In regard to misinformation by others..

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: In regard to misinformation by others..

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado has anyone ever told you that your games are ridiculous? Just wondering.

You said
I do understand why you didn't want anyone to talk to them. Smartest thing you have done.

Just exactly WHEN have I EVER written that I didn't want anyone to talk to my Sister in Law or my nephews. You just blatently made that up and I will not let you get away with that. Show me.... ANYWHERE where I have said or even inferred that I didn't want people to talk to them.

Show us Mikado.... or retract the above statement just out of pure courtesy and proper manners..... if nothing else.

And I have wondered if you meant this as a threat? Should I take it as one? How did you mean it?
I should post your address and let us see who shows up at your doorstep.

I am easy enough to find Mikado,( except when I am not home).... and my own photo is posted.... I am not hiding from anyone..or behind anyone.. and in fact.... alot of interesting people find their way to my doorstep......too bad that you seem to be unable to do the same thing.

Linda

You said it to Fred.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Oh, THERES a good reliable source. The man who wrote messages upon messages trying to infer that I had gleaned the story of the " boys" moving the little green VW in front of the Drake Hotel from something that had happened in HIS life?

THAT source?

Remember that Mikado? or has that embarassing episode been erased from your records of the Hut? I remember it, and others do too and in fact called him on it......

So was FRED then the source that you are using to quote my sister in law? Really? And this you take seriously?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:38 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Oh, THERES a good reliable source. The man who wrote messages upon messages trying to infer that I had gleaned the story of the " boys" moving the little green VW in front of the Drake Hotel from something that had happened in HIS life?

THAT source?

Remember that Mikado? or has that embarassing episode been erased from your records of the Hut? I remember it, and others do too and in fact called him on it......

So was FRED then the source that you are using to quote my sister in law? Really? And this you take seriously?

Linda

Your guessing. I will not divulge any sources to you. However, do I believe Fred? Yes. Ask the Traveler about how he found out that Fred never did what you claimed he did. So, who is believed? Fred was telling the truth the entire time.

As to the VW, all Fred was saying, was that his friend had a green VW and it had no reverse either and they had to do the same thing to park it. He only make a reference to it but did say that it couldn't have been him and his friend for the time period was wrong. YOUR the one that took it to another level.

As to your sister-in-law, it was at the meeting in Vegas in August of '10 in which he brought individuals to do interviews with. You were not receptive to it. In January of '11 when he wanted to set up a talk show and interview you as well as others, which included your nephews and Jane, you balked. It was about a month later when you came up with the story of him on the Hut and had him removed. You planned it to have him removed and discredited. You won't do that to me.

It is what it is.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:51 pm

You are a funny man.

"As to your sister-in-law, it was at the meeting in Vegas in August of '10 in which he brought individuals to do interviews with. You were not receptive to it. In January of '11 when he wanted to set up a talk show and interview you as well as others, which included your nephews and Jane, you balked. It was about a month later when you came up with the story of him on the Hut and had him removed. You planned it to have him removed and discredited. You won't do that to me.

I am STILL not receptive to doing interviews. I turn down radio interview consistantly. I have stiff armed many writers who have contacted me... almost on a weekly basis.... I use the standard reply that my Dad used to use...." While I certainly appreciate your interest in this subject at this time I am not interested.... yada yada yada.....

When I " BALKED" As you said in Vegas Mikado it was for a very good reason. Nothing was ready to go publically . What else is new.

And the interesting thing is that you KNEW that and are trying to present it differently now. Wasn't it you who said that you were " Losing control of Fred".

And note that AGAIN you are divulging information about activities which at the time were meant to be confidential. Yet YOU are the one constantly bringing them up.

You planned it to have him removed and discredited. You won't do that to me.

No Mikado, I don't have to. You have done a fine job of that all by yourself. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You are a funny man.

"As to your sister-in-law, it was at the meeting in Vegas in August of '10 in which he brought individuals to do interviews with. You were not receptive to it. In January of '11 when he wanted to set up a talk show and interview you as well as others, which included your nephews and Jane, you balked. It was about a month later when you came up with the story of him on the Hut and had him removed. You planned it to have him removed and discredited. You won't do that to me.

I am STILL not receptive to doing interviews. I turn down radio interview consistantly. I have stiff armed many writers who have contacted me... almost on a weekly basis.... I use the standard reply that my Dad used to use...." While I certainly appreciate your interest in this subject at this time I am not interested.... yada yada yada.....

When I " BALKED" As you said in Vegas Mikado it was for a very good reason. Nothing was ready to go publically . What else is new.

What!?!? Nothing was ready to go public??? YOU were the one who wanted to go after the "Black Sub" and I was the one who "BALKED". There are witnesses to that. In fact, it was Rose's husband who began questioning you on the very thought of it. YOU were the one who wanted to go on a defensive and you didn't even want to listen to anyone else. Even Dave thought you were wrong.

Linda Brown wrote:And the interesting thing is that you KNEW that and are trying to present it differently now. Wasn't it you who said that you were " Losing control of Fred".

I said that Fred was losing it in regard to not being able to pay attention. Come on Linda, the man was in grief over the dying of his wife. You are a piece of work to use that against the man. That was what I was referencing in that he would not be on the ball for a while...period. You are the one who is misrepresenting it.

Linda Brown wrote:And note that AGAIN you are divulging information about activities which at the time were meant to be confidential. Yet YOU are the one constantly bringing them up.

What? Your entire forum is filled with divulged information. You are the one who divulged a good deal of information. You divulged the existence of Hut B. You divulged the Huntingdon meeting and the list goes on. You divulged private information in regard to my family..the list continues.

You showcase the double standard known as Linda Brown.

Linda Brown wrote:You planned it to have him removed and discredited. You won't do that to me.

No Mikado, I don't have to. You have done a fine job of that all by yourself. Linda

Really? You have helped me in ways you have no idea of. Just don't take credit when you find out the truth. Discredited in your imagination only.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:05 pm

You are trying to make yourself out as a hero under cover of misunderstood tactics. In reality you made serious mistakes, have compiled the problem beyond salvation and now are simply busy trying to muddy the entire field . Its too late Mikado. Others have picked up and are running with the ball that you sadly dropped. Its too late. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You are trying to make yourself out as a hero under cover of misunderstood tactics. In reality you made serious mistakes, have compiled the problem beyond salvation and now are simply busy trying to muddy the entire field . Its too late Mikado. Others have picked up and are running with the ball that you sadly dropped. Its too late. Linda

Linda, if you have such good connections than you would know the truth...you don't.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:19 pm

Time will tell. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:18 am

Linda Brown wrote:Time will tell. Linda

Time passed.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut