Damage Control

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Damage Control

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 am

"When the truth is exposed, the only thing to do is create a bigger and more fantastic lie." - twigsnapper, from the "ttbrown" forum

From an email I received this morning.

Linda wrote:Body Guard of Lies
by Linda Brown » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Winston Churchill once commented that, "In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies." So it is with black-budget aircraft."

This is a quote taken from
http://www.themissingtimes.com/Boeing.html

When Winston Churchill made that comment he was particularly speaking of wartime tactics.... but as this writer has just pointed out... there are other times when that bodyguard is hauled out too. In his case he is speaking about black-budget aircraft. But there are other very secret situations, like fawns in the wood, that deserve to be protected too.

I have had personal experience with being faced with lies being told to me about certain situations. Sometimes it was to protect me..... I am sure things went on regarding my Dads work that I was never told the truth of.... and my brother shared the same situation.... and I have come to realize that those " bodyguards" remain standing as long as the project is functioning. You will not see the truth until the project is completed and ready to be announced or the knowledge of it will not hamper the operation.... when the truth can not be told quite yet sometimes a lie serves as a pointing device.

I found myself in an uncomfortable predicament in the last few years....I have told a couple of lies. Not little tiny " white lies" but deceptions that were blatent and way out there..... and then I had to wait to see what would happen....

I told some of my closest associates.... Mikado amonst them..... that "Morgan" was the father of my daughter. Mikado is the only one who allowed that information to be announced publically. He did it intentionally and with malice. (Or allowed Kim to do it intentionally and with malice. Sort of the same thing.) This all happened on the Hut and is easy to find.

The others haven't said a word and I thank them for that. Their confidentiality was most appreciated... and I am sorry for the deception... but it had to be done.

The second situation involved a grainy photogragh of a handsome bald fellow. I gave that photo expressly to Mikado and told him that it was his to keep so that he would be able to recognize "Morgan" someday.... he put it away very carefully..... But within this last month he posted that photogragh as his Avatar..... and in following messages from the HUT he connected the name " Morgan" with that particular photogragh.... publically.

When he did that.... he completed the circle that had been drawn around him and released me from my oath of silence regarding those two situations......In both situations ( The first information that SHOULD have been treated as a sacred trust..... to me personally...... and the second.... safeguarding a person he THOUGHT was Morgan....)

BOTH of these situations Mikado breached.....and he did it intentionally and with a great deal of hatred and self righteousness...... and in doing that exposed himself as the threat he actually was to TRULY sensitive material and confidentialities. I waited a very long time to see him do that.... being told many times to " wait for it" when I wanted to say.... "this is ridiculous he would never betray us this way."

Rose has continually asked me why I was continuing my association at all with Mikado. It was like a sordid daytime program!.....which I had to wade through until the final action.... I couldn't stop until I got to that certain point.... Just recently with the linking of that photo with the name "Morgan"... the door slammed on my responsibility......

There are other bodyguards out there..... none of the rest of them are my doing.....its good to be able to tell people now again.... and have it valid again ...." that I will not lie to you"..always adding... "but I may never tell you everything either."

Mikado has wanted to see the truth..... there it is............ Linda

Linda Brown

I will be commenting on this at great length. This is riddled with twists and accusations of those very things she is guilty of.

When I have time I will do it.....and the bots can pick it all up.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Damage Control

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Linda wrote:I have had personal experience with being faced with lies being told to me about certain situations. Sometimes it was to protect me..... I am sure things went on regarding my Dads work that I was never told the truth of.... and my brother shared the same situation.... and I have come to realize that those " bodyguards" remain standing as long as the project is functioning. You will not see the truth until the project is completed and ready to be announced or the knowledge of it will not hamper the operation.... when the truth can not be told quite yet sometimes a lie serves as a pointing device.

Now this particular paragraph is interesting. NONE of this can be backed up. It remains as nothing more than Linda reminiscing or presenting her view. Look at her words - "I am sure" and the rest of the paragraph is assumptive reasoning. In some manner, this particular paragraph is indicative of her banner for when anyone asks "where is the evidence of your Father's work?", this is her standard reply. There is always some project that is not completed or is ongoing. Getting back to her statement - "I am sure things went on regarding my Dads work that I was never told the truth of..." - and my response is - "How can you be sure?". Couldn't this also be construed as wishful thinking? Perhaps Linda was never told is due to the fact that she just can't keep her mouth shut. She is quick to blame others for identical incursions that she does first when the reality is merely a return salvo. Does anyone remember the school student friend of Linda's from "Defying Gravity" where she mentioned something to him and then her Father asked if she told anyone? Do I need to point out where this is in "Defying Gravity"? Perhaps this is evidence as to why Dr. Brown said - "She need not know".

This is just another one of Linda's means to justify a lie.

More to come...when I have time.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:40 pm

Linda wrote:I found myself in an uncomfortable predicament in the last few years....I have told a couple of lies. Not little tiny " white lies" but deceptions that were blatent and way out there..... and then I had to wait to see what would happen....

I told some of my closest associates.... Mikado amonst them..... that "Morgan" was the father of my daughter. Mikado is the only one who allowed that information to be announced publically. He did it intentionally and with malice. (Or allowed Kim to do it intentionally and with malice. Sort of the same thing.) This all happened on the Hut and is easy to find.

The others haven't said a word and I thank them for that. Their confidentiality was most appreciated... and I am sorry for the deception... but it had to be done.

Now looking at the first statement:

Linda wrote:I found myself in an uncomfortable predicament in the last few years....I have told a couple of lies. Not little tiny " white lies" but deceptions that were blatent and way out there..... and then I had to wait to see what would happen....

And I have several responses I could make to this but on it's face it shows that deception was employed by Linda - "...in the last few years....I have told a couple of lies". This is an open admission that she has been telling lies for a few years. She implies that the telling of these lies were done by design just to see what would happen. Isn't this called a fraud? So, she claims that I have perpetrated a fraud but then openly admits to doing so with - "...some of my closest associates..." This would be another open admission of a perpetration of a fraud.

Fraud is described as: deceit, trickery, sharp practice, or breach of confidence, perpetrated for profit or to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage.

Continuing:

Linda wrote:Mikado is the only one who allowed that information to be announced publically. He did it intentionally and with malice. (Or allowed Kim to do it intentionally and with malice. Sort of the same thing.) This all happened on the Hut and is easy to find.

I never allowed anything. I never made a claim. I did nothing with intent or malice. To describe Kim doing it as "Sort of the same thing" is a twist of truth. Linda is attempting to claim me responsible for what Kim posted but when George supposedly sent me an email with a threat, that was different. She claimed that he could do what ever he wanted and she was not responsible for what he did. True enough for no one can be held accountable of any person of age or reason. But what we have here is Linda attempting to make me responsible for Kim's postings. Another example of Linda's "it's okay for me but not for you" mentality.

Secondly, Kim made that statement AFTER Linda started breaking her confidences made to our group. As Linda says,

Linda wrote:This all happened on the Hut and is easy to find.

The record will prove that Linda made the "breach of confidence" first, in all cases. Kim kept warning her to stop telling confidences but Linda wouldn't stop. Finally, after Linda pissed Kim off in one of her rantings of disclosure and defamation directed at Kim, she retaliated with what she knew. Fair warning was given and Linda made a comment to take her best shot, not in those words but in that meaning. Kim did so. Not Mikado, but Kim. Isn't Kim allowed to defend herself after being referred to as a "South Philly pole dancer" (even though Kim never set a foot in South Philly which only goes to show that Linda never paid attention to what was being said if it didn't involve her). Didn't Kim give fair warning to "shut up"? Of course not in Linda's eyes.

As to :

Linda wrote:The others haven't said a word and I thank them for that. Their confidentiality was most appreciated... and I am sorry for the deception... but it had to be done.

The others haven't said a word because they see exactly...how did Geoff put it?...oh yeah....how you suck the energy out of people so why would anyone want to willingly open themselves to your battery of words and brow beating? Well, I know six individuals who wouldn't and I don't blame them one bit. In fact, they are watching how this is unfolding. As to you apologizing, you never do so unless it affords you an edge and in this case one wonders what edge it is affording you. One can only surmise but in any event, deception ...or lying....no excuse justifies it, especially in the group that we had. Imagine what some of them are thinking now....if Linda lied about that....what else did she lie about? Perhaps Mikado is correct.

You continue to prove my point. You really need to shut up for you are you own worst enemy.

Your Father deserves better than this Linda.

I will continue at a later date.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

Linda wrote:The second situation involved a grainy photogragh of a handsome bald fellow. I gave that photo expressly to Mikado and told him that it was his to keep so that he would be able to recognize "Morgan" someday.... he put it away very carefully..... But within this last month he posted that photogragh as his Avatar..... and in following messages from the HUT he connected the name " Morgan" with that particular photogragh.... publically.

When he did that.... he completed the circle that had been drawn around him and released me from my oath of silence regarding those two situations......In both situations ( The first information that SHOULD have been treated as a sacred trust..... to me personally...... and the second.... safeguarding a person he THOUGHT was Morgan....)

Morgan doesn't exist in the manner that you represented to others. I have always had the stance that the individual you presented as Morgan, and continue to do so, is not and that would be by his own admission. There is evidence and there are witnesses that can attest to his whereabouts in the time frame afforded in "Defying Gravity". I didn't give any identity to that Photo until well after it was "lifted"( Linda asked someone to do it) and then was posted as an avatar over on the Token. At that point, it was taken out of my control. Also, how many of the little ones over at the Token defaced the photo which was prior to any identity being affixed? And wasn't it Linda who identified it as NOT being me? And the best part is that I can prove that it is not a photo. More to come on that later.

As to releasing Linda from an oath....oath to whom? How about my families situation that you have misrepresented the facts? Wasn't that sacred? And for my family to suffer the fool because of your actions as in the harassment and you accept no liability and that is supposed to be okay? If I had done the same to your parents and one was sickly...what would have been your reaction? What would have been the reaction from any of those on the Token if it were their parents? And then you have the unmitigated nerve to say that they should "grow up". It would appear that a good deal of that needs to take place on the Token, just look at the fantasy ship created...everyone on a magical mystery tour sans the yellow sub.

I broke no sacred trust to you. As to the photo, I will be addressing that at some future point.

Is there a Morgan? I don't know but what I do know - Dave is not Morgan (by his own admission and one thing I do know about Dave and that is he is no story teller or in other words.....liar) and that is what you told everyone. That is also what you told the author of "Defying Gravity". Wouldn't that come under the heading of a lie? Taking into account that the author was writing a book about your Father and there was a contract wouldn't that be the basis for a tort action involving fraud? I would be very careful Linda, for I would bet navy beans to dollars that the author of that book is carefully reading what is being posted. What is that odor? Smells like the smoldering of a lawsuit..be careful Linda...don't fan the embers for it could erupt into flames.

More later

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:16 am

Linda wrote:BOTH of these situations Mikado breached.....and he did it intentionally and with a great deal of hatred and self righteousness...... and in doing that exposed himself as the threat he actually was to TRULY sensitive material and confidentialities. I waited a very long time to see him do that.... being told many times to " wait for it" when I wanted to say.... "this is ridiculous he would never betray us this way."

I breached those situations? I posted a photo with no identity. Kim disclosed something about you and now I am being blamed for her actions. Are you delusional in that you believe I should TELL Kim what to do? And if I did do that what field day would have with that? Would you then twist that to say how "controlling" I am? Isn't she responsible for her own actions? This post of yours only substantiates my claims in that you will do or say anything to obfuscate your own frailties or improper actions.

Sensitive material? The photo is not a photo....nice try but as I said, more on that later. No one said to you to "wait for it". There was nothing to wait for. You started the betrayal against me. I reacted to your actions against me. Let me refresh you.

It all started with the 98% in February. And then Dave was instilling paranoia, which I found out later was nothing more than jealousy and this was all before the Vegas trip in March of '11. You just wouldn't wait for me to tell you in person about the 98%. I told you that you had more important things to do such as finish the book and promote it. I told you that we would discuss it in person for I felt that was the way it should be told. However, you do not like to wait for anything...you want it and you want it now and if you don't get what you want you twist it into some nefarious act or conspiracy against your person. In fact, you made the first blow at Vegs to three individuals of which Dave was one in that you didn't trust me. Why? You gave no reason other than I wouldn't tell you over the phone about the 98%. Aren't somethings best left to say in person? I didn't feel it was of an urgent need at the time and could have very easily waited but it would have been a distraction to you. My how you construct to afford you a better position, in fact, it would appear that your selective amnesia arises when it affords you a best advantage.

I never betrayed you or anyone. The facts coming forth are indicating that a hoax was presented to the author of "Defying Gravity".

This "Damage Control" post of yours is nothing more than an attempt at deflection to discredit the information coming forth. One might easily ask the question as to why you are making all this noise. Why would you make the post referenced in the beginning of this thread if not as a means to "explain" a justification for your lies? A logical explanation would be a twist on the truth and that would be....so much easier to give a justification of the lies as if it were a test and in doing so, cast aspersions on Mikado as an untrustworthy individual who broke a confidence. So much easier in that manner for the "lie" was a means to an end, one that lasted for years. And now she claims that the photo, which is not a photo, put someone at risk and even to the point that I was creating a "murder". Why did Linda react that way when the photo was posted? .... and then come along weeks later and say it was all a test...a lie. Aren't those diametrically opposed actions? How can you murder someone and put them in harms way with the photo if the photo was not of the individual in question? So many games you are playing Linda...your actions betray you at every turn for you are inconsistent.

Nice try but intelligent individuals will see through it all.

More to come later.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

And yet another twisted story

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

And yet another email. I wonder, is it you Linda? Are you sending these emails from time to time? It would be just like you to do so.

Linda wrote:Re: Regarding the HUT
by Linda Brown » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Ninetyeight percent missing! This is the crux of what Mikado has to say here... read carefully. See if you can make sense of it.

"It all started with the 98% in February. And then Dave was instilling paranoia, which I found out later was nothing more than jealousy and this was all before the Vegas trip in March of '11. You just wouldn't wait for me to tell you in person about the 98%.

(Mikado had made the statement that I only knew two percent of what was going on around me. Of course I demanded to know more. Its been a royal runaround ever since.... If someone told you that they had been operating behind your back and that you didn't know 98% of it.... wouldn't you be put on guard?)

That statement in red is a flat out lie....a GD lie to be exact. You asked me what had me upset in February and I said I would talk about it with you when I saw you. Your persisted and asked if Jim Zimmer had me upset and I said he was 2% and the other 98% was something else. You have managed, with that selective and alterative memory of yours to completely misrepresent if not totally rewrite what I said. I have been saying the same thing now for a year without change but you keep coming up with different stories. What will be next? I never said anything remotely that could be construed as anything was operating behind your back, in fact, everything was upfront except for the "nitty-gritty" in Hut B, you had mentioned that you didn't need to know. But interesting that you should say what you just did. Do you realize that you just identified yourself as another sock puppet? Strange how you use the same words...and in the same structure...as others do.

Linda wrote:I told you that you had more important things to do such as finish the book and promote it. I told you that we would discuss it in person for I felt that was the way it should be told. ( Something so important that you couldn't find any way at all to relieve my anxiety other than to say.... I will tell you in person......Right.....I find out that you are dealing behind my back and you tell me to hold on... to trust you even more?) However, you do not like to wait for anything...you want it and you want it now and if you don't get what you want you twist it into some nefarious act or conspiracy against your person.( I saw it as it was... nothing more and nothing less. You have proven that I was right)

I have proven you right? Right at what? That you are a dramatist? Abso-freakin'-lutely! What I needed to tell could have ONLY been done in person. It was a problem that was materializing and in the end, the truth was known.....Dave was NOT Morgan. Can't you see how that would be a conversation to be had in person? What were you afraid of? My seeing your aura? You saw only what you wanted to see and what was there was not what you saw. How unfortunate for you. You lost so much and you will lose so much more.

Linda wrote:In fact, you made the first blow at Vegs to three individuals of which Dave was one in that you didn't trust me. Why? You gave no reason other than I wouldn't tell you over the phone about the 98%. ( You were not at that meeting and you don't know how things came down. I was asked point blank if I trusted you.... and I said NO, Deal with it.)

That is not what was relayed to me and so far, I will believe the two that told me. You are outnumbered two to one on what was REALLY said at that meeting.

Linda wrote:Aren't somethings best left to say in person? I didn't feel it was of an urgent need at the time and could have very easily waited but it would have been a distraction to you.( Oh please. "tell that to the marines") My how you construct to afford you a better position, in fact, it would appear that your selective amnesia arises when it affords you a best advantage. (If I had " selective amnesia properly I would not be writing this.)

Ninety-eight percent hidden from me. I don't care any more what it was Mikado. Your actions have proven your intent. Linda

To the marines? oh yeah...the dramatist. No Linda, amnesia or not, you can't but help to say anything for you do not know how to shut the hell up. You will lie with the proof sitting in front of you. And I must say...what in the hell is "selective amnesia properly"? Is there a "proper" way to have selective amnesia? You portray how much of a fool you really are in your words.. and the fool will be followed by the foolish.

My actions have proven that I am not a fool to be led by a fool. My actions will show that the author of "Defying Gravity" was the victim of a hoax. A hoax perpetrated by someone for reasons unknown.

Those actions are proving my intent? Alright, my intent is for the truth Linda and not "hearsay" from some anonymous sources, who you identified and those identities have fallen apart. You make it appear that only the "truth" that substantiates your agenda...whether it be rightfully true or not...is the only truth there is. The words that the author of your Father's biography used are falling apart...piece by piece...and through no fault of his own.

Don't you want the truth about your Father or are you more content with a bunch of lies that were written about your Father? Most individuals would want the truth but you are defending those stories that are being proven to be inaccurate. It is almost as if you had a stake in their creation. Almost like a mother hen protecting her young. Did you have anything to do with those stories that Morgan and twigsnapper told Paul Schatzkin?

My money at this point and based solely on the preponderance of the evidence says you did. If you didn't, then you can prove it when the time comes but no, I can see it now....Morgan will probably be dead for the third time or is that the fourth? Twigsnapper will be incognito somewhere in the Urals still looking for something or he will turn up dead with Morgan in some spy thing or something.

You make me laugh and I would bet Paul is pissing his pants at your antics....or would that be a dance that you are doing?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut