over someone else's hurt feelings. Maybe I'll vent my frustrations over families ambling through parking lots, snarling traffic as they meander through their own little world. Maybe I'll just start mowing down pedestrians who get in my way.

Cat

Well Cat, there must have been some voting involved at the Living Moon for I signed up on Wednesday and I haven't heard a thing yet. I knew when I registered that I wouldn't be approved. How did I know this?

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=02143ccde976aee90a682dad9c86096e&

All one has to do is to go down and view the "Forum Staff" on the right side of the screen.

It truly is a shame when a person attempts to join a forum and then is denied based upon the influence of one person and that would be Linda Brown. Ever since the summer of last year it has been between Linda and I. When the cosmic token was created, others became involved and of course, when they interjected, I rebutted them. Linda claims, that I went after them and was ....well....we all know and don't need a review, but based upon that, she has influenced someone else to do her bidding in not allowing my registration.

I have not been disappointed for she has proven to be a hypocrite, that I have claimed she is, as well as the others on the Token.

What is she afraid of? Intelligent conversation that will counter her claims of non-existent individuals? Intelligent discussions of the facts that are turning up that contradict those non-existent individuals? Perhaps it is merely the truth about her Father that she is afraid of uncovering? Or is she just afraid that maybe....just maybe....her Father's real story is not as flamboyant as written by Paul Schatzkin? In any event, does it matter if he did have a boring life? Does it matter if he really was discharged for a homosexual act? Does it matter that this might very well be the reason for the rift between her brother and Father? Perhaps some of these questions will be answered after I interview someone who knew Dr. Brown but in any event, what is more important? The truth? The science? Maybe all of the above? Who knows.

In any event, she doesn't have the intelligence or the ability to discuss in a rational manner as is evident of her copying all that Geoff and I have posted and then attempting to discuss it at the Token. She then posts on the "Living Moon" in a manner that portrays that the Token is doing all this research but the reality is that it is lifted from here. Is that not a misrepresentation at the very least? No, not really in her eyes, but the reality is different than her perceptions. She doesn't give proper citations of the source of info on her own site therefore, why should it be any different at another site? Does this not indicate manipulative behaviour? Most circles would file those acts in a category of honesty. Of course, when it comes to referencing any of the above information at a site other than the Token, she does give a link to the Token where the lifted material is posted and only give a casual mention of "TTownsendBrown.com". Misdirection at best but it does portray what she is, she cannot give the credit where credit is due and that is not a "truthful act".

So now she is controlling TWO sites and she is making sure that I cannot post and discuss intelligently. She is afraid of what I have to say. Her actions indicate that: 1. She will not post here (fear of direct rebuttal and discussions for she cannot face the truth); 2. She will not allow me the opportunity to rebut on the Token by taking the action of having me banned even though I violated no rules while others are continually violating them (what happened to the bouncers out in space who are very big that would not put up with defamation?); 3. She is now in a position at the "Living Moon" and is manipulating the admin in not approving my registration. And now I have received an email wanting to know why I haven't posted over there......duh....maybe it is because I can't login for I have not been approved. You remind me of the defendant who murdered their parents and then claimed mercy on the court since you are an orphan. Linda called me an "IDIOT" not to very long ago but whose actions indicate the reality?

She is afraid. She can run from the truth but the google bots et al will pick it up here and as is evident from the page activity on the info being provided....there are some interesting IP's showing up to read.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

It never stops...another "really" moment from Linda

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:24 pm

With my thanks to the equalizer....whomever you are.....I post this email.

Linda wrote:
Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:49 am

Still no word at all from Geoff. I am wondering now if we were actually hearing from Geoff at all? No reponse yet from my two Emails. And no further response from him after April 7th.

Now of course, forgive me , but until I hear from Geoff himself I am going to start considering the possibility that the things Geoff brought up were actually penned by Mikado.

You are not forgiven. Now how could I post under his name? I don't have his password. Secondly, look...just look at what you wrote. You assume, as always that since someone didn't answer you then it must be what you think it is. Maybe...just maybe...perhaps you are wrong? I know that is a concept that is alien to you but you are wrong.

Linda wrote:This will not be the first time that ( if he has here) Mikado has posed as another person to cause dissention and upset. He did that with a character he presented to us all as Ridgerunner. A college professor the poster said who had groups of students studying Forums and how they react to certain stimuli.

Now that is interesting all by itself. Why would someone study the way that different members of a Forum react? So they can manipulate them!

Linda, for the last time, I have explained who Ridgerunner was, you could have met Howard back in July at McDonalds but you refused so why don't you just shut the hell up and start explaining all the "sock puppets" (thank you Rose for that) that you have had. Why don't you start with "Nicholas-Hodge" that you had on here and then you might proceed with "Hog Island" (that is the ridiculous identity that you claimed was Pladuim from the future come back to post to get himself to align with Mikado....huh?....why didn't he just get you to do it? Wouldn't that have been better so that no paradox would occur?....and then you wonder why Pladuim won't contact you and he disappeared? You did it, accept the responsibility) and "wildcard" from the History Channel and then for the grand finale you could finish with all the puppets you had on Paul's forum.

Linda wrote:So Geoff, you are the only one who can put this to rest. Mikado has said that you and he have been in communication. He has led us to believe that it was you who authored that information and especially the Conclusion in the April 7th message. Are those your words?

Geoff has posted and that is about all you will get from him. I have his permission to say the following - "Linda sucks the energy out of people" and I agree, that is how you wear them down so that you have the last words which in your mind makes you correct. What you don't realize is that you are like the snake oil barker, everyone won't expel the energy to even argue with you. So I suppose you are correct when you called me an "IDIOT" for I am standing "toe to toe" with you presently but when I am gone, there will be no one in the crowd except those minions who are poor spirits that neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.(paraphrase from T. Roosevelt). Your friends from Great Valley were correct, you will continue to give excuses with the evidence staring you in the face. Those are Geoff's words (in the quotation marks above)not mine....get used to it. He is one of six who don't believe the information in Paul's book but he and Kestrel are the only ones who are posting. The others feel the same way in that you will suck the energy out of people with your persistent twisting and obfuscation of facts. Want an example? You want Geoff to show proof even though he has provided links that anyone on the Internet can go to. Where is the proof from twigsnapper or Morgan? Where is the proof from information that you have provided? Neither the anonymous individuals have provided any proof other than their word and neither have you but yet, you want everyone else to provide proof. What does that say?

Linda wrote:I have to thank you.... if it was you... because the names and positions that you brought up on your research on Sarbacher have lead to all kinds of interesting information.... stuff that I would never have found without your help. BUTIf it wasn't you Geoff..... and your name was simply used by Mikado I count that as a terrible shame. That means that he wasn't trying to help us at all.... as I had hoped that you were trying to do...and its only because of a sort of cosmic haha that things turned out in a positive way..

You hoped that Geoff was attempting to help YOU??!!!???!! For heaven's sake woman, he was performing due-diligence on Paul's book....if anything....he was helping PAUL! "Cosmic haha"..that is your answer for anything that can't be explained. I suppose that is your explanation for twigsnapper and Morgan. Oh, and by the way, I would bet you got the idea for the "Token" from the movie "While you were sleeping". I asked Dave about the Token. He never gave one.

Linda wrote:I think that it is getting sort of critical to hear from you. Otherwise I will have no choice but to assume that Mikado has pulled another " Ridgerunner" on all of us for his own benefit and to my detriment. So please contact me.

He will not contact you directly, he has answered you in his post.

Linda wrote:And Mikado it probably would be a good idea for you to ask him to contact me too....of course I will have a couple of questions of him that only he and I might know... just to be sure... I am sure that you understand!

And now here is the "Really?" moment. Now follow this, you want me to contact him to get him to communicate with you and then you will ask him questions that only he and you might know. No Linda, I don't understand but what I do understand is that you require so very much to have verification but you expect everyone to believe information supplied by two individuals who are nameless with no verification. What standard are you operating under? NEWS FLASH! Verification needs to be provided by others for the book "Defying Gravity" so why don't YOU have twigsnapper and Morgan get on this forum and rebut what has been posted. GET Morgan to come on here and rebut what Geoff has posted. GET twigsnapper to come here and rebut what has been posted. After that then perhaps Geoff will contact you. Anything more from you in that regard is blathering and as Hobbididance was prone to say - "Me thinks thou protest too much". Have them put up or shut up for they are the only ones who can settle the discrepancies. My money is on the fact that they won't come on here. Of course, you will say that they wouldn't stoop so low to come on here and blah...blah...blah. Yaaaawwwwnnnnn. Heard that before. Let them speak for themselves. Let them explain why they lied to Paul. Maybe...just maybe...Paul DID his due-diligence and found out the truth and said to himself...."I don't need to be aligned with liars"....just ruminating mind you. Perhaps that is the reason for the comment - "empty shells".

Linda wrote:And what happened with your interest in the LivingMoon. Jump on in.... the waters fine! Unless of course you think its a little too deep for you? Linda

I tried to login on Wednesday evening, Thursday morning, Thursday evening, Friday morning and then Saturday morning. On every instance a screen came up and stated that I need to be approved by admin. I have received no emails indicating my ability to post. If an email was sent, it might have gone through the spam filter if it were generated automatically. IF I am approved, which I doubt I was, in fact, let me check right now....Pause.....Here is what it says:

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/forum/index.php?action=login2 wrote:
Forum is currently set to Admin Approval for New Members

An Error Has Occurred!
Your email address needs to be validated before you can login.

Tell your admin to check, they should be able to see that an attempt was made to login at approximately 12:18 PM EDT. Anyone can go to the link, type in Mikado for the ID and hit enter, you will get the same words as printed above, especially the words in green.

My point is proven and no, the water is not too deep, in fact, if I were to jump in, my feet would get stuck in the mud. And to quote you or would that be your alter ego......your boiler has already sucked up mud and you won't know it until the crown sheet is exposed. The sight glass is going down.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And this moment to Hobbididance

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:38 pm

This for Geoff and Kestrel:

(thanks to equalizer)

hobbididance wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by hobbit » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:53 pm

Geoff and Chris,
Come on here to discuss this..please.
I do not feel decieved, I am humbled to be in the presence of those involved.
Do not buy false pictures, it costs lots.
Don't fall for the nine card trick, I trust to Myself, My higher self, I won't ever be upon the hut site again, I will view it .
Kevin

I have a news flash for you hobbididance. They don't read over there so you might as well post here but then, you won't. Cowards such as you are fearful of facing truth...the truth about themselves.....you were a coward to not go into the military...weren't you? Or was it that you didn't qualify and now all this talk is anger for them not allowing you to enlist?Your barking belies the truth. Afterall, my experience has been that those that are the most vocal as you with all the excuses are masking their cowardice.

Anyway, here you are Geoff and Kestrel and here is the link:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8164#p8164

You will have to substitute "troll pit" with the proper name....cosmic token but be sure to put in the hyphen.

Mikado

PS: Hi LInda!! I see you are on. Copying posts probably..I 'll be cutting the tits off of that boar hog soon enough. At least for a little bit. Oh, and as to the Living Moon...still can't get on but then that doesn't surprise me.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

It only gets better

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm

And here is another "sock puppet" that has surfaced on the Hut.

DeliveredWings

Only one post ever and joined the forum on Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 pm.

It doesn't stop, does it Linda.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut