And Linda misleads again....or call it what it is.

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

And Linda misleads again....or call it what it is.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:22 am

And here we have a post from the living moon. I would have not known about this if it were not for someone entering this site from that location. I should thank hobbididance or fruitbat for that one.

Linda wrote:Re: Robert Sarbacher and Townsend Brown
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:34:49 AM »
The Cosmic Token is working on this subject too and those interested might appreciate what has been found so far...

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=371

The organization mentioned there
Washington Institute of Technology was Robert Sarbachers own company and the holder of most of his very interesting patents.

Still looking into the question. Exactly where was he during the end of April in 1945 and approximately the same time.... spring of 1946?

Trying to corellate the things that Paul Schatzkin wrote in his biography of Dad and the things that might look contrary to that information. Which is the true path? And what can we learn by going down either of them?
Linda

Why don't you tell the damn truth Linda?

Everything at that link, and yes I did follow it, are posts that YOU lifted from here. YOU or no one else did a damn bit of investigative work.

YOU are so very misleading which is nothing more than a form of ..... LYING! But of course all your minions cannot see that for they are blind or have drunken the Kool-Aid. I feel sorry for them but then I hear of a bridge for sale....cheap.

If you want to discuss the facts that have been found then do so here, the door is open. NO digs will be had as long as the posts are intelligent or do not digress into name calling. YOU have constructed a situation whereas I CAN'T post but the door is open here to post for you. So.....who is throwing a temper tantrum? The little petulant girl, that is who.

As to Geoff, every word he has written are his. We have been in communications for about two months. By email and by phone, comparing notes and other information. He has told me that he will not post on your forum for the avenue for you to do so is here. And that goes for anyone else who is interested in the facts that are available on the Internet and not from an anonymous individual that cannot be held to accountability.

Your choice...missy.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: And Linda misleads again....or call it what it is.

Postby catspaw1950 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:01 pm

I haven't yet take a good look at what Geoff has presented. I don't like pulling out the laptop and then hooking it up to the horribly slow dial-up service. My won't download pdf. When I upgrade to mobile broadband I will have more options. And I have to do that soon, for school. Going back for my R.N.,BSN through Indiana State. Anyhoo, back to the subject, what I've read so far is intruiging. It does appear to clarify Sarbacher's location at a number of times, but thus far I haven't found his wherabouts at certain pivotal times addressed.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 pm

catspaw1950 wrote:I haven't yet take a good look at what Geoff has presented. I don't like pulling out the laptop and then hooking it up to the horribly slow dial-up service. My won't download pdf. When I upgrade to mobile broadband I will have more options. And I have to do that soon, for school. Going back for my R.N.,BSN through Indiana State. Anyhoo, back to the subject, what I've read so far is intruiging. It does appear to clarify Sarbacher's location at a number of times, but thus far I haven't found his wherabouts at certain pivotal times addressed.

Cat

Hello Cat,

The only pivotal time that is being addressed is when twigsnapper claimed that Sarbacher was in Europe throughout the remainder of '45 and winter of '46. In the spring, he and Sarbacher retrieved Miethe from a Russian work camp as he claims in the book "Defying Gravity". No one, not Geoff nor I or anyone else that I am aware, has claimed anything other than what has been presented for those time periods mentioned.

The point being presented is that the facts do not match with the claims of twigsnapper. In the case of Miethe, the facts don't match either. As to Sarbacher and Hans Von Luck, still working on that.

I hope this clarified your question as to time frames.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby catspaw1950 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:51 am

Just trying to look at all the info being presented and exercise the critical thinking that Bob drilled into us in nursing school.

Cat
A time just for plantin', a time just for ploughin'.
A time just for livin'. A place for to die.
'Twas so good to be young then, to be close to the earth.
Now the green leaves of summer are callin' me home.
catspaw1950
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut