Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

And "know it all" Linda....

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 am

....strikes again!

Another wonderful email exemplifying the way in which Linda will present information in her usual twisted manner:

email wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Mikado
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 8:02 PM

Re: A flying saucer story
by Linda Brown » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Mikado has much of the HUT locked down under a special passport. I don't know what it is...

But the section that he has kept open for all to see is here.... I don't even think that you have to log in to see it. I know that I won't. and don't.

His latest comments can be found here.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40

and the rest of the nasty comments he clumps together here

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%207&start=30

Linda

Linda, your selective amnesia is acting up...again. Those sections were archived as per your request after our contract was up in January. You were so worried that they would just "disappear". Archiving behind the password is the easiest manner to preserve the data base as it is. There may be other ways but it was the easiest for me to do.

By the way...it is a "password" and not a "passport". Accuracy if possible...accuracy.

Now, speaking of accuracy:

To: Mikado
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 5:29 PM

Re: BY WHAT AUTHORITY?
by Linda Brown » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Mikado has just posted some results from his latest tests. I am disappointed for him that he is showing even less displacement than Dad demonstrated in 1960. I know that he was counting on improving what had been done in the past.

Fruitbat the tests fall in line with something that you had noticed a few months ago...you should take a look at what he has offered and see if it lines up with what you noticed too.

Take a look and see if it rings true

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%20=40&t=1053

Latest tests? I don't think so, perhaps twigsnapper or Morgan has been giving you some erroneous information. What I said was - "Recent events in the lab have confirmed how a Gravitor reacts electrostatically with the Earth." I used the word "Recent" so as to not be confused with tests conducted in the past with your Father.

You are twisting what I posted, as usual, to show compassion, which is feigned, portraying as a failure "recent tests" when the reality only displays your ignorance of the science.

What I posted is nothing less than what I posted at the "Pegasus" forum under the thread entitled "Electrogravitics - The Holy Grail?". That was at least 6 weeks ago. Further, the information that was presented were the results of electrostatic tests of a Gravitor in relation to the earth. I mentioned that on the original post at Pegasus as well.

Did your Father achieve the same efficiency with a single stage Gravitor? I think not for if so, he would have written in his notebooks, mentioned it to Turmin or written it down somewhere.

Why do you continue to present yourself as an authority on your Father's work when you claim ignorance to it and that you were "standing in the hallway" during science class?

Do you know what displacement is? Can you define it (without turning for help from someone)? Do you have any clue why it would be essential if not of primary concern to establish the polarity of Earth ground when breaking new ground in experimenting with a Heavy Gravitor? The answer to the above would be a simple - "No".

The results presented are not new, and I presented them to help others. Apparently, it has, and in doing so, it will not harm my position with my other work which will not be published until it is time. As I mentioned in another post, I offered dielectric to "Playswithmachines" (Luke) to help further his studies owing to the fact that he claimed his budget was low. I have approximately 34 various dimensions of dielectric at a cost of $13,000 +. I was willing to send him one for his experiments. The shipping on it was almost $50 (to UK not knowing exactly where) and with the cost of the dielectric at approximately $380 which means I was giving him over $400...and he turned it down. So much for the seriousness of his research. Now, you mention fruitbat. He has even less funds than Luke by his own admission.

Apparently, your claim that you would be "well represented" has .... borrowing from your repertoire...fallen flat on its face.

You really need to watch what you post for in your haste in attempting to demean, embarrass etc, you show your ignorance and that does not help your position.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Really?

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:13 am

Another email, Linda must have nothing to do. I know that I don't at the moment and do take time to provide my rebuttal.

To:Mikado
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:34 AM

Re: BY WHAT AUTHORITY?
by Linda Brown » Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 am

And Mikado claims that I say laughable things! This is from his last on the Hut.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%20e83cf4435c

and

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40

"Oh well, I suppose that the jealousy exists in Linda's mind only. I still find it curious that she will not post here if she has something to say but instead goes to a forum where I cannot log in to comment therefore, I will not go there to read but Linda can post here.

It doesn't matter whose mind that jealousy is in.....you demonstrate it loudly and clearly for all to see Mikado. Let them decide for themselves if you are jealous of Raymond or not. Its a matter of precious little importance actually... whatever your emotions are.
Curious that I will not post there on the HUT? You must be joking right?

I encourage anyone reading this to take a little tour through what you can read on the Hut. Now place yourselves in my shoes.... would you post anything there?

Please note also that he has held my name in the membership even though I have REPEATEDLY asked to be dropped from the membership list. Why is it that keeping my name there is so important to Mikado.

Here is the opening message that I wrote months ago,

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%20e83cf4435c

Mikado,

This is your opening statement for this major topic thread

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Where are those discussions? You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard. Where is the discussion about Science and Technology. Where is ANY discussion about my Dads work. Since you and Kim have taken over here there has been nothing positive at all.

You have used this entire forum as a platform to hurl insults in my direction which are totally a reflection of your childish attitude and disappointments. All anyone has to do is read what you have posted to see the truth in my statement..

You started the Quonset Hut with my complete support. I logged over 6000 messages here and held up my part of the bargain, I thought ,of encouraging people to look in the direction of the technology of Townsend Brown. You have done nothing but use your authority to both degrade my name (and his too) since you took over.

I hope that your new phase will be different but you can understand why I have my doubts.

In any case... I will continue with a site in my Dads full name.... since you don't like putting my current site up and are childish enough to call it the nickle I won't bother to put its name up but I am sure all of your enterprising readers know where to find me.... and know what my Dads full name was.

You have what you wanted. Now lets see how you treat it. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Private messageE-mail Linda Brown TopWhat has been proven by time????? Please note that by then I had contributed over 6000 messages in good faith and in support of the HUT. What has Mikado done? Linda

Your attempt to make it appear as if I am the one lobbing out innuendo, aspersions, slander, vitriole etc on a first strike is wearing thin. You are commenting on my rebuttals to you as if they are virginal statements. Since you rode the little bus, let me offer the definition of rebuttal:

A rebuttal is a response given to a claim or argument which shows the flaws in the reasoning of the original claim and presents counter-evidence to promote another viewpoint.

You afford me so many opportunities and I can only wonder at how many posts you really have at, now mind you, not one but two sites, that are not having the opportunity for rebuttal.

Jealousy? It does matter whose mind it is. The statement you make is almost exclusively done by those that feel just that sort of emotion. I offered a rebuttal of my feelings. As always, you come to wrongful conclusions predicated upon that lame psychic ability you claim to have. More imagination than anything else.

As to your membership, I will leave it active. You see, you post all of what I previously described but yet when I went to the source of those postings and offered rebuttal, you eliminated the threat of my ability to expose you by deleting my account in violation of your own rules. That was priceless and demonstrated to anyone watching that you are not open for discussion of both sides only your own pathological delusions of spies etc. So, I will leave your membership as it is for you to debate face to face, in a manner of speaking, but your deference to do so only continues to substantiate my claims and that would be fear. Fear to face me so you find it easier to make statements, no, bravado, within a controlled venue. Your membership will stay and any posts you make, as long as they don't violate any rules, will stay as well. If you choose not to post, that is your choice but no one can say that I have not afforded that opportunity to do so. I am merely responding to emails of your posts that someone is sending me. Perhaps it is you sending them to merely continue the debate? I don't know but I do receive more than I respond to.

As to this - "You haven't successfully started one discussion that was not centered on me and what you think my vile activities might have been in your regard."

That is a bald bold face lie Linda. You prove my point on so many occasions that it is becoming old hat.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=37

If one goes to the link above, they will see three sections that have posts in them and not one of them has anything to do with you. They would be Science, Engineering, Fringe Science. In fact, if memory serves me, all you ever did was to dig at any post I made in those sections and that would include the idiot in Canada. Not saying whom that might be but then again I am sure there are just as many idiots there as in other countries as well.

Laughable? I am still laughing at your feeble attempts of discrediting.

Now, you said - "You have what you wanted. Now lets see how you treat it. Linda" - no, I don't have what I want. What I want is for you to admit that you created all the information given to Paul as twigsnapper and Morgan as well as all the sock puppets that disappeared after the demise of that forum. Not one of those individuals ever came to any other forum. You know the answer to that as well as Paul and myself. That was the bag of shells.

You demeaned your own Father's work by creating all those characters. I can understand why you did it but you got caught by Paul. He saw it first. You knew he wouldn't publicly confront you so you lambasted him at every turn. I have some important information for you. I am not Paul. I do not have what I want and that would be for you stop harming your Father's own name with all the fables you are telling. You are detracting from his good name and thus in the end you make his work look just as faulty as the stories that don't hold up. You are making it difficult for any of his work to be taken seriously. Think about this, if you were and are so valuable in terms of your Father's work then why did the Pegasus team let you go? Want the answer? Well, here it is, because they saw through you in six months whereas some of us took years. They have a better "bullshitometer" than the rest of us.

Have a nice day and feel free to post any time.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:26 am

Here is something from the "The Thomas Townsend Brown Family Website":

website wrote:If you wish to view an edited version of the Bahnson Laboratory video with Townsend Brown covering the period from 1958-1960 or Mr. Schatzkin's (former author of the unedited and defunct work, "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown") presentation in Las Vegas - follow the link below to the "Selected Videos" listing in the Library Section:

http://www.thomastownsendbrown.com/

Former author? Defunct work?

Sounds to me like someone is looking for a defamation and libel lawsuit.

Unless Paul sold the writes to the book "Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown" then I would say a correction is in order. Secondly...defunct? Last time I looked, you could still purchase the book at the following:

http://www.ttbrown.com/

If I were Paul, I would sue to have the person who owns this website remove those terms or forfeit their 5% royalties to include all back payments.

Oh and as to a family website, I didn't know that one person makes a family for as to others in that family, they want nothing to do with Linda...just ask Jane.

Priceless moments.

Mikado

And yes, this is a virginal assault but then I am pointing out how abusive, misleading as well as libelous statements are being made. Paul doesn't deserve this, he deserves the truth.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:37 pm

And yet another email appears.

Linda wrote:----- Original Message -----
To: Mikado@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 12:18 PM
Subject: More info

Re: Regarding the HUT II
by Linda Brown » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

At the beginning of this thread Mikado made this statement

Secondly, I don't NEED your name Linda, I DON'T WANT you name, I can't wait for January in order to disenfranchise the Hut COMPLETELY from you and that book of "memoirs". Maybe this place can do something constructive again.

"Definition of disenfranchise (verb)
forms: disenfranchised; disenfranchised; disenfranchising
to deprive of any right privilege or power.

Thats what Mikado said that he wanted to do in regards to me on the Hut. Read carefully.
To deprive me of any right, privilege or power.

Well, guess what. Thats not going to happen. That site has my Dads name on it. It was created under the false pretense of giving me a platform to reach out to others to help promote both the book and his work. This has been stated over and over on the HUT.

That makes Mikado the fraud he so easily talks about.

False pretense?

Don't think so. The contract was until the paid for time ran out which was around January 21st. You had every right according to that contract to post and promote your book etc. After that, this site has nothing to do with the promotion of your book which qualifies as being "disenfranchised". You no longer had any rights under the contract. If you would have finished school perhaps you would have understood it much better at the time it was written and not six months later. By the way, someone mentioned you were going to pull it (your book) and rewrite it, if this is true, are you going to get rid of all the false stories about spies and crap?

You still have the rights afforded as a member. If you want to start a post about your book, well, that will not be allowed for that would be using this site for aggrandizement benefiting you in a financial manner, that is, if your book is doing well. Remember how you would publicly state Paul's sales? Remember how you would make fun about how much you were paid and that about all it would do is buy you lunch, remember? How many lunches have you purchased from your book? Good things happen to those that do good things. The universe does reward but then the reward is usually fitting of what it is that is being rewarded, if you catch my meaning which you probably don't.

This site will continue to promote your Fathers work and any other discussions that come up with anything in regard to same and which unfortunately does mean discussions of your book as well and discussions of Paul's book and any other topics in relation to Townsend Brown.

As to being a fraud, sorry to disappoint you but look who is talking the most. Go to the Token, anyone, and you will see for your self how many posts there are by Linda that have the name Mikado in them.

What did hobbit used to say? Oh yes, me thinks thou protest too much..or something like that.

Mikado

PS: I repeat, I don't need your name Linda. I don't want your name. In fact, it would be better for your Father's memory in regard to his work if you would just shut the hell up and stop portraying to others the little girl you are. You belittle his name with your antics and that will dilute the veracity of his scientific claims but then, that means you will not be the center of attention. (Oh thank you Jane for that one!)

PPS: "Regarding the Hut II"??? Really? You prove my point about being obsessed and highlighting who has the real agenda.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 am

I have received quite a few emails but have too many important events in my life to be answering, commenting upon or offering up a rebuttal to Linda's diatribes in attacking all aspects of myself either on a personal level, work level or family level. However, I will address a few of the high points, or would that be low points <g>.

First of all, the person from GE Space Center is not one person but several. I told you a long time ago who/whom they were. One was an uncle whose last name was Dawson. Another was an engineer who went to work there in the late fifties and retired from there in the 90's. Another was a very close friend, an engineer, who shuttled between downtown and the hill (you can figure out those locations or just ask Morgan....(peels of laughter emanate)), another worked there in the rendering/art department and from the early 60's until '71 or '72 and the list goes on. So....you attempting to attribute this in a manner that they knew your Father, well, one of them knew of his tests and the results. I told you....I told Paul....I told others but for some reason, you seem to be having a flareup of that disease that afflicts you at times - selective amnesia. And one other thing, if a person were in his twenties in the sixties, that certainly wouldn't make him in his eighties, you prove how you embellish to your advantage and paint a portrait to your liking.

As to your sister-in-law Jane, I have the information second hand. But on another note, remember when in Jan/Feb of 2010 Fred wanted to start setting up interviews for you to promote the book? Remember how you were going to have the book done by March? Remember how he wanted to interview your sister-in-law and nephews? Remember how he wanted to interview Tula? And then by March, you created a situation where he was removed as Hut Master which turned out to be a lie? Just ask the Traveler, he researched your claims for months in the database...he found the truth.

The Kitselman math...needs a bit more work. Oh, and one more item, it wasn't Kitselman that did it.

And now about the meeting in Huntingdon. I can't help it if Paul quit. I had nothing to do with it but you had everything to do with it. For the proceeding 9 months, Paul was finding it difficult to find anyone who could corroborate what was said by Morgan and twigsnapper. Do you understand the term "biography"? Here is an excerpt from a site in regard to writing a biography:

"However, each biography will include the basic details. The first information you should gather in your research will include biographical details and facts. You must use a trustworthy resource to ensure that your information is accurate."

I highlighted that which is important. Paul could not find one person who was a "trustworthy resource" in order that the book would be "accurate" and have "accurate" "facts" (quoted words from the excerpt).

If I were to talk about my Father to a writer who wished to do a biography, I would be able to give references and names to verify my statements. Did you? No, you created with the help of your friend in Texas, a character that would funnel your information directly to Paul via email and that was Morgan. You based him upon an old High School flame of yours. You then have the audacity to wonder why Paul would use your recollections of Morgan from your journals? It was the only source that could give insight to the persona of Morgan. After the forum was started, you then created fictional characters to populate the forum to create chatter in a manner that would ask questions to afford "Elizabeth Helen Drake" the opportunity to put forth information which on its face was fitting in with how the flow of information would go. Next, you created a character that was the mentor of Morgan and you based this character upon a friend, but in the end, Paul was a GOOD writer and wanted verification and that upset you. You felt he should have just taken it all on it's face without verification....and now you blame me. Paul was doing what any good writer of a biography would do...interview the source of information and if that source is not or refused to come forward then it is worthless and that pisses you off. You have the delusion that everyone should believe you without the need for proof. The real world doesn't work that way. I had nothing to do with Paul's decision but I will not sit idly by and have you pull me into his decision. Your doing what you do best, sow seeds of false truth but your harvest will be an empty one for you will be the only one who reaps - hollow wheat husks.

And just to inform others, when a person creates a persona, it is best to use a real person as the foundation...it throws RV'ers off. Guess you learned that much from someone.

You keep talking about Ridgerunner. You were afforded the opportunity to meet him, you refused but you continue to put forth your own story. I am sure about now, there are those that are picturing a little girl with her hands over her ears and singing loudly because she doesn't want to hear the truth...she wants her story to be the truth.

In one of these emails, you mention my family. You have never talked with anyone in my family, not my daughters, not my ex-wife, not my Father but you did meet my Mother and had a cordial conversation with her. And now you attempt to paint a picture to others that you have been talking to them? Go ahead, and when you do, I doubt you will report back on it for the conversations will not be what you are attempting to portray. In fact, my daughters have been reading the stuff you have been saying and the one daughter was going to join your site. I told her to stay out of it, you weren't worth it and anyway, you would ban her as you did me and to not waste or expend the energy on such frivolity.

As to my work and my not being in certain circles, well, that is okay with me. The old saying about too many chefs spoil the stew does not apply here. You seem to forget, there goes that selective amnesia again, that I wanted to remain anonymous with the work. I just wanted to see what it would do and expand on it. You and Radomir were the ones that said sooner or later I would have to come forth and I said, I don't think so but we would see when it happened. Now you were the one that disclosed everything about me. Your disclosure caused my parents to be harassed with phone calls looking for me and two individuals come to my farm in pursuit of Mikado. I am sure there are those that see that for someone who said they were not going to pursue me, your creation of an entire new thread in regard to the Hut is indicative of an obsessive personality. That in turn will cause you to say one thing and do another. It will also cause you to say whatever it takes to make a point, regardless of the truthfulness of it. And now picture the story of your Father in Hawaii, that is, if that is true.

And then there is the "alphabet agencies". They have no desire to watch someone like me but you keep saying so if it eases your conscious. I remember how you said the CIA would pay Fred a visit if he tampered with the Hut. News Flash - it never happened.

You claim there was no contract. Yes there was Linda. All that was done qualifies as a contract. There was the idea. The idea was implemented. There was consideration. You really should use some of that retainer you purportedly paid to an attorney and have him/her explain what an unwritten contract is. They are enforceable here in Pennsylvania, which is were I will do it. And when you don't respond, a judgement will be entered. Of course, you could counter with a frivolous action but then the evidence will speak for itself. Do I really think George will spend HIS money to defend your a$$? No.

Lastly, my saying to you to "shut the hell up" is accurate. It is exactly what I meant. When you create a thread on a forum and call it "....HUT II", that my dear, is obsessive behaviour. Don't believe me? Count all my posts to you and then count yours.

Have a nice day,

Mikado

PS: Thumper?...really? .... with the last name of Smith?...a rabbit?...out of Ohio?....someone on vacation perhaps? Get real Linda.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:34 pm

And I just ran across this email. Here is a portion of it.

Linda wrote:"Remember writing that? Well, if I WERE to change my mind and decide to post on the HUT.... that would mean that you would have to take the block off my password... wouldn't it?

I can't see why my posting over there would make any difference though... If I posted anything that you disagreed with you would just erase it.... and no one is reading over there anyway.... or precious few... so why should I bother and an even better question is.... WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO POST OVER THERE? We seem to be communicating just fine this way.

And that will do, I think, until I tap you on your shoulder. And you will never know when that is coming. Linda"

Your password is not blocked.

I don't give a damn if you post or not.

However, apparently, you have an entire thread dedicated to commenting about me. You post in other threads comments about me. I don't go over there Linda. You terminated my membership. The apparent reason is so that I would not rebut what you say so why would I go over and read your rantings at a forum I have no access to? You have access here, that is the difference. You can publicly rebut anything I say but instead you run to your site where I can not login. That is childish, you have something to say then say it here where dialog can be done, not across two forums. Do you know how many emails I get with your rantings? A good deal and I suspect that if it is not you then it is someone doing it for you but then it may be someone that does not agree with what you are doing and is looking to "equalize".

As to "communicating just fine" - not really for you make 15 or more posts to what I do. That is indicative of a sick mind. If you didn't make them, they wouldn't be there for someone to send to me and then I wouldn't rebut. Figure it out or is it too difficult?

As to erasing - There was a person who was a moderator that erased a message you made where you cast aspersions about Kim's son that was killed and drugs. It was erased for it was spiteful and not true and was just plain venomous.

That is the only message erased. Now what about all that you erased?

What about you?
Moderator Log wrote:USERNAME USER IP TIME ACTION MARK
Linda Brown 63.20.197.125 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:40 pm Deleted topic “Eleuthera, Harbor Island 1937-1962” written by
» Linda Brown
View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.197.125 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:39 pm Deleted post “Re: Eleuthera, Harbor Island 1937-1962” written by
» Longboardlovely
View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.197.125 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:38 pm Deleted post “Re: Eleuthera, Harbor Island 1937-1962” written by
» Linda Brown
View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.197.125 Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:37 pm Deleted post “Eleuthera, Harbor Island 1937-1962” written by
» Longboardlovely
View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.222.108 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:48 am Edited post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
View topic | View topic log | View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.222.108 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:25 am Edited post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.154.169 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 am Edited post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.154.169 Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 am Edited post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.178.106 Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:55 pm Deleted topic “Coupon for free download of The Good-Bye Man. Today only” written by
» Jan
View forum
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:32 am Deleted post “Re: Comments ....." The Good-Bye Man "” written by
» Kim
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 am Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Kim
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 am Deleted post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 pm Deleted post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Kim
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Kim
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:32 pm Deleted post “Re: Reflections on History Channel” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:05 pm Edited post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» PeeTee
Linda Brown 63.20.176.44 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:58 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:50 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Kim
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Linda Brown
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Linda Brown
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:43 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Linda Brown
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Mikado
Linda Brown 63.20.185.127 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:40 pm Deleted post “Re: Non-ports of call” written by
» Linda Brown

You wanted truth? There it is for all to see and it is copied from the Moderator logs.

Take note how many of those are "Mikado" and "Kim".

Now ask that question again - Who erases posts?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:36 pm

Hello Raymond!

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:52 am

And yet another email:

Sent: Sunday, September 2, 2012 10:18 PM
by Linda Brown » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:54 pm

It seems that Mikado can't answer a simple question from a student and has to fall back on fabricating even more lies about me. Amazing amount of energy he spends in that direction.

I might add to that as a message to prospective members on the Hut. Obviously Mikado has no qualms about issuing the IP numbers of the people in his membership or of indulging private information about them.... I would be careful if I were you because I think he is not kind in his actions.

He made a statement that he knew of someone who knew my Dad well enough to counter the story that my Dad had been in Germany... had been injured. Never happened said Mikado. I simply asked him to present the fellow that he talked to so that we could all hear his story first hand and this is the response I got to that .... now... somebody tell me who is being vindictive, misleading and irrational?

He can't answer a simple question.

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%20469#p31469

First of all, the person from GE Space Center is not one person but several. I told you a long time ago who/whom they were. One was an uncle whose last name was Dawson. Another was an engineer who went to work there in the late fifties and retired from there in the 90's. Another was a very close friend, an engineer, who shuttled between downtown and the hill (you can figure out those locations or just ask Morgan....(peels of laughter emanate)), another worked there in the rendering/art department and from the early 60's until '71 or '72 and the list goes on. So....you attempting to attribute this in a manner that they knew your Father, well, one of them knew of his tests and the results. I told you....I told Paul....I told others but for some reason, you seem to be having a flareup of that disease that afflicts you at times - selective amnesia. And one other thing, if a person were in his twenties in the sixties, that certainly wouldn't make him in his eighties, you prove how you embellish to your advantage and paint a portrait to your liking.

But Mikado.... You said this person knew my Dad well enough to know that he had never been in Germany. All of us read what you said. What are you saying NOW???? Your insults are childish... get down to the brass tacks... Did someone there tell you that my Dad could not have been in Germany or is this just running away with yourself again as you have repeadedly done here and else where. A simple answer will do. Does that person who told you that exist or not?... the one that told you that he knew Dad well enough to say he was never in Germany. THAT person Mikado....... or was that just another figment of your malicious imagination...

Kisses to you too.

Linda

I never claimed that the person who was interviewed and said that your Father was never in Germany, or injured there, worked at GE Space Center...PERIOD! In fact, that person worked at the Pentagon.

Childish? Only you keep proving it by screaming the loudest and making the most noise.

Now since you are demanding to know who the person is that gave me that information, how about this. Why is it that you employ a double standard and make such demands of all those around you but when Paul wanted to know - FROM YOU - the identities of both Morgan and twigsnapper you come out with this - "oh they can't do that for that would blow their cover" (the reality was that it would blow your lie apart) or some such nonsense. But Paul needed to VERIFY the facts that were given and why? Because you were not a witness and those individuals CLAIMED to have been first hand witnesses to what was reported - anonymously mind you - for Paul to include in the BIOGRAPHY of your Father.

As to the IP's, that is not private information. But this is priceless:

quote from above wrote:I might add to that as a message to prospective members on the Hut. Obviously Mikado has no qualms about issuing the IP numbers of the people in his membership or of indulging private information about them.... I would be careful if I were you because I think he is not kind in his actions.

Really?!?! what did you say about myself and my family on the Token?

Linda wrote:Mikados situation was even more complicated than having his house " taken away" through foreclosure. And I believe that what happened to him was a true travesty of justice. It should NEVER have happened. His family bought sixty some acres that had a deed restriction on it...is was for the preservation of wildlife area and farmland.... and NO LARGE structure was to be built on it. Well..... anyone with any sense will say.... but a farm needs a farmhouse, right? sheds and barns are not enough!.... so Mikado and his family got what they thought were the proper permits and built the house. Neighbors who had an interest in the " conservancy trust" I guess took exception to the house being there and sued. And long and unhappy story very short.... for reasons that were very complicated... Mikado lost.... and sometime in November of 1998 they came in a bulldozed the house ( and the well.... which I thought was just pure spitefulness).... Mikado claims that he was not given the opportunity to get personal things out of the house before it went down.... He was irate and the local police I guess had to restrain him..... Wouldn't you be angry over that? Now the above is my rendition of what I understand happened from the clippings in the local news and what Mikado told me over the years. I am sure that the events that led up to that... his losses during that time and his losses afterward have helped forge the personality that we have all been witnessing. My point was.... all of this submerged anger seems to have found a target. Me.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3116#p3116

You have interspersed truth with a good deal...a huge deal ...of your version or should I say lies or misdirections for nothing but pure drama?

How about this:

Linda Brown wrote:Did Janet ever find out that you turned down a deal that would have saved the house? Because of your own silly pride? I rather expect that she did. Maybe thats what the big upset was all about. You lost the house when you could have saved it. How did I find out about that? Check with your neighbors. Do your own homework Mikado. I did. <g> See how silly that is! Linda'

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3998#p3998

The above is a flat out lie.

And lastly, you have a thread on your site that has my full name on it. So, who is putting out personal information?

I hear the braying of an ass.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 pm

And yet another priceless email:

by Linda Brown » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:39 pm

And after making several swipes at me over my sister in law saying I was " spoiled" or words to that effect... NOW Mikado says this

"As to your sister-in-law Jane, I have the information second hand

FROM WHOM?

I think when you print something like that you ought to be able to verify who you talked to...or again is this just your wishful imagination speaking. Anything to discredit me in the eyes of others....

Linda

Again, demands that you don't follow either. But I will elaborate a bit.

Second hand means that someone else talked to the person and they told me. In a court of law that is considered "hear say" but when it comes to you it is considered fact. Actually, you don't even need any hands for you are the authority on everything....(as peels of laughter emanate)

But this is priceless:
Linda..or would that be Morgan?...or twigsnapper? wrote:I think when you print something like that you ought to be able to verify who you talked to...or again is this just your wishful imagination speaking. Anything to discredit me in the eyes of others....

And that is exactly what Paul wanted for the facts in his book. Again, a double standard you employ.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:19 pm

And one more from the same email of the 5 posts contained that I have received:

by Linda Brown » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:46 pm

And one last response to this sillyness

You claim there was no contract. Yes there was Linda. All that was done qualifies as a contract. There was the idea. The idea was implemented. There was consideration. You really should use some of that retainer you purportedly paid to an attorney and have him/her explain what an unwritten contract is. They are enforceable here in Pennsylvania, which is were I will do it. And when you don't respond, a judgement will be entered. Of course, you could counter with a frivolous action but then the evidence will speak for itself. Do I really think George will spend HIS money to defend your a$$? No.

You said that there was " consideration". Contracts if it existed are not unilateral Mikado, remember...Me? Counter with a frivolous action? Never happen. You can count on that one. Last time I looked I contributed over 6000 messages to the HUT under the mistaken idea that it was designed for me to do that there..Where is my consideration for the time and effort I donated to that??? If there was supposed to be " consideration".. I would want simple recompensation for that. And we will see where that takes us..... in the grand state of Pa.

But before that... if I was going to deal with little crap.... what about that five hundred dollars that I donated to the activities of Hut B.... which you then disbanded and made it quite public that you had given that money to your Mother. That money was not meant for your Mother Mikado. I call that misappropriation and I am sure that it fits in a small claims courts venue somewhere. Thats piddling stuff. I generally don't bother with that but it might be a good idea to send me that check. It might be worth it in the long run. Linda

You need a lesson in law. The consideration was that I would pay for the website so that you could promote your book and discuss topics related to it and to your Father. Understand? Want it simpler?

You wanted to write your own book. I provided the venue for that. It is that simple. You are not mistaken as to why the site was created but for some reason, you feel that you are to be "paid" for what you posted? (talk about sillyness) REALLY??!!?(notice this is appropriate since the thread is titled so).

So, let gets this correct as to what you are thinking. I pay for the site and I pay for your posts...what do I get out of it?

Now here is the real story.

I paid for it, you were going to use it to promote your book which included your Father. This would help to promote your Father's work and ...hopefully...raise such work from the fringe science arena (read here tinfoil hat crowd) to a credible arena for serious research and work. This credibility is what I was after and that you put into the pisser. Your continued rantings and ravings have made you to appear in some circles as unhinged. Look at what happened at the Pegasus if you wish a prime example.

Remember when someone said when asked about Linda Brown and they replied that she was a crazy lady living in seclusion in the desert somewhere? You even joked about it. Perhaps it wasn't a joke and your joking was nothing more than a nervous laugh.

As I have said previously, you need to shut up and let the smoke clear.

Now on another note, who is really sending these emails? I believe it is you or someone in your network. But then, since I don't read your forum, how else could I respond to your posts? I think it is you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut