Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

And not to be outdone, in comes another...

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:17 pm

new-guy is another sock puppet.

Interesting email...... XXX-lavas@videotron.ca

Name sound familiar?

Just how many of the members are freakin' sock puppets? And the question that comes to mind...how many on the Token?

Bet Linda is very careful about that...her cousin will see the IP's and out her...but then....blood is thicker than water.

You really made a joke of yourself Linda. Keep talking about Ridgerunner, you didn't want to meet him...your problem because you probably were afraid to meet him face to face because you knew he would tromp yo' ass. However, I will keep digging and will see how many others that might be in here. How many did Rose have? Afterall, I have found some from you and some from Raymond, all that is left is Rose.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

This takes the cake..

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:28 pm

And here is an excerpt from an email sent to me of a post Linda made on the Living Moon.

Brownie wrote:Zorgon.... if it is alright to you I would like to print out that entire message from Littleenki to a post on the cosmic token.... that way if you ever decide that it is taking up too much room here it will always be saved there for all of us to dig through, I appreciate the space that it took but it was important I think. Thank you.

She asks for permission to copy something from the Living Moon but just takes whatever she wants from here. So, why is it that the copyright laws apply to the Living Moon but not to the Hut?

Answer: Because Linda is involved at the Living Moon.

Mikado

(that sucking sound you hear at the Living Moon is Linda)
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Really?

Postby catspaw1950 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 am

The shaven avatar looks a lot like my Uncle Pat back before he shot himself in the head. Suicide was preferable to compliance with his medical care. Plus he was afraid of going crackers like his sister did.

Catwoman
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

You have to wonder about some people.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:44 am

And here is a priceless post from Hobbididance (with thanks to the anonymous email sender):

Hobbididance wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by hobbit » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:25 pm

I look forward to him been on there, I will be able to thank him for banning Me from the hut.....what a relief.
I no longer have to read his constant paranoid rantings .
The reason given was that I was no longer an active member, thus I cannot view the site....basically he can stick the hut where the sun doesn't shine.
Hobbit the crude.

Now follow this logic...

"I no longer have to read his constant paranoid rantings.."

...uh...that is a real "duh". Did anyone from the Hut hold a gun to your head? Here is a simile, so, to keep you from watching an accident happen, where you could easily turn your head, you find it logical to have someone pluck your eyes out. Sure, it makes sense from your point of view.

Here is an idea....don't click on the URL and you won't have to read it. Suppose you never thought of that.

Must be something in the Kool Aid

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

And still no word from the Living Moon.

Zorgon must have lied to you Linda, I have never received an email. It is usually customary to at least notify one way or the other if approved or not.

I believe that has something to do with a trait called Integrity. Suppose John Schmidt has none either.

So that makes two sites where I seem to be having free rent but no avenue for rebuttal. Fear ..... Fear of the truth.

This is too funny.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Another Really moment

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 am

And I open an email as I am closing down for the night and here is this:

enki wrote:Mikado, it's hard to admit when your wrong as a man, and to do so exposes us to so many levels of weakness, we have to depend on those around us to make sure we arent made to feel like it is a futile effort, this apology of sorts. If you have any integrity in yourself, place your needs alongside others, instead of lording above us.
There is hope for you, maybe not here anymore, but if you go forth and begin anew, you will get another chance at a normal existence, something I dont see you enjoying much anymore.
Thats the last lifering Im throwing you, Mikado, and why not take it and start your new life today.
Youre time with this group of folks is terminally ended, but OUT THERE is a world of folks waiting to hear your ideas and theories, who you havent alienated, so go get em!
Just stop wasting your time posting crap that furthers your descent into the quagmire of hate.

PLEASE, if not for yourself, for everyone else who reads your words.

With all due respect,
Littleenki
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Im a pirate!

And stand tall is the man who faces an enemy with truth in their arsenal.

I have no levels of weaknesses. But I might ask, on what do you base that upon? Comments posted by Linda and others? Selected posts carried over by Linda and carefully edited to bolster her agenda?

Hope for me? Is that what your parole officer said to you? In any event, who are you to judge what I say as words of hate? Have you ever read what Linda has posted on the Hut prior to the CosmicToken?

Who are you to "throw a lifering" to me? I don't even know you, I have never corresponded with you. How many individuals from all of this have you met in person? How can you make judgments without even meeting with them? Perhaps I am throwing the life ring to others?

How much time should I waste on you?

This rebuttal to you is over but remember this, "ticks" are an arachnid as are spiders. Some spiders are deadly and I have never called anyone a name that was not correct. Calling someone a liar when you have evidence of a lie is correct. Calling someone a "hypocrit" when the evidence substantiates it is correct. Calling someone a tick is nothing more then prepubescent...oops, sorry, you probably don't know them big words.....nothing more than childish behaviour.

You help to prove my point by masking what you perceive as an intelligent and well intentioned post. Has anything I have posted been about you?

How about this, you are a felon, you have a record, a long one. There.... I just said something about you that is correct and it will be my last to you and my parting bit of advice to you is to stay the hell out of things you know nothing about.

And if you do have something to say to me, take your own advice and be a man and post it here or is everyone over at that other forum a coward?

Mikado

PS: I find it humorous that Linda is described as "sucking the energy out of someone" and that wasn't done by me I might add but then someone comes up with the "tick" thingy. In the words of the infamous Linda Brown, "Sort of the same thing" both involve sucking. Get original .... will you? But then copying is the highest form of flattery, I suppose someone who made the original statement about sucking energy should be flattered.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 am

Mikado14 wrote:And still no word from the Living Moon.

Zorgon must have lied to you Linda, I have never received an email. It is usually customary to at least notify one way or the other if approved or not.

I believe that has something to do with a trait called Integrity. Suppose John Schmidt has none either.

So that makes two sites where I seem to be having free rent but no avenue for rebuttal. Fear ..... Fear of the truth.

This is too funny.

Mikado

And still no word...no email...tried to login but again...admin approval.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:45 am

And yet another email....

Linda wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

You and I are different CAT. I see much more than that.

You only see what fits your agenda which most times is not the truth which is slowly coming to bear.

Linda wrote:I see a very carefully laid plan that somehow went off course when I began to get suspicious of Mikado Mikado and his agenda filled actions. I grew worried about what he was doing behind my back ( that mysterious 98% bullsh#t). I acted on my feelings and blocked the so called " Hutmaster" Fred from his abilities and thats when Mikado started his campaign to " take back" his plan... but by then it was too late. I had terminally " rocked his boat". Thats where the anger is coming from. And the frustration. But there is something else that is frightening him.

Here we go again..the 98%. You really are that petulant little girl. You come to conclusions on what YOU think they should be. You have been told about it over and over again. Believe what you want but it is about as accurate as all of Morgan and twigsnapper's...what did you call it?...oh yeah..bullsh#t.

So if you acted to block the Hut Master then that means that all that hubbub when it was noted that Fred was NOT on the Hut was a plan you implemented, in other words, when you were asked about it you said he was on but the record in the logs on the Hut showed something different. Who keeps admitting to lies? You do. This is the second admission of a plan in which you had to deceive...in simpler terms...lie.

My anger is how you deceived everyone. How you continue to put forth stories that continually change while I still say the same thing and you even criticized me once for that in so much as I was becoming boring and sounded like a broken record. Well, that is what it is like when one keeps repeating the truth.

And I am not frightened by anything Linda, especially you or your phantom individuals but keep thinking that for it gives you comfort.

Linda wrote:His major anger is that he found himself on the " outside" of a group he had worked very hard to get on the "inside" of. That must be a terrible position to be in. Imagine the boasts that he might have made to others in his actual camp! Remember the phrase that got back to me? " Don't worry about Linda Brown. I am going to crush her network like a walnut"

My anger is directed at YOU Linda for you continually deceived that group. Where are they are all now? Why is it that the group consists of NEW individuals? What happened to the old ones?......they woke up.

Linda wrote:And now look at his Avatar. Those of you who have been with me for a long time recognize that phrase from years ago.

You really are a twit and will twist things. Let me explain to those that can see. A Due-Diligence is being performed on the book "Defying Gravity". The author of that book used the term - "a bag of shells, and empty at that" - , my avatar is a shell but has something in it. Sorry that it doesn't fit with your agenda but it is what it is.

Linda wrote:after all of the time and energy putting himself where he could be on the inside of a group that trusted him and I trippingly come along..... not even realizing what I am doing.... and just intuitively blow him totally apart..that must have been really upsetting! Because while I was doing all this damage to him.... I still didn't realize that it was his plan all along! What irony!!!!

You want to know real irony? It is the way you are portraying a squeaky wheel. You just can't stop attempting to make excuses and rewrite history. You were caught in the lie...fess up... or not....but this Due-Diligence will not stop and there is more to come..in other words, the best is yet to come. Some will substantiate certain events and yet some will "blow you (him) totally apart". Remember the "Hunt for Red October"? You are getting into position as Captain Tupolev...and what did the political officer say to him?...oh yeah..."you arrogant ass.."

Linda wrote:And finally now..... all he has is revenge but he will not be able to find that....He will not find anything. And soon he will start forgetting things.

First it will be his glasses. Then his keys.... then where he put those danged papers.....

Like a wisp..soon his memories will start to go away. It is starting now, already.

..yeah....right....whatever you say Linda. Now everyone reading this.... how many individuals lose track of their glasses, their keys or some papers or a book? Yep....psychological tricks....good golly, you are so transparent.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:54 am

Here is a "really?" moment.

Too bad the hobbit can't read here...someone will tell him and of that, I am sure. He is so prone to call other people names that he can't help but to show how ignorant he truly his.

It was the Queen's Diamond Jubilee not Golden you twit.

Poor hobbididance.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:41 am

And yet another "REALLY?" moment...from the Token with thanks from the equalizer.

Trickfox wrote:Re: pegasus...have you been banned?
by peetee le Trickfox » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:50 am

I just can't imagine being prevented from talking about my two loves in life...My kitty cat and my Dream catcher, What did I say to get kicked-out?
I have no beef with Mikado or anyone else except those who can't quantify their terms for the qualities we objectively observe in nature. Basic science of TTB technology requires that these issues be resolved early.
As soon as Coulomb is proven NOT to be the force....THEN WHAT IS the FORCE...Raymond

What? No beef?

Then I suppose your saying that I have done "nothing" and calling me a "chicken wire engineer" is nothing, I won't go into everything else you said.

I complained and reported that post. Secondly, did you ever really read any of your posts? It was all about the math only and you even claimed that the math was more important than any work, or something equivalent to such.

Here is a news flash for you. The forum you were posting on was about "Research" and the "Development" of such research. That means that there are those devoted to "building" things.

Pity really, you have no formal education in understanding the precepts of what is research and development and R and D.

Was that a slam I just did? No, it is merely a conclusion based upon the posts you made.

And by the way, experiments to date have shown that it cannot be coulomb. But then, is coulomb correct? Perhaps that is where the error is but then, you never could think outside of the box.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut