Some answers in regard to Geoff and Chris

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Some answers in regard to Geoff and Chris

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 am

....or this should be "Why don't you come here and ask your self where the posts are?"

I found two emails when I opened just now. They are from the Token....of course....Linda will not face individuals on an open forum where ALL can converse, she prefers to BAN members under the "terms of service" for non-existent infractions. Isn't that fascism?....or totalitarianism?....or would that be dictator?....probably all of the above.

Here is the post:

Linda wrote:Messages to Chris and Geoff
by Linda Brown » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 am

Maybe the over riding question that I have of the two of you is simply this....
Why are you putting so much effort into the " vetting" of the material that Paul chose to put into his book? What is YOUR agenda in all of this?

You have asked many good questions and obviously you have spent an enormous amount of time. So of course the question itself begs to be answered. WHY? This is certainly not a passing fancy with you both. Or at least if it is.... you have spent an amazing amount of careful work in this direction.

Geoff .... in your rather cryptic message you mentioned that all of the words were yours... but that a couple of sets had been" hijacked". Mikado has written that you were upset and felt that I had done the transfer of information improperly.... by mentioning your work on the Living Moon. But please show me where I failed to give you both proper credit, in the manner that is standard for Internet usage. I very concientiously mentioned the ttownsendbrown.com forum everytime I posted your words.... (I had no other site to credit).... if I had I would have been very pleased to do so. I did mention your names consistantly. Please read the sections over there carefully . If I failed to credit you properly then I certainly appoligize. But you can see that the attempt was consistantly made to do the right thing, please show me the sections where I erred.

I also note that Mikado has claimed of course that anything posted on the HUT belongs to him.
You might want to ask him then what his plans are regarding your work... because according to him.... when you posted there.... you basically gave your thoughts to him and he OWNS them now.

He claims that he is safeguarding his members.... but I have seen very little of that in his actions. Please read what he has recently posted... in case you missed it.
vie ... =37&t=1038

And this was a remark directly from Mikado.....drawn from ttownsendbrown.com

wouldn't be too sure whom is using whom here. Those two gentlemen do have me outclassed when it comes to research. So am I using their mentality to help me find out information that would verify parts of "Defying Gravity"? Probably am, but then, I don't use people as you do Linda , I align myself as a team and I couldn't be happier with the results.

So I need to ask you both straight out. Are you a member of what Mikado calls here a " team"
He says that he " aligns himself as a team" and he includes you both. Is this what you want?
Please tell me right off so that we can fly under an banner of understanding here.

I think that would be only honest, right? Linda

First of all, you claim you gave what you called "proper credit", here is what proper credit looks like:
"From a post made by Geoff....
http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31324#p31324"

and not:

"A post by Geoff at ttownsendbrown.com forum"

..can you see the difference or is that too complicated for you? If someone questions the veracity of the statement made, they have the ability to see where it came from and thus proper credit is given. In the manner you do, someone would have to search the entire site.

And as to my use of the word "team", I used it merely as a way of saying that all are equal. You read way too much into things and you seriously need to get a hold of yourself. On one hand, you claim one is using the other which in a manner implies several things of which one is superiority and another would be control. Again, I used "team" as way of saying there is no "I" and there is no one in control of the other. I find your "knee jerk" reactions haven't changed and your twisting to create an agenda hasn't changed one iota.

Now, as the sections that you might have "erred". You are attempting to create more static. Give proper citations Linda...period and ASK first. If you wish to discuss what is being posted, and there is more to come, it will be done here, right here and right now and not on your site or anyone else's.

Which brings me to the second email:

Linda wrote:Re: Messages to Chris and Geoff
by Linda Brown » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:16 am

Mikado sent this Email to a bunch of us and this is part of what he had to say

"[color=#FF0000]I too want peace but most of all, I want truth for in truth is peace....Dr Brown's work will be proven in time but his life needs to be told honestly and not by anonymous individuals. I am making head way in this.[/color

He is? Isn't that interesting.

Anonymous Individuals? You mean like the man who is posting anothers face on his Avatar and calls it himself? The man who will not use his own name? and hides behind the mask of Mikado? That kind of " anonymous"
The man who betrays confidences for his own benefit? But won't put his face where his words are? That kind?

Linda

First of all, let's get something straight. The email I sent out which you posted was wrong to do. It was sent to specific individuals and not made public. If I wanted it public I would have posted it here...you twit. Your rationalization that since I sent it to so many "individuals" that I wanted it public is as always a fabrication. And now everyone sees why your parents said "she need not know" because you come to your own conclusions and present them as truth which you have been doing all along.

AS to why I posted that photo as my avatar. Why not? Who said an avatar had to be a picture of himself/herself? What I was hoping for was for someone to lift that photo and have some fun as they did with the so-called picture of Morgan. I wanted to see what would happen. Nasty wasn't it? ...but that is all....no more than fun. What would you call the childish antics of drawing on the photo that was lifted? You seemed to enjoy it while it was being done so you condoned it.

As to my NOT using my god given name, well, you still don't have it correct, at least as to my birth certificate and that can be thanked to Catholic schools when I was 5. So, why is it so important to use my name? I didn't see Morgan doing so with Paul. I didn't see twigsnapper doing so with Paul. Mikado is a nickname given to me by Ed Selfinger Jr in '93. It has been a nickname that has been with me long before you ever came on the scene or anyone else here for that matter so what is wrong in using my nickname? There is no "rule" that says that I have to give my birth name. In fact, it was decided a long time ago that I would remain anonymous....how does Radomir feel about your sudden change in that regard?

As to breaking any confidences, you did it first and my proof is here in this forum. YOU broke confidences and your excuse was (paraphrasing here) "I have the right to change my mind". NOT when you give your word. I then decided that it was the only way to fight you so I reciprocated. The more you talked...the more I talked. You still don't accept responsibility for the harassment you created on my parents. I would have never done that to anyone. My argument is with you...the petulant little girl that screwed up so she is making all the noise she can as a distraction to the real issues.

The real issue goes back to Paul and the book "Defying Gravity". Due-Diligence needs to be done and your persistent twisting that Paul should have done it and blah blah blah ( I got those remarks from Rose..thanks!). Paul consistently said that it would be done when he finished the first draft. Did it ever occur to you that he DID start the due-diligence? Do you remember in the summer of '08 when he was waffling? I spent several phone calls with him and talking and attempting to come to a resolve in the manner of NOT finding any one who could verify the claims of Morgan and twigsnapper. At that point, he then shifted gears and mentioned that no where could be found any proof of Dr. Brown's science. It was from that comment the meeting in Huntingdon was created. A meeting to discuss it face to face.

Paul attempted to perform Due-Diligence by looking for individuals that could be interviewed to corroborate what was told to him by Morgan and twigsnapper and none could be found. Paul is a better writer than you give him credit for. Your problem is that he has a contract with you that will go on until hell freezes over. Well, blame Morgan and blame twigsnapper for that.

And now here comes Geoff and Kestrel. They raise certain questions and concerns over facts of the NA337, which I had as well. And the rest is history in the posts generated.

So Linda, if you wish to discuss and ask questions, do so, but here, where the posts are and can be easily referenced. To not do so, is indicative of your manipulative behavior and your wish for control. Post here, no one will bite and the same goes for anyone else who may have questions as to the Analysis section.

One more item....you really don't see the need for this Due-Diligence to be done...do you? Thankfully there are others who do and their loyalties are to your Father and his work....and not to you.

Doing what you are doing on the various sites is only contributing to many stories that abound on the Internet who only cite each other as proof....circular logic. Very reminiscent of the Nazi UFO stories...enclosed in a circle of authenticity.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut