Really?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Really?

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Mikado you typed this

"Now on another note, who is really sending these emails? I believe it is you or someone in your network. But then, since I don't read your forum, how else could I respond to your posts? I think it is you.

You may THINK that but you are mistaken. Again you twist what is out there and your agenda is showing through. I don't know why you bother replying to the messages that are on the Hut..... we can talk here now.... thats what you wanted, isn't it?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado you typed this

"Now on another note, who is really sending these emails? I believe it is you or someone in your network. But then, since I don't read your forum, how else could I respond to your posts? I think it is you.

You may THINK that but you are mistaken. Again you twist what is out there and your agenda is showing through. I don't know why you bother replying to the messages that are on the Hut..... we can talk here now.... thats what you wanted, isn't it?

Linda

Again you are wrong.

My point was that you go to a forum and say whatever is on your mind to the point of slander/libel. You have others that respond in kind all based upon what you have said. You deleted my account from that forum which indicates on it's face that you wish to control any rebuttals.

On the other hand, I have allowed you access to this forum for you to post any comments or topics you wish.

Case in point, when Geoff and Chris were posting the results of their due-diligence, you were copying to the Token and refusing to post here. Now the reality of it all is that if your password was inactive, you would have bitched to high heaven that you couldn't respond because of it. You didn't, you claimed you wouldn't post here and invited them to enter the discussion at the Token, as if they were reading over there.

If you wish to rag on me then do so where an open rebuttal can be had, or even ignoring you but do it somewhere in which a response can be made.

You don't want that and that is why you deleted my account from the Token.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:43 pm

You can invent all the reasons that you want to for the reasons that you are not invited on either the Cosmic Token or the Resolute.

First of all.... you have free rein here. Look what you have done with it. You speak of slander and libel and all that stupid rhetoric but have you bothered to actually look at what you have allowed ( and still actively post) here. Everyone reading here knows precisely what I am talking about

One of your main captions still speaks of the " lies of Linda Brown"

Well sorry.... but you have never removed that or made any adjustments at all here .... or made any statements of apology for those hateful spiteful rants that your friend Kim posted.... so why in the world should I allow that on my sites? You would only continue there.

I don't want you as a guest. I don't have time for that nonsense.

If you don't want me here then boot me off.

The only way that you will ever get on the Cosmic Token or the Resolute is to sneak on.

Or show a different attitude.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You can invent all the reasons that you want to for the reasons that you are not invited on either the Cosmic Token or the Resolute.

I didn't invent it, your actions as to what you did says it all

Linda Brown wrote:First of all.... you have free rein here. Look what you have done with it. You speak of slander and libel and all that stupid rhetoric but have you bothered to actually look at what you have allowed ( and still actively post) here. Everyone reading here knows precisely what I am talking about

And those posts contain posts emailed to me that YOU posted on the Token. Are you that thick?

Linda Brown wrote:One of your main captions still speaks of the " lies of Linda Brown"

Well, if the shoe fits. Remember, I can show with citations, by witness and source all of what I have said. You can't.

Linda Brown wrote:Well sorry.... but you have never removed that or made any adjustments at all here .... or made any statements of apology for those hateful spiteful rants that your friend Kim posted.... so why in the world should I allow that on my sites? You would only continue there.

And you didn't do it either? She only came back at the things you posted. But think of it this way. Aren't those posts archived behind a password? Are they open to just anyone to read? As to any other posts, well, they are responsive to what you wrote. The record shows that.

Linda Brown wrote:I don't want you as a guest. I don't have time for that nonsense.

So you pretend you want to have "positive" posts here but you have more posts attempting to argue than anything else. You have time for that.

And wouldn't you mean that you don't want me as a member? or can't your forum be viewed by a non-member (guest)?

Linda Brown wrote:If you don't want me here then boot me off.

Never happen Linda. I don't want you to twist history as you do and say that I threw you off. You will have the ability to rebut my rebuttals to you if I chose to do so. You show exactly how much of a little girl you are. You don't want me at your tea party.

Linda Brown wrote:The only way that you will ever get on the Cosmic Token or the Resolute is to sneak on.

Or show a different attitude.

Linda

Attitude? Like the one you have been showing on here? Or would that be that everything that comes out of your mouth is truth and should not be questioned? Probably the second part.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Questioning a person is one thing Mikado. Intentionally maligning them is entirely another. I have always welcomed anyone and everyone to question every single thing I have said. I do not have answers for everything so sometimes I can not help. But I don't deserve to be constantly treated in the off colored way that you have chosen to treat me with your almost every post.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 am

Linda Brown wrote:Questioning a person is one thing Mikado. Intentionally maligning them is entirely another. I have always welcomed anyone and everyone to question every single thing I have said. I do not have answers for everything so sometimes I can not help. But I don't deserve to be constantly treated in the off colored way that you have chosen to treat me with your almost every post.

Linda

My almost every post is AFTER you have posted. Are you really that out of touch with your own actions?

YOU pretended to be a "gutless" marine by signing an emailed threat with "G". You have never picked up on the word "gutless", have you? IT BEGINS WITH A G!!! I chose George because that is who you wanted me to think it was. Ergo, "the gutless Marine". It worked because you have not stopped talking about it. How is that psychic candle burning stuff working out for you?

I could go on with other instances but this is too much fun to rebut you, you make it so easy for you will say anything.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:18 pm

Mikado,

I see that your friend on the Pegasus Forum ( Zorgon) has decided that Townsend Brown never had any kids because he couldn't find any record of my brother and myself. So he is following your lead and actually thinks that perhaps you were making sense after all..... and maybe he should invite you back to his Forum.

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Birds of a feather as they say. <g> Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut