In regard to misinformation by others..

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

In regard to misinformation by others..

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 am

I happened to run across this blog.

http://ttownsendbrown.blogspot.com/ wrote:My good Friend Mikado did build something but as far as I know he was unable to use it or it did not work. I'm not sure what it is but all he seems to want to do is "insult" and "Argue" with the daughter of the inventor that he says he knows everything about. I have known Linda Brown a whole lot longer than the man who calls himself Mikado. We still keep his face out of the net but I declare now that Mikado betrayed me when I shared Kitselman's math with him. How many more do I have to discover were just pulling my dick before we get anything done with the Technology that Thomas Townsend Brown and Nicola Tesla started to experiment with. Kitselman was Brown's friend and mathematician, but Mikado did not strike the same kind of friendship with me

Now I am going to assume that this is peetee or Trickfox. I will not use his name but I am sure you can Google and find him.

First off, he says "My good friend Mikado..". REALLY?...good Friend? You call me names, you post my photo on your website that I gave you and told you to PLEASE keep it to yourself. Why did I give it you? Because you asked and wanted to know what I looked like which was prior to our ever meeting which was at Allenwood when you went to visit Mike Riconosiuto which was in March of 2007. So, who proved that their word was about as useless as a tit on a boar hog?

Let me help you out Trickfox, as far as what you know, you chose to not know. I have all the emails from the spring of 2008 that shows not only how Andrew crapped all over you, and I did stick up for you - remember? But those emails also show how you insisted upon researching the origins of the math that was provided prior to any lab work. The argument that ensued was that the math could be used to create actual lab experiments whereas the results would substantiate the math. If not, the math would be flawed. A simple simile to that would be ohm's law. Use the formula to create experiments to substantiate it. Your lack of being able to see that is a testament to your lack of a formal education that would have instilled within you the ability creating a proper research regime along with the necessary documentation that accompanies it. To summarize, your conclusions that it "either" - "he was unable to use it or it did not work." - is a flawed conclusion based upon your personal view reflected in all the arguments from the emails I have referenced.

I have never claimed to - " the inventor that he says he knows everything about." - know everything about Dr. Brown. However, I do believe I have found some "fly poop in the pepper" in regard to EG. I have achieved 50%+ displacement with only electrostatic application....have you done that? The resounding answer is no.

You mentioned that you have known the daughter of Dr. Brown - "a whole lot longer" - than I. REALLY? Let's see, you joined the "ttbrown" forum on Sat Feb 25, 2006, I joined the very same forum on August 10, 2006. I did not know that the phrase "a whole lot longer" would describe a span of time less than 6 months. I hope your math work is a bit more accurate.

And then this gem - "Mikado betrayed me when I shared Kitselman's math with him." I never betrayed you. You knew the math was going to be used by me to create an experiment. The math was freely given to all who participated at Alexis and you know that, you just downloaded it first and sent it to me - remember? You decided to understand the math first and I decided to build the experiment. How is that a betrayal?

And lastly - " How many more do I have to discover were just pulling my dick before we get anything done with the Technology that Thomas Townsend Brown and Nicola Tesla started to experiment with. Kitselman was Brown's friend and mathematician, but Mikado did not strike the same kind of friendship with me" - Let me assure you that I never did nor would I ever pull on that appendage of yours. What have you done? Nothing really. Do you have anything that you can demonstrate to a third party that will substantiate EG? I highly doubt so for if you did, you would have bragged about it a long time ago for that is what you do best. You made the same claim about me in that if I had something then I would have bragged about it - really? You don't really know what it is to keep a secret for you would spill your guts to do nothing more than to simply draw attention to your self.

One last thing...dear friend. Who sent you money when you were down?...and on more than one occasion? ...and when you needed shoes - who sent you money? I treated you fairly, I treated you as a friend should. I listened to you when you physically cried on the phone in despair at your condition and that you would never be known by anyone. Is that what it is all about? Leaving a legacy that everyone knows your name? And you call me egotistical? I could care less for you see, I have children and grandchildren and if I can make a better place for them before I leave than so be it and if it helps others the more the better. I am not doing anything to create a name in the history books as you...dear friend.

No...dear friend...you tainted this friendship a good while ago. I could go on with different stories to show how good a friend I was to you but I don't need to for I know in my heart what I did for you and supported you. You have always talked down about what I was doing and you even became upset when you found out that within my group creating the experiments was a mathematician....a degreed mathematician as in "formally educated" who commented on the math and was able to, when given the original equation only, reduced it down and achieved the same result as the original math. He then proceeded to explain what the math was and as to the original symbol that was giving you so much angst, well, you were wrong because of that lack of formal education. Did you listen when I tried to tell you? No, you did not and even got angry with me on the phone.

One last parting comment. If you believe you know so much about the "Kitselman Math" than you should also know by now that it was not Kitselman who did it. Your so good, figure it out for yourself.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: In regard to misinformation by others..

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:16 am

I open my email and here is this:

Trickfox wrote:Re: Messages from Linda
by peetee le Trickfox » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

Linda, I have no idea what the hell he's talking about and unless someone can actually show me that post, I won't be able to tell you what he says that I claimed.

Well, since you are such a smart man than why don't you go to the link in the quote? Let me help you out;

http://ttownsendbrown.blogspot.com/

Now notice, this is YOUR blog. You posted this on June 12, 2012. According to a note that accompanied this email it seems Linda says that I am going back years. There goes little Linda Brown talking in "dog years". Didn't know that from June 12 till August 1st qualified as years.

Anything else...good...friend?

Trickfox wrote:secondly..... Electrostatic applications means a whole lot of DIFFERENT things.... 50%+ displacement of WHAT? - Saucers, or is it; EXPLOSIVE GASSES....(as in the barometric Bomb!!!!! ). Do you remember that one?

If you would have paid attention over at the Pegasus forum, you would know exactly what "electrostatic" testing was and other information I posted. Instead, you were too busy calling me a "chicken wire engineer" and saying that I never did anything. How would you know? Where you ever here? You ass-ume just like that little girl in the patent leather shoes who can't tell the passage of time.

Trickfox wrote:Thirdly, I don't give a Rat's ass about Mikado's attempt to drag me into an argument. He has NO IDEA what I have, - or have NOT done. He was not there along side me in 1984 when I was working with Mike.
I'm much too happy to let anyone drag me into any conflict at the moment.... let him suffer his fate...

Well, to begin with, you don't have a rat to give and secondly, I am not starting an argument for you were the one who posted first as evidenced above. As to what you have done or not done, I wouldn't be too sure about that for you are one of the biggest blowhard braggards I have ever run across and for someone who fancies himself as a man in black, well, you couldn't keep your mouth shut if you were tortured with a feather.

And lastly, as to 1984, you are hanging on the coat tail of Mike Riconosiuto a convicted meth lab operator. How do you really know what he was doing? You yourself said he was in need of money to continue working. Never happened before? Look at John Delorean. And if you want, we can talk about Ted and the pedophilia. A nice crowd you hang with. And remember, Mike was the one that told you to leave the country and return to Canada at least as far as you mentioned. If he was on the up and up and it was nothing more than a lab to analyze the mine tailings than why didn't you stay and support him? Good friend or a coward?...or just plain self-centered preservation? ...or were you really a dull tool that believed everything you were told? ..or maybe it is something else but your actions prove you are not a good friend for when he was under fire, you ran. Who knows and who really cares.

Want to talk about what you have done? Just look at your psychopropulseur. Sloppy craftsmanship and nothing more than a 555 timer with LED's and cell phone vibrator encased in a pill box. Remember when you asked me about $25,000 to invest in that project? What ever happened to that? How does your investor the dentist feel about that? Remember when he was upset with you and you had me call him? I did it for you for you were my friend but in retrospect it was the continuation of a fraud.

Suppose you and Linda have something in common afterall.

You make me laugh out loud and why? You wouldn't be posting things as you have been doing, along with Linda unless you both were afraid of me for some reason and what I am doing....even to the point of psychic attack and I can prove that it was publicly claimed with you, Linda and someone else.

It's your kharma not mine.

And one last parting comment. You praise the research you are doing and disdain actual lab work..want to know how it appears? Your jealous for you haven't a "pot to pee" in and all you have is your computer so you show disdain for anyone who wishes to experiment in a lab. Well, it was good enough in 1984 why not now?...because it is not you doing it.

Mikado

***edit*** Hi Linda! I see you - IP: 63.20.158.234
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 am

Opened my email to this message and I thought I would comment.

Linda wrote:Re: Messages from Linda
by Linda Brown » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:35 pm

Mikado said this morning

" Hi Linda! I see you -"

You had better get off to work Mikado. You will be late.

You only see me... when I want you to.

Linda

I could be just like you and comment that it is of no concern of yours as to when or where I go to work but I won't....oops, I just did!

As to seeing you only when you want me too, well, why do you continue with this charade? Do you really believe individuals are continuing to swallow that same old pill of all this spy stuff where you have this tie in to allllll these alphabet agencies that will do your whims? I can guarantee you, the Pegasus forum was weary of your claims with no backup. At least they found out about you within 6 months and not 5 years that it took me. And you can thank the appearance of Dave Smith for without him, I would more than likely be living in that foggy world you have created. Remember a conversation we had whereas I questioned the Morgan/Dave persona and you said twigsnapper called me Vinny from the movie "My Cousin Vinny" and that I would figure it out? That was your biggest fear that I would and you knew I would for the guy lives in the same basic town. And that is what prompted your talk in Vegas and the rest is history.

It isn't that there are two Mikado's you silly little girl, you are just seeing what the one is like when he is defrauded. A bit of advice from last July when you agreed to NOT poke at each other. The events of this last year would never have occurred if you only could have kept that big trap you call a mouth shut. I would have moved on and let the other "buyers beware".

Some psychic you are, you keep getting things wrong.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:17 pm

Still cleaning out my emails. Here is one I think I might have missed.

Linda wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: Mikado@netzero.net
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2012 4:15 PM

Re: Visions, dreams, information from the other side
by Linda Brown » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:19 am

Three ring circus would probably be appropriate but that wasn't the feeling that I got.

I just have to wait for it I guess.

I get jolts from somewhere I am not sure of.... I had one tonight about Mikado strangely enough.... (where I have always known him to have some form of beard ... this time he was cleanshaven. I wondered why it was that it made him look older instead of younger... He was barely recognizable... as if he had been strangely given several more years to carry and he walked to the side of his truck with a distinctive limp.)

So Mikado.... why the different look?

Linda

Perhaps this should have been in the thread titled "Really?!?"

The only jolt you received was an email from Dave telling you how he broke down along Route 113 at Hallman's General Store and my stopping to help him. By the way, the great Morgan appeared ashen as I walked to the car and he realized who was walking up to him. In fact, he wouldn't even put the window down except for a few inches...like two inches.

Let me tell you something. Cleanshaven? Well then, you just proven that George never saw me back at the Holidays. I have been clean shaven since August of last year.

How's that psychic thing you claim to have workin' out?

As to the limp, let's just say it was an accident at work last August 3rd. Geez, and George never mentioned the limp or you never saw it at the Auto Parts store? Not too observant either. And you want individuals to believe in your ability...psychic that is? Cripe, you can't even see with your two biological eyes let alone your third eye.

Now let's see, we have here the psychic thingy you claim to have, totally and utterly missing such important and life altering situations such as the accident and the fact that George and you totally missed not seeing that I didn't have my beard along with you sitting on your duff and watching from the car?

Feel foolish now?

You should.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Psychic........Well Have you ever heard of Astral Projection anyone can do that, its Awesome. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:35 pm

Members of the Hut and Mikado....

This is a message that I have also posted on the Cosmic-Token. I would like to share it with all of you in line with the topic title of this thread.....

by Linda Brown » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 am

In the spring of 1967 my parents and I were living for a short time on the shore of the Northern part of the Salton Sea. I didn't know why we had gone down there but I was enjoying the experience having never lived in a real honest to goodness desert and trust me folks... that area.... Thermal and Indio is about as DESERT as you are ever going to find. I learned quickly how to watch out for becoming dehydrated.... to watch out for the deep sand on the sides of the road.... that the rain when it comes... has raindrops that feel like small buckets thrown on you.... and the nights can be cold but the days blistering.

We were there for a purpose though and that was a series of meetings with a man named Floyd Odlum. Dad and Mr. Odlum met several times while we were there and I was invited to go along. Of course I was impressed by the " Odlum- Cochran Ranch.... the man was fantastically wealthy and his wife was the famous aviatrix Jackie Cochran.

On April 15, 1967 there was a specia luncheon l meeting held at the ranch and Dad insisted that I go along.... so dutifully I put on one of my better looking dresses and tried to look presentable in this really very wonderful gathering of men and women who were also very wealthy. Dad and I had met an extremely nice couple earlier ... Bob and Peggy Bales.... so I was relieved to see friendly faces I already knew there.....Bob was a Colonel in the Air Force.... there were alot of Air Force people there with their wives, as well as General Curtis LeMay. If you don't recognize his name.... you would be impressed if you looked him up. I was told later that many of these folks had flown into the nearby airport with their own planes and there were a slew of private pilots just waiting in a nearby cottage for this meeting to be over. I didn't quite realize it at the time but it was a very important meeting and it was generally to introduce my Dad to certain members of the guest list.

After this meeting Bob and Peggy drove back to where we were staying at the North Shore and visited some more before going on home.... a sandstorm had closed the main road to the coast so we had time to visit and laughed and laughed about how Curtis LeMay had reacted to some of the things that had happened at the meeting.

I say this NOW because Paul wrote about that experience. He got some of the information from me and some of it I think may have come from Mr.Twigsnapper but of course I can not be sure. I also wrote many of the details of that interesting luncheon.

Now the reason I am asking this is that I need to ask Mikado a very simple question.

Many of you who have read the contents of the Hut will remember statements that you made about contacting a " Man who knew Townsend Brown" and then you made the statement that you had asked this man if Townsend Brown had ever been in Germany as Paul had written.... following what I had been told by Mr. Twigsnapper. Mikado..... you made quite a deal out of saying that this mans response was that "Townsend Brown had never been in Germany" or your inference was that..... which of course makes Mr. Twigsnappers account look flawed

( and you said as much very openly)

Now when you do something like that you are challenging the sources that told me that Dad WAS there. Thats fine! I don't mind fair challenges at all!.... but I think that it would be right then to name your source for this statement.

Turns out that you said it was Colonel Bob Bales who said that of my Dad. ???????

But wait a minute. Of course I have questions that I need to ask you Mikado.

.....How would Col. Bales know what Dad did in his life twenty years (at least) before they met? How did you bring up the subject Mikado and what was Col. Bales exact response? You could have asked me at that time if Dad was ever in Germany and I would have said no too. That doesn't mean that Mr. Twigsnappers account was faulty.... just because I didn't know.

And here is the thing that I find most interesting. You have a person now that can verify every little statement I made to Paul regarding that meeting in 1967. Did you ask him about that? Why didn't you mention anything that he may have said about that? Why did you put a spin on the negative regarding Germany and completely overlook a valuable first hand account that would validate every SINGLE thing that I had written and told Paul down to the smallest detail! Why was that overlooked?

That seems terribly unfair to me Mikado. Tell me why it isn't?

I am posting this here on the Cosmic -Token and on the HUT.....hoping that you will take the opportunity to explain to everyone why this information was presented the way it was?..... while other information was totally ignored?

You have called my recollections faulty but when you run across a person who can validate every single thing I wrote about a particular event..... you ignore it. I would like to know why.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:52 am

So that there can be no problem with a lapse of memory regarding what you have said here regarding my Memoir " The Good-Bye Man" I will post this from something your wrote earlier here Mikado...

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1046

"No writer would risk their name on only "hear say". Paul even commented on that at one point as to why no one, not one person could verify anything that either twigsnapper, Morgan or what Linda said. In fact, how much "due-diligence" was done on Linda's memoirs? Yes, that is what they are, just her observations from her life, no one, not one person, can verify anything she has said. Why?

You ask WHY? No one can verify what I have said??????..... Yet you have been in contact with Col. Bales yourself? Really????????

Of course my Memoir is my observation on my life. That does not make it something that can not be verified. You discount me and my book unfairly here Mikado and I ask you the same question that you have asked of me. WHY????????

Did Paul actually say this ?????? You wrote Paul even commented b]why no one, not one person could verify anything that either twigsnapper, Morgan or what Linda said" Did he actually say that Mikado????? and if he did..... and you were doing actual " due diligence" why didn't you follow up on Col. Bales????

Maybe turnabout then is fair play. You are so adamant about Due Diligence but how much have you done of that in the things that YOU have written ..... which have come across as an attack. Reread what Mikado wrote above.......... does that seem fair????????

This will be posted on the Cosmic-Token so that my members can understand what has been said here.......and I invite responses from everyone............. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:32 am

Oh and I DO really like the picture of Mr. Kelly that you posted Mikado..I couldn't see it before...........he has a cool look about him.............. He would be the perfect "Morgan" I think for any movie project........ and I believe that he lives here in Palm Springs part time.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Since this is a site that talks about Dads technology and Mikado seems to be the archivist of the information I thought I would ask if anyone has figured out what Dads last project meant. He called it "Project Xerxes" Anybody here have any clue? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby dcooper » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Frist Linda, Can you tell us what that project was all about? I don't have the slightest clue. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut