Third Party threats...what else would you call it?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Third Party threats...what else would you call it?

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:35 am

And another email this morning:

Linda wrote: Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Read well the words of a traitor.

Properly credited, Please read for yourself vie ... 370#p31370

As I said elsewhere, I really don't care about posting the URL when it comes to this banter, only when it is of work done in the Analysis section and you present it as "ongoing" work at the Token. That is fraud as well as copyright infringement. I would give a link to this Linda but : 1. it came to me in an email, and; 2. I was banned there...remember?...so I don't go there. I do wonder at times as to how much tripe has been said about myself for I only seem to be getting certain posts. I do so wonder, is the equalizer a member at the Token? If so, does that mean you have a mole there? Or maybe it is another one of your so called "black subs"......lol

Linda wrote:AS to why I posted that photo as my avatar. Why not? Who said an avatar had to be a picture of himself/herself? What I was hoping for was for someone to lift that photo and have some fun as they did with the so-called picture of Morgan. I wanted to see what would happen. Nasty wasn't it? ...but that is all....no more than fun. What would you call the childish antics of drawing on the photo that was lifted? You seemed to enjoy it while it was being done so you condoned it.

In the second photo Avatar lettering under the photo clearly misrepresented the picture as YOU clean shaven. A flat and well named baldfaced lie.

Now to the other..... you posted that picture to create great harm...... in fact... murder.

Let's back up a minute. You are in this site reading several times a day. Did you miss the post about all the "sock puppers" (credit to rose for that)? That photo came from a member named "new-guy". As to why I posted it, it is as I said and if you wish to call it a lie then so be it but I wanted one of your minions to lift it and deface it and then have Raymond cry bloody murder. I think that would have been funny...no more....no less. At least it was harmless fun and not like the lies you perpetrated upon the group....upon Paul....upon the "ttbrown" forum....and the list goes on.

I posted that picture of Morgan because he DOESN'T EXIST! The proof of that is in the picture that YOU gave me. Do you think I am stupid? Apparently so but I am at least smarter than you.

Murder?!?!?! Oh how very "Linda Brown" dramatic. How can you murder someone who doesn't exist? In fact, it was twigsnapper who said that (paraphrasing) " anyone who wished to cause harm to Morgan is dead". So Linda, murder? You make me laugh so hard at times at the extremes you will go to keep your stories alive.

So tell us all, that were in the group. If that photo is not one of Morgan then why did you present it to us? Why did you tell us that it was him? Why did you tell us to learn to recognize him ....IF IT WASN'T HIM??!?!??!?!? Wouldn't that be considered a lie? I suppose not...and why?....because it is you telling it.

Linda wrote:But we made fun of it. You didn't expect that. Must have made you wonder why we took it so lightly huh?
What I was hoping for was for someone to lift that photo and have some fun as they did with the so-called picture of Morgan.

No didn't expect that it would be defaced, you wanted it lifted so as to have a copy for yourself. YOU were startled that someone would deface that picture. I can recognize a lie from you when you say it. I have had great practice identifying your stories. I told you once you had "tells". In fact, I didn't expect anyone to lift it at all, that was a plus and I and Kim had a great laugh over it all.

Linda wrote:When you posted it, No one on my side ever said that was a picture of Morgan. But you thought it was..... or you would not have named it as such above. If that WERE a picture of Morgan.... WHICH YOU THOUGHT THAT IT WAS

Well why wouldn't any of us in the group not have thought so when you told us that it was? So.....who was the liar?

Linda wrote:....and you posted "his" picture.... in some circles that would have meant death to him... you were so vindictive, murderous AND BLIND that was alright with you........ I know who you are Mikado!....You are the person you have proven to me and to him who you actually are. And there is never any going back.

Death?!?!??! Above you said "Murder". Linda...he doesn't exist. When are you going to wake up and smell that coffee? You created a character that would send anonymous emails to Paul from a Yahoo account. You created a channel to feed Paul information that would further his work. Remember, he was stalled looking for someone who could verify some facts and along came Morgan less than a month later. You played the part well. You took a piece of history here and a story there, all facts, and used them as a basis for your stories. Do you know that I have talked to someone who knew your Father? He says that he was never in Germany. He says he was never wounded. .... he knew him that well. Stories Linda but for you to accuse me of a murderous act....well, the dramatic Linda Brown appears again....you really are the prima donna.

Linda wrote:Thing is.... that picture is NOT Morgan. You don't know what he can look like. He can stare you right in the face and you would not recognize him... I would think on that a little because he gave you a chance to show your loyalty but by posting that picture you showed what you truly are to him.

Linda

I gave tremendous loyality. I don't appreciate what you did in March of last year. You continued to do so to the point of telling Raymond that I was "out" and he questioned me about it. ...... that was in May or June of last year....long before anything happened. Who lied to whom? So, NOT Morgan? The reason no one can know what he looks like because he exists in your mind....and he is a Master of Disguise in that realm.

And then there is this from the same email:

Littleenki wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Littleenki » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:14 pm

Here it was....If that picture was Morgan, Mikado would be pulling his teeth from the back of his neck right now!
LE
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Im a pirate!

Really? First off, phantoms cannot make contact with corporeal forms. Second, that would be a felony to strike someone but then felonies and you are not new friends....are they David Kyle? You have just proven that a sphincter can mimic vocal chords.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut