In regard to misinformation by others..

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: In regard to misinformation by others..

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:58 pm

I thought that maybe Mikado could tell you....

He considers himself well versed enough to be able to do " Due diligence" on the biography of Dad done by Paul Schatzkin ..........and he seems to not be interested in what I might have to say....( as far as being credible).... so I thought it would be more important for Mikado to explain the last Project. Xerxes.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 am

Linda Brown wrote:So that there can be no problem with a lapse of memory regarding what you have said here regarding my Memoir " The Good-Bye Man" I will post this from something your wrote earlier here Mikado...

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1046

"No writer would risk their name on only "hear say". Paul even commented on that at one point as to why no one, not one person could verify anything that either twigsnapper, Morgan or what Linda said. In fact, how much "due-diligence" was done on Linda's memoirs? Yes, that is what they are, just her observations from her life, no one, not one person, can verify anything she has said. Why?

You ask WHY? No one can verify what I have said??????..... Yet you have been in contact with Col. Bales yourself? Really????????

In contact with Bales? I cast some bait upon the water and look what has taken it.

Linda Brown wrote: Of course my Memoir is my observation on my life. That does not make it something that can not be verified. You discount me and my book unfairly here Mikado and I ask you the same question that you have asked of me. WHY????????

Did Paul actually say this ?????? You wrote Paul even commented b]why no one, not one person could verify anything that either twigsnapper, Morgan or what Linda said" Did he actually say that Mikado????? and if he did..... and you were doing actual " due diligence" why didn't you follow up on Col. Bales????

Yes, he did say that. As to your book, it is what it is, a memoir but yet it rehashes the same stories in the biography and the subjects that have had due-diligence done have been proven to not be correct. Morgan/twigsnapper lied and the question to paraphrase you is - Why?

Linda Brown wrote:Maybe turnabout then is fair play. You are so adamant about Due Diligence but how much have you done of that in the things that YOU have written ..... which have come across as an attack. Reread what Mikado wrote above.......... does that seem fair????????

This will be posted on the Cosmic-Token so that my members can understand what has been said here.......and I invite responses from everyone............. Linda

You seem to forget that what I have written is what I experienced with you and others and when the day is done, I could very easily subpoena them in a court and hopefully, they would testify correctly. However, when it comes to you, you would be last that I would have testify under oath.

Perhaps you are correct in that I should be posting phone numbers and pictures and let the curious decide just as you did when my parents who were harassed and two individuals who showed up on my doorstep. And one more item....missy...I received an email yesterday about a dually truck and a mustang. Send them around but tell them to bring plenty of bail money.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:44 am

dcooper wrote:Psychic........Well Have you ever heard of Astral Projection anyone can do that, its Awesome. -dcooper

Yes, I have heard and be very careful you do not overstretch your astral cord.

But be very careful to not confuse lucid dreaming with astral projection.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 am

Linda Brown wrote:Since this is a site that talks about Dads technology and Mikado seems to be the archivist of the information I thought I would ask if anyone has figured out what Dads last project meant. He called it "Project Xerxes" Anybody here have any clue? Linda

Linda, I would ask you that if you wish to post a topic in regard to science, there is a section for it. This is not the correct thread.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am

Linda Brown wrote:Oh and I DO really like the picture of Mr. Kelly that you posted Mikado..I couldn't see it before...........he has a cool look about him.............. He would be the perfect "Morgan" I think for any movie project........ and I believe that he lives here in Palm Springs part time.

Linda

Don't you mean Morgan?

I urge all to see my new avatar. Mr, Kelly aged very poorly.

You got caught....lol

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:01 am

Mikado14 wrote:
dcooper wrote:Psychic........Well Have you ever heard of Astral Projection anyone can do that, its Awesome. -dcooper

Yes, I have heard and be very careful you do not overstretch your astral cord.

But be very careful to not confuse lucid dreaming with astral projection.

Mikado

I do know what the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection they are quite different. Have you astral project Mikado?
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 am

Mikado.... I happen to like the way that he has aged. Will you do as well?

As you wanted I asked my Xerxes question on the Science side of things....

Perhaps since there seems an interest and some experience here in Astralling ( or whatever you call it) a proper thread could be established for it too? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:09 am

Linda Brown wrote:Members of the Hut and Mikado....

This is a message that I have also posted on the Cosmic-Token. I would like to share it with all of you in line with the topic title of this thread.....

by Linda Brown » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:27 am

In the spring of 1967 my parents and I were living for a short time on the shore of the Northern part of the Salton Sea. I didn't know why we had gone down there but I was enjoying the experience having never lived in a real honest to goodness desert and trust me folks... that area.... Thermal and Indio is about as DESERT as you are ever going to find. I learned quickly how to watch out for becoming dehydrated.... to watch out for the deep sand on the sides of the road.... that the rain when it comes... has raindrops that feel like small buckets thrown on you.... and the nights can be cold but the days blistering.

We were there for a purpose though and that was a series of meetings with a man named Floyd Odlum. Dad and Mr. Odlum met several times while we were there and I was invited to go along. Of course I was impressed by the " Odlum- Cochran Ranch.... the man was fantastically wealthy and his wife was the famous aviatrix Jackie Cochran.

On April 15, 1967 there was a specia luncheon l meeting held at the ranch and Dad insisted that I go along.... so dutifully I put on one of my better looking dresses and tried to look presentable in this really very wonderful gathering of men and women who were also very wealthy. Dad and I had met an extremely nice couple earlier ... Bob and Peggy Bales.... so I was relieved to see friendly faces I already knew there.....Bob was a Colonel in the Air Force.... there were alot of Air Force people there with their wives, as well as General Curtis LeMay. If you don't recognize his name.... you would be impressed if you looked him up. I was told later that many of these folks had flown into the nearby airport with their own planes and there were a slew of private pilots just waiting in a nearby cottage for this meeting to be over. I didn't quite realize it at the time but it was a very important meeting and it was generally to introduce my Dad to certain members of the guest list.

After this meeting Bob and Peggy drove back to where we were staying at the North Shore and visited some more before going on home.... a sandstorm had closed the main road to the coast so we had time to visit and laughed and laughed about how Curtis LeMay had reacted to some of the things that had happened at the meeting.

I say this NOW because Paul wrote about that experience. He got some of the information from me and some of it I think may have come from Mr.Twigsnapper but of course I can not be sure. I also wrote many of the details of that interesting luncheon.

Now the reason I am asking this is that I need to ask Mikado a very simple question.

Many of you who have read the contents of the Hut will remember statements that you made about contacting a " Man who knew Townsend Brown" and then you made the statement that you had asked this man if Townsend Brown had ever been in Germany as Paul had written.... following what I had been told by Mr. Twigsnapper. Mikado..... you made quite a deal out of saying that this mans response was that "Townsend Brown had never been in Germany" or your inference was that..... which of course makes Mr. Twigsnappers account look flawed

( and you said as much very openly)

Now when you do something like that you are challenging the sources that told me that Dad WAS there. Thats fine! I don't mind fair challenges at all!.... but I think that it would be right then to name your source for this statement.

Turns out that you said it was Colonel Bob Bales who said that of my Dad. ???????

I never said who the person was. Who told you that?

Linda Brown wrote:But wait a minute. Of course I have questions that I need to ask you Mikado.

.....How would Col. Bales know what Dad did in his life twenty years (at least) before they met? How did you bring up the subject Mikado and what was Col. Bales exact response? You could have asked me at that time if Dad was ever in Germany and I would have said no too. That doesn't mean that Mr. Twigsnappers account was faulty.... just because I didn't know.

And here is the thing that I find most interesting. You have a person now that can verify every little statement I made to Paul regarding that meeting in 1967. Did you ask him about that? Why didn't you mention anything that he may have said about that? Why did you put a spin on the negative regarding Germany and completely overlook a valuable first hand account that would validate every SINGLE thing that I had written and told Paul down to the smallest detail! Why was that overlooked?

That seems terribly unfair to me Mikado. Tell me why it isn't?

Until I say who it was that I talked to, this entire post is just an assumption as to their identity. So, it isn't fair or unfair. I was merely stating a progress report on due-diligence being done but look at the facts. NA-337 NEVER went to Germany. Your Father never jumped out of it and the logs in the archives of the Halifax support it. The conclusion is that Morgan lied, twigsnapper lied. Now I am sure that YOU will come up with a story as to why they lied but then look at it from Paul's vantage, the anonymous individuals who claimed to admire Dr. Brown so much chose to provide false information in a Biography of the very man they admired so very much. Bullshit.

Linda Brown wrote:I am posting this here on the Cosmic -Token and on the HUT.....hoping that you will take the opportunity to explain to everyone why this information was presented the way it was?..... while other information was totally ignored?

You have called my recollections faulty but when you run across a person who can validate every single thing I wrote about a particular event..... you ignore it. I would like to know why.

Linda

Haven't ignored a thing...yet. I just am busy supporting your Fathers work, earning money to do so and taking care of my family. I don't have the luxury of being a kept person with nothing to do all day therefore I am sure there are those out there who will understand if I don't answer to their posts immediately.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:11 am

Linda Brown wrote:I thought that maybe Mikado could tell you....

He considers himself well versed enough to be able to do " Due diligence" on the biography of Dad done by Paul Schatzkin ..........and he seems to not be interested in what I might have to say....( as far as being credible).... so I thought it would be more important for Mikado to explain the last Project. Xerxes.

Linda

I haven't a clue because it is based upon what you say it was, what Morgan said it was and what twigsnapper says it was.

Very dependable sources, just ask Paul.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 am

First of all about Colonel Bales. How do you know that I am not in direct contact with him? Why do you think that I have to tell you my sources? The fact is that they are entirely accurate, and you know it.

You didn't answer the questions posed Mikado. But thats really alright. I didn't expect you to. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut