Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Really?

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:55 am

Here is an interesting post from the Token. Thanks to who sent it to me.

quote wrote:Re: Revisiting " Acknowldegemnts"
by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 am
I wrote to him too .... or.... through his lawyer actually......

I feel no responsibility to keep this confidential since he has already chosen to include his lawyer in this and my copy already went to my lawyer too so its pretty much an open book as far as I am concerned/

This was sent to his lawyer with the request that he forward it to Paul.

Paul,
I have had your letter on my desk now for a couple of weeks and I have to say.... its as much as a puzzle as your original descision to throw your hands in the air in 2009. Were you afraid that I would show up " unannounced"?... is that the reason for your nearly hostile letter? I can assure you that I had no thoughts of that.... Until of course I got your letter and read the accounting figures.

Are you happy with only selling... lets see,,, seven print copies?...24 Ebooks?.... and 35 "Kindle sales"?
Six Hundred Dollars every six months?....if it doesn't diminish.... means that it will take you roughly 18 years to get your investment back. Are we both going to be around to see that?

I sense that you feel that you started off well and focused on the hard facts of Dads story but somehow got led away from that with what you must feel now was my own fanciful imaginings. Is that about right? You think perhaps that was a mistake and that you might have stood a better chance of being taken more seriously as the biographer that you wanted to be.... if you somehow hadn't taken that turn and been persuaded(?) I guess.... to go in that direction. Is that what you have been feeling?

What would you say to going back over your " Biography of T. Townsend Brown" and making it exactly that... with ONLY the facts that are available to you at this exact moment.... and ONLY about Townsend Brown.

If we can agree that the influences of the characters of Morgan and Twigsnapper and yes.... me.... were a mistake for you then I encourage you to cut all that out of your book.... those story lines should never have been there in the first place..

Actually... to be fair to both you and me.... those stories from my journals and my life actually had no business being in the book that you first meant to write........ and they certainly were not included in the contract that we drew up together. You yourself wrote that you decided to include those other stories afterwards to bolster the work. It turns out, I think, that you felt that was a serious mistake. I would agree with you, it was..
Are we still on the same page?

New information is coming in about Dads actual activities on a daily basis and if you had the heart and the interest to rewrite and properly edit..... I think that you might find yourself where you wanted to be at the beginning.

Nothing wrong with starting fresh.
The book that you DID compose is still the best biography of Dad in existance. And for that I thank you very much.

Do you have the energy to talk about this with me?
I liked your letter head by the way.<g>
I am going to send this to your lawyers Email. He can forward it to you.
Linda

His response to me was basically. Thanks but no thanks, I am not interested in " revisiting the Townsend Brown story.

I doubt that contacting him is going to help at all because thats as far a move as I am ever going to make. Linda

Now ask this question, why all of a sudden would someone want to have the author of "Defying Gravity" remove all references from the ONLY sources that gave him ANY information?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

What is the purpose of this latest action of Linda Brown?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:00 am

It has come to my attention that Linda Brown is at it again. She is raising issues that are based only on her assumptions of intuition, in other words, her over active imagination which she is very good at. She has made overtures to the writer of the biography of her Father to continue work on the book but this time to remove information supplied by twigsnapper (Boston, O'Riley and who knows what else), Morgan as well as herself.

There are those that are currently reading her words that have no reference to what occurred six years ago and thus have no basis in formulating a constructive opinion, in other words, they are nothing but hot air. To those that remember how the book was written, the writer hit a wall and could find no information and no sources to interview other than Linda Brown herself. There was of course Tula. It was said that she was interviewed but then she decided to withdraw and refused any more contact. Why? If she was such a good friend as Linda Brown has maintained then why wouldn't she be willing to stand beside her in what she has offered up as accuracy?

So a wall was hit by the writer, the book was going no where, help was needed, someone who could give information in regard to Dr. Brown's whereabouts and what he did. Someone who could be interviewed who was intimate with the Doctor. Within a month, Mr. Paperman made an appearance from a syrupy Texas accented secretary. This - Mr. Paperman - eventually became the character that the writer began calling Morgan. Mr. Paperman nicknamed the writer "Woodward" from the book "All the Presidents Men" of "Woodward and Bernstein" fame. This relationship went on and continued to well over 2,000 emails just chock full of information. Unfortunately, none of the information could be correlated directly or could anyone be found that could corroborate any of Morgan's stories. Again, the writer was confronted with the inability to perform a proper due-diligence. And then along came Boston. Now what we have here is a little different. Paul was introduced to a gentleman but at the time, Paul didn't know who he was being introduced to. Eventually, this individual became known as twigsnapper. Unfortunately, Paul was to never meet this person again face to face, at least as far as what has been reported. The excuse was that he needed to maintain his secrecy and anonymity.

One needs to ask the question:

If both of these individuals were so dedicated to Dr. Brown and wanted his story told - truthfully - then why couldn't they at least meet with the writer - even on a clandestine level?

The answer to that is quite obvious after some careful research of the website that hosted the forum at that time. However, there certainly were threats made by Linda Brown that "alphabet agency" types would show up at Paul's doorstep if he didn't return paperwork. Now ask yourself this question - doesn't that seem counterproductive? Wouldn't a bit of diplomacy would have been called for?

If these very agencies want to see Dr. Browns' story told then why go after the very author of the biography who has possession of the very documents needed to finish the book? Even though "Epic Fail" was written, why didn't these very types come forward and discuss with the writer his decision? The answer is simple.....they don't exist.

Shells....empty at that.

It is time for a proper due-diligence to be done on the book - "Defying Gravity". In looking at the science end of Dr. Brown and having success at some of his work, I find him credible so far. However, in looking at his history, a disservice has and is being done to his memory as a man and false stories are being told. Why? And who is telling them?

If Morgan, twigsnapper and Linda Brown's recollections of her Father are removed from the book then what is left.....a shell and empty at that.

And in the end one must ask this question:

If Boston and Morgan who claim to have all this admiration and want the story of Dr. Brown told and not only told but accurately as well and they will not come forward even in a private setting with the author then what does that say?

And for those who are interested, here is a painting that Mr Paperman's supposed secretary has.

yorkie.jpg
yorkie.jpg (34.49 KiB) Viewed 6271 times

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And another "really?" moment

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"Mikado openly attacks my name and credibility on the HUT...One thread topic publically states

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown

Strange... I have yet to see any substantiation. He should stand behind those words with his own name... . No more hiding behind the mask of Mikado....at least here on this website.

Linda

You have yet to see any substantiation? Have you been reading anything that I have written?

Okay, here are two items.

1. You portrayed Morgan as being someone named David L. Smith. David L. Smith has denied that he is Morgan to four individuals and even made the statement - "I wish she wouldn't tell people that."

2. The man you said was twigsnapper has openly admitted to me that he is not that person. This is the same person that you wanted me to give reports to on the condition of David L. Smith since he was an alcoholic in AA and that twigsnapper was in AA and that "all he really wanted to know is how he is doing." which I did for YOU and supposedly twigsnapper in blind faith to only find out that Harold is NOT twigsnapper and isn't even old enough to be him.

TWO lies you have told to multiple individuals. Sue me for slander...please....I can prove my words.....and then it would be MY turn to cross file a complaint against you and I can guarantee that there would be multiple individuals who have already said that if it comes to it, they would gladly join the suit. Your stories have harmed individuals. Your repeated assertions are baseless and are mere conjecture, in other words, imaginative falsehoods.

What I said stands. You can't prove a word of anything you have said for it is all speculation which changes from day to day with your imagination.

You should have kept my anonymity for I do so hope you read my links. It's coming, I have two years to take you down as well as all the others on your forum. Hope your cousin has assets as well as a few others.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And yet another "really?" moment

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:42 pm

And yet I have another email sent, well, at least a portion of a post and it is from fruitbat.

fruitbat wrote:In fact, the weirdo label seems from my perspective to arise as a result of me being unusually compelled to know and hence be able to, speak the truth. I put great diligence into making sure that the "conspiracy theory" that I relate is in fact the (sometimes scary and inconvenient) truth. Unfortunately, when you relate an inconvenient truth to someone, they often find it easier to reject that truth, rather than having their world view crumble. It may be that Paul S, is an honest journeyman and that he worked sufficiently hard to understand the underlying truth of your situation, and found himself in exactly that uncomfortable situation. Add a meeting with a manipulative man, (and if you are reading this Mikado Mikado, you have revealed yourself clearly to be such a person in your handling of your dispute with Linda, I'm saying nothing that isn't obvious and true, to the average intelligent non-involved observer) and I can see how Paul might feel a strong urge to quit. So yes, I'd imagine that Paul S is still very motivated to stay well away from this subject, whilst he tries to rebuild his world view adn do some stuff taht doesn't give him personal and professional grief. On the other hand, he did us all a stirling service by releasing the book, even in the form that he did, rather than witholding it, and being a pain in the ass about it (like some would have), so I think really he's done his personal best, and frankly, It's more than I have done, but it just wasn't quite what was expected of him.

The average intelligent non-involved observer? Really? Then I suppose the individuals who have PM'ed me, and they total in excess of 20, have supported what I have been doing in regard to the due-diligence. But then, in reading what you have written, they would be above average for they would like to see the truth. They would like to see where the story leads and the juxtaposition of facts presented versus facts uncovered. Yes, I would say they are above average and true truthseekers.

You know absolutely nothing. You have no foundation to come to the conclusions you have so let me help you out.

Over the past several years, there has been no one as supportive of Linda as I was. Others knew that, others admired that trait that I exhibited. I took her at her every word as truth. I trusted that what she said was the truth and why wouldn't it be? What reason would she have to lie to me? When a person lies, it is usually an egocentric act for it benefits them in some manner. I felt that she had nothing to benefit from telling outright lies. Here was a daughter that only wanted the memory of her Father to be told honestly and accurately as possible. Here was a daughter that wanted only to see her Father's work substantiated and proven that he is/was not the crackpot that some have portrayed. Don't we all want that? Don't we all want our families to be remembered truthfully? Linda has portrayed my family wrongly in the manner of my farm. She has portrayed us as idiots who built a house to only have it destroyed. Nothing is farther from the truth but you can believe what you want in that regard.

What you are witnessing is anger. What you and others have witnessed is anger for being used to further her personal agenda at any cost, even by stretching the truth for afterall, doesn't a lie told benefit the person telling the lie?

I have nothing to lie about. It isn't my Father's story. It isn't my Father's work and it is not Linda's work either. I warned her a long time ago that she needs to be careful, she can either be remembered as Linda Brown, Townsend Brown's daughter or she could be remembered as Townsend Brown's daughter Linda. A big difference.

I can further assure anyone with a brain, I had nothing to do with Paul's stopping the book. Linda knows that, she heard the recordings of the meeting and even though she claims one is blank, she was told that it didn't record correctly and if she wanted, another copy of that would be provided. She said not to worry about it.

If you and others wish to come to wrongful conclusions then that is your prerogative, however, you do so with out all the facts and your opinion is baseless and subjective which are not good traits for someone who claims to want to be an experimenter.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And yet another truly "really?" moment

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:40 pm

I have received another email from my anonymous sender. I suppose they thought this was of interest:

Linda Brown wrote:Re: The ARMADA
by Linda Brown » Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:46 pm

I am sure as things develop the place will become apparent and the travel funds will be there also. Since I am a poor little desert mouse myself (you know... related to that " poor as a church mouse" I really do have to trust that the Universe will provide. And it does. As long as I work hard enough.

I notice now that the Hut has reduced itself to making threats against Canadian Foxes
( " I hear the hunting is good for foxes in Canada ")
If a hunter should come in that direction he should be " loaded for Bear" because northern foxes have friends. And just when that hunter thinks that he is alone...He finds a Grizzley is standing behind him! Sort of makes hunting foxes......an activity that has more dangers than it is first considered? I don't know.... a personal choice there.

Boroff, good friend... say hello to your Mother for me. Kisses and Hugs and giggles down the hallway and all that. Linda

Linda Brown

A threat? I have heard that fox hunting in Canada is good in some areas. Now, if that is a threat, I don't think so and by your own standards it is not a threat but a parting of something told to me.

If you are talking about Raymond, well, where are his friends? I have sent him money, I have sent him books and I have purchased a book for him. Sounds like I have been feeding the fox?.....<G>

You are such an a$$ with your assertions.

If I were to go after Raymond, it would be an easy hunt but then,where were his friends in protecting him when he went back to Canada.......as his "mentor" told him to do so as to avoid prosecution? What help were they then...or now? Nothing for they are shells....and empty at that.

Afraid? Not of you or him or any of your friends.....real or imagined....they need better vehicles.

Mikado

PS: I see the hobbit is on...thought you would never even come here to read? What a hypocrite...oh yeah, they all are that follow each other...birds of a feather.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Really?

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:40 pm

Linda Brown wrote:So now he is worried about paring Pauls book down even more? I wonder what Paul feels about that? Good, As Mikado notes here.... He is spending money on research. Nice to know that my five hundred dollar contribution toward his endeavors might have gone to SOMETHING useful. Linda

Linda, if you have a comment directed to me, you can post it here, otherwise, you portray the gutless actions of all who inhabit your domain including your gutless Marine.

And by the way, I was seriously considering sending that money back to you to shut you the f*ck up but I came up with a better idea.....I gave it to my Mother and said that it was from you as an apology for all the harassment she endured over you thoughtless and childish actions in posting personal information of individuals that were not even connected with you or your Fathers' story.

So now you don't have the burden in thinking that your funds went to Hut B on something that has fallen flat on it's face. You helped two elderly individuals, so you see, it did go to SOMETHING useful.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 pm

..I gave it to my Mother and said that it was from you as an apology for all the harassment she endured over you thoughtless and childish actions in posting personal information of individuals that were not even connected with you or your Fathers' story.

An admirable and honorable action, it speaks well of you Mr. Mikado!

Supports the concept of "Saving face!"
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am

A wonderful Monday morning and a few emails from an anonymous donor. However, this is an old one I already commented on but I wish to add a bit more.

Linda Brown wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:21 pm

And this is Mikados take on the situation. Naturally.

Hello Geoff, I can appreciate your response.

I am including a link that might help others to understand a bit of the 38th Groups work:

http://www.raf38group.org/historyindex

...within this site there is some nice info on the 38th Group Squadrons and a map for both SOE (Special Operations Executive) and SAS (Special Air Services). I also noticed that this appears to be the unit that transported the Jedburgh teams to their DZ (Drop Zone).

I have looked into the digital copy of the book/pages and it's cost and am awaiting a response and hopefully, it will show, once and for all that the information that Morgan supplied to Paul is much akin to what twigsnapper supplied....another hoax...one more Chapter of "Defying Gravity" that needs to be removed due to inaccurate information.

Paul had wondered at one time how he was going to trim the pages down to a more realistic number. All he had to do was to perform his due-diligence or so it seems.

Nice work.

Mikado

the above from ttownsendbrown.com
So now he is worried about paring Pauls book down even more? I wonder what Paul feels about that? Good, As Mikado notes here.... He is spending money on research. Nice to know that my five hundred dollar contribution toward his endeavors might have gone to SOMETHING useful. Linda

Linda Brown

Anyone would think that after all the time that Linda has had on forum's, she would be able to properly put "quotes" around that which she is quoting to differentiate between what she didn't write versus the tripe she writes. Perhaps she wishes to add confusion which is one of the tools in her arsenal of obfuscation.

As to Paul, I would say he is and has been viewing the analysis and probably his lawyer as well. If I were you, I would be worried....I would be very worried.....you might just have a fraud case coming and if you are smart.....no, correct that....if the gutless Marine is smart, he would divorce you so he doesn't lose what he has prior to any suit. Your mouth wrote checks that your ass can't cash.

Want a bit more proof of the various fraud's you have perpetrated?

Nickolas-Hodge

Last Active: Fri May 20, 2011 8:29 am

...and the best is this....

Registered from IP: 63.20.202.177

...guess where this is from.....

United States, Twentynine Palms, UUNET Technologies (63.20.202.177)

Should I put up more of your secret identities?

Now I ask why twigsnapper never came over to the successive forums. I believe the answer is quite obvious.

And one more item, do you want to know what the trigger was that gave away the fact that Harold was not twigsnapper? Send me an email if you want to know...or maybe I will post it...in time.

You are a fraud.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:53 am

Here is one of the emails from this morning:

hobbididance wrote:
I keep looking into the hut to keep up with what is been talked about here.
I will not go back upon that site.
I notice Mcdildo is calling everyone here "HYPOCRITS.

Pot calling kettle black.

No wonder he needs assless chaps, thats where He talks from.

He is a disgrace to America, totally dishonourable.

Kevin

Let me address the contradiction that you present dear hobbit:

I keep looking into the hut to keep up with what is been talked about here.
I will not go back upon that site.
I notice Mcdildo is calling everyone here "HYPOCRITS.

You stated that you would NOT come to the Hut again. You did it over at the Token and you also did it on the chat room. Coming here to read is coming here whether you login or not. So, Mcdildo (you portray your ignorance with such childish name calling at least "hobbididance" is determined to be the root source for the word "hobbit") calls everyone at the Token "HYPOCRITS" for good reason....all of those who post there are just that. They proclaim that anyone was welcome to post as long as they abide by the rules. I NEVER violated the rules and was banned. NO one spoke up(other than Cat) thus the conclusion that one must come to is that it is a ship, the Resolute, a ship of hypocrits and more than probably a ship of fools and you only help to portray that to it's fullest.

Pot calling kettle black.

That is a racist statement. You make it out of ignorance and a pure lack of couth. I am not surprised.

No wonder he needs assless chaps, thats where He talks from.

Your just jealous because my ass has more brains in it than you. (sorry, I couldn't help but be a bit pubescent. Sort of like fighting fire with fire <g>)

He is a disgrace to America, totally dishonourable.

Really? Remembering a few pasts posts by you, they have been very critical of America and secondly, what would you know of honor? You loved your country so much you didn't even volunteer to protect your Queen and Country. Your statement is from one who has no honor of their own.

I apologize to anyone reading this but this needed to be addressed for my honor.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

FM No Static At All wrote:
..I gave it to my Mother and said that it was from you as an apology for all the harassment she endured over you thoughtless and childish actions in posting personal information of individuals that were not even connected with you or your Fathers' story.

Linda copied this to the Token because there really isn't too much going on or she just wants to gripe but here is Fred's response he sent in an email:

Fred wrote:From the "Wooden Nickel"

Linda wrote:"And here comes his companion Fred to bring up the rear guard!

FM No Static At All » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Fred.... have you thought for a moment of whose face he is trying to save here?
It certainly wasn't yours. Linda"

It never ceases to amaze me how people read words and do not comprehend the meaning or context. I don't know how many people misrepresent the words of others, but I do notice that it occurs in the privately-owned major media all the time.

1. It was admirable of Mr. Mikado to give to his Mother in the name of another. An honorable action considering the current state of the relationship.

2. It is obvious to anyone who has an I.Q. above a snail that the person who was having their face saved was not me nor Mr. Mikado, but as I stated, this requires one to read AND understand the words in print.

Yes Fred, you are correct. I did so because my Mother would bring it up from time to time how she misjudged Linda so in order to 1. Stop my Mother from bringing it up , and 2. Stop listening to how my Mother would say that she misjudged Linda, I did what I did, regardless of what Linda might say.

Also, I understood from your post what you meant as well but we all know from past experience, Linda will always alter the comprehension of a post to always fit her agenda. In doing so, she only shows her ignorance or would that be stupidity?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut