Impossible things

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Impossible things

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 am

Impossible things. That sentence alone has probably been used by every individual that is reading this and if not spoken, then was thought of in some form or another. How many times has anyone of us stood in front of a sick family member and asked for the impossible. Perhaps some have watched their home burn or the result of an accident or even just the simple loss of a pet that is not so simple when the pet is so much a part of our daily lives and all we want is for the impossible to happen.

But what about when it comes to human nature? Conflicts between friends, conflict between enemies. How about when a person loves another but the feeling is not reciprocated? Or when two individuals cannot agree regardless of the facts presented. Where one will see what exists and another sees only what they wish to see. Quoting Kipling - "and ne'er the twain shall meet."...an impossible thing.

Perhaps that is what is going on with the topic of T.Townsend Brown.

We have two individuals that were so dynamically involved with the writing of the book, "Defying Gravity" that some individuals have taken their reality on faith. Faith can be a good thing, we all have it. Whether it be as simple that the sun will rise in the morn or the reliance on the actions of a loved one or individual. Faith.

But what happens when the existence of faith, long held faith, is shattered by truthful facts of those long held beliefs that were taken on faith? Disturbing reorientation - that shakes the pillars of our very foundations depending on the extent and strength of that faith and recently for some, it has been just that.

I have recently heard from some individuals as to how silly and ridiculous they have felt after certain revealing facts came to light. The personal shame along with the disbelief that they could have been duped so badly was the one emotionally charged feeling that was prevalent in their conversation and there are several that have expressed this including myself. I wonder how many others have this very same feeling but have not expressed it.

I sit and wonder about the writer Paul Schatzkin. I know from conversations with him as to how he feels about this all and that he doesn't want to go back there. He still has a contract. If new information comes to light, will he correct the problems that were created by nameless individuals who claimed to have such respect and admiration for Dr. Brown but cannot even meet the writer in a back alley? If they are so connected in the world of security and espionage, to the level as reported, then it would be a very easy thing to do. We have been told, I have been told, it has been lauded on multiple forums that "they" could make you disappear, they could make your life miserable. Posts were made that not only inferred but categorically stated such in regard to not only Paul but others as well. This includes myself as well...and still waiting for the black cars to come down my lane but if that ever happens, I am sure there will be no Morgan's or no twigsnappers either in the vehicles or behind the scenes for that would be an impossible thing.

To those that have felt as I have described, well, to be deceived only once is no shame but to be deceived a second time by the same person then that is the shame. There are those that are still being deceived with the Morgan/twigsnapper saga. It is okay mind you, for they are still within the first act of deception.

The root cause of the deception is a very simple fact - we all wanted to believe. We all wanted to believe that somewhere, somehow, there was a group of individuals who were helping to shape humanity to slowly become all that we could be and that by partaking in the forums and helping to research we all were a part of it. To create the new paradigm. To help others see the truth as we saw it. That this was an ongoing "thing" and that the torch was being passed and entrusted for others to carry on.

I am reminded of a story involving a man by the name of John Dougherty. In the mid 1800's in south central Pennsylvania, there was a rich hematite ore find. To make it even better, coal was discovered that was semi-bituminous low sulfur and was ideal for the firing of the hearths and kilns. Dougherty was a small business man in the area and was attempting to promote the construction of a railroad. He would appear at every town hall where there was a meeting and literally stand on the soap box. He was characterized has being a very good public speaker and able to rise the emotion in those he addressed. He caused many an individual to subscribe stocks in the establishment of a new railroad. When things slowed down he would move to another town, another venue, and instill more of his bravado and salesmanship to encourage others to subscribe. When things would slow down, his plan would get bigger and more grandiose and miles would be added to the length of the railroad. What began as a 20 mile railroad eventually grew to plans of going to Washington DC and points south and west...and people believed him. When interest waned he just made even bigger and more grandiose statements. Eventually, it never happened and John Dougherty just settled down in shame. However, eventually, the railroad was built, it was called the East Broad Top railroad. It never went to points south or west but it did go about 33 miles south to tap into the coal mines and the hematite ore sites and fueled the Rockhill Iron Foundry which became the Rockhill Iron and Coal Company. It took financial people with deep pockets to make the dream come true for they were after a profit. The railroad ended up doing all that John Dougherty predicted it would do but at the same time it didn't. It never did go south or west to open up new highways of commerce but what it did do is to bring a desolate area of Pennsylvania into the Industrial Revolution that was taking place and prosperity to the area. It was men with a single minded vision, get the ore, get the coal. The prosperity that the railroad brought to the area made the railroad self sustaining, in other words, it made money. In fact, it outlived the Iron Foundry. Sometimes what starts out as one thing, ends up being something else. What John Dougherty wanted was a railroad, the railroad came, but not the way he envisioned. I have often wondered, did those individuals who subscribed and purchased stock feel deceived? stupid? ashamed? Eventually, the railroad was built but not by John Dougherty.

Sometimes it is okay to dream "Impossible things". In looking at John Dougherty, it didn't turn out quite the way he envisioned it but prosperity did come to the area. Perhaps that is what is really going on....impossible things.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Impossible things

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:56 am

Only saw this yesterday.
Should have seen it when , or before it was written.

I was totally prepared to simply ramble on, to leave behind all trace of Myself, but there is something far more powerfull afoot, which now will recieve My complete attention without any self deluded veil.
The SELF DELETED.
Hobbit
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:22 am

Well kevin,

I had to re-read what I wrote for it was a tiny bit over two years ago and I wanted to refresh my memory.

Feel all the emotion you want...you deserve such. Where you are, I once faced the difficult fact that a good deal of what I was told was not what it appeared to be. I faced a daunting task to attempt and identify that which was false to better recognize that which wasn't.

I still feel there is some truth out there but it will not appear as what all of us have been told. As with the story of John Dougherty, the only resemblance to what he was attempting to what the reality ended up as was a railroad. The more I research, and others, the more I am beginning to see that the reality is not what a little girl saw or wanted to see.

I can't blame the little girl for little girls all want their daddys to be heroes but I can blame full grown women who refuse to look with adult eyes and prefer to continue to look through the eyes of a little girl.

Do me a favor, try not to "self delete" yourself from here...okay?....<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:52 pm

I must admit to been a tad annoyed with the SELF DELETED alteration in My name on that ice bound resolute site.
I wondered who this new poster was when I looked in yesterday at that site.
The only method I have left of contacting whoever did that petty vindictive stroke upon there was to send a message to the site administrator wishing "whoever the slime ball is that did that , to have a nice day"
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:56 pm

The railroad story reminds me if the San Luis Railroad story. Except that it didn't work out as well for the San Luis Valley. You can find the story by googling Mesita, CO.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut