Does this mean Linda was wrong and I told the truth?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Does this mean Linda was wrong and I told the truth?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 pm

An email received this evening:

Hobbididance wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by hobbit » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Linda,
have just spoken with Geoff who I have a huge respect for.
He is down with a very heavy cold presently so He was somewhat tired.
He has written everything as posted on the hut, upto of course whilst I could view.

We don't agree about certain things, and as this is basically the most bizzare subject that could possibly be involved ,I fully understand His conclusions.
I simply rely upon my strange hobbit senses, and they are not linear or reliant upon findable written so called facts etc.
I could therefore only convey My personal such senses with regards to You.
They are of that You L.A.L are solid gold, essentialy correct, as far as You know or have been allowed to know.
That You have never been anything other than positive and supportive in all I have experienced You been involved with here in this wacky Alice in wonderland type search for the truth about Your father and His lifes achievements.
I was always on hobbit alert with mikado, even though I have a great deal of respect for him in some areas, he's good at what he is tasked to do.
We all have our individual paths to follow, mine is dead straight , and aiming right into the heart central of this wonderfull universe, and I am glad that such as You are on a parallel such course.

My best regards to Geoff and his family.

hobbit

Well Linda, it would appear that in a round about way that Hobbididance has proven that I was not lying. All the posts by Geoff are his. All the posts by Kestrel are his and of course, all of my posts are my posts.

An apology is in order but then, it would have about as much value as your word and that wouldn't be worth enough for anyone to be able to pay attention.

I do have a comment in that Hobbididance claims that LAL is solid gold. On what do you base this? Have you met her face to face? How much interaction have you had with her in person? She proclaims that she has known twigsnapper since she was nine but then why is it that the man told me that he met her and George in only the past 10 years? She proclaims that her high school sweetheart is Morgan, have you met him? I have met her high school sweetheart and he denies it. He denied it to myself and Pladuim two years ago this July at a picnic at my farm. Were you there?

Your gold is not gold but merely fool's gold. You poor sot. You and others have/are been/being duped. I am sure Linda will copy this to the Token.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Does this mean Linda was wrong and I told the truth?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:10 pm

And yet another email just came in:

Linda wrote:Re: Linda's question
by Linda Brown » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

Hobbit. I believe that you and Mr. Twigsnapper have much in common!!!

I was amused by the latest Email from Mikado and how he has assumed that I am going to believe that he is the spokesman for both Geoff and Chris..... when in fact I wonder if THEY are controlling him. The mentality is decidedly in their favor I think.

So another question of mine is....Geoff and Chris..... why are you using this poor fool... isn't he broken enough already?

Linda

I wouldn't be too sure whom is using whom here. Those two gentlemen do have me outclassed when it comes to research. So am I using their mentality to help me find out information that would verify parts of "Defying Gravity"? Probably am, but then, I don't use people as you do Linda , I align myself as a team and I couldn't be happier with the results. And if you don't believe that then have Hobbididance call them and verify this but then, I would bet that eventually Geoff won't answer the phone, they do have caller ID in the UK.

Is that supposed to be a compliment to Hobbididance in that he has traits similar to a fictitious character?

I just love the way you stick your foot in your mouth...or would that be both feet? No need to apologize, your little Hobbididance confirmed as stated in the previous post.

How is that psychic ability working for you now?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut