Questions and Comments on the Due-Diligence

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Questions and Comments on the Due-Diligence

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 am

It appears that if it weren't for this site that the Token would have nothing to discuss. Perhaps they are fearful of not being able to form a cogent thought in regard to the book "Defying Gravity". Or perhaps the only reason some of them are at the Token is to find out technology from Linda Brown and others and could care less about the man Townsend Brown.

Whatever the situation, for I frankly don't care what they do at that site, the need to be able to know what Townsend Brown did, accurately, in his life is needed and called for. In understanding the man, we can see into what made him what he is and in doing so, perhaps we can see what drove the man in the directions that he went.

I also believe that if the book "Defying Gravity" is allowed to stay as it is, it will only detract and defame the man. A proper due-diligence needed to have been done. Maybe it was and Paul decided not stay around but in any event, even a quasi-due-diligence is called for.

An effective due-diligence is done simply, effectively and usually securely in that all steps can be verified. It does not mean that speculation is a part of it unless that speculation can show it's basis from fact and is usually only done in a projection. There are no projections involved with "Defying Gravity" for it is a biography.

This thread is open to comments and/or questions in regard to the topic. I have noted that since the creation of the "due-diligence" thread topic and the subsequent posts, this site has had an eclectic viewership and it has been steady. If some of you wish to post, you need to join in order to be able to view any images or documents presented. It doesn't matter if you join just to view and not post, as on some other sites, for it the knowledge that is important, the presentation at the very least of the truth that is out there.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut