The Impudence or Shamelessnes of a Spoiled Brat

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

The Impudence or Shamelessnes of a Spoiled Brat

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Here is a post that Linda sent from the Token I received via email on 9/13 at 5PM:

Linda wrote:I have just posted this on the Cosmic-Token just in case you lost your little informant. <g>

I am giving Mikado all kinds of excuses in my head for his not getting back to me.... but I do find it exceptionally strange that he would bully me for months about not posting over there....and then when I finally say I will.....the silence is deadening.

Whats the matter Mikado.... Geoff and Chris not requiring the conversations to be ONLY on the Hut the way that you described. I haven't seen either of them post recently. In fact.... Just who has posted?

Basically YOU..... and if you erased all of the negative things that you have had to say about me.... just exactly what is it that you have said on this site that is carrying my Dads name?

I SHOULD be able to post if I choose to. You SAY that I am a member and you are not going to remove my membership even though I have asked you repeatedly to do so.

Now I demand that you make it possible for me to post..... or remove my membership. This is truly an either or situation here Mikado. Nothing else will do. If you don't want to respond or even deal with me there on the HUT... say so and REMOVE my name from the membership.

What is it going to be? If you are not going to remove my name then send me a working password.

The sound of crickets is not enough! Linda

I complied with her request but found a problem and notified her of the problem. That precipitated another response from her which of course was posted on the Token and I wonder if she posted my full email response, but in any event, I did not respond to her second email. That prompted another email from her, received today, of a post she made on the Token:

Linda wrote:This has been posted on the Hut, in case you missed it.

"
Here is what you wrote

I will post publicly what happened and the results

I don't care if its the front page of your local paper... just so we all know where to read it.

Start with what happened. Precisely. Explain yourself.....and then the results of this so called " investigation:".... saying that you are going to wait for the next ten years for the " results" before you say anything will not work Mikado. Your own credibility is on the line here.... Follow up on your own words. People can see through your smoke.

Stand up to this charge as I have stood up against you..................

Still crickets I see . Linda

I will respond and post as I said I would. I apologize that the rest of the world does not rise and set over the orifice that expels waste from you body.

There was an accident involving someone from my family last night and that takes priority over the patent leather foot stomping from a spoiled little girl.

I will respond but when I have time.

Mikado

PS: Just an observation - nothing has been posted on the Hut as you mentioned. Secondly, crickets are usually heard, not seen which you have been noting. Talk about accuracy and credibility - you need to check your own quarters...missy.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: The Impudence or Shamelessnes of a Spoiled Brat

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:24 am

the title of this thread describes this comment pretty well I think

"[i] will respond and post as I said I would. I apologize that the rest of the world does not rise and set over the orifice that expels waste from you body."[/i

]How quaint Mikado. How adult?...... How funny. And YOU call me a child.

Was that necessary? Do you feel better now? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Linda Brown wrote:the title of this thread describes this comment pretty well I think

"[i] will respond and post as I said I would. I apologize that the rest of the world does not rise and set over the orifice that expels waste from you body."[/i

]How quaint Mikado. How adult?...... How funny. And YOU call me a child.

Was that necessary? Do you feel better now? Linda

Actually Linda, I thought that was a nice way of putting it. If I would have said it in another way, you would have called me vulgar. I decided to do it a little nicer but as usual, you will find fault either way. So...

"I apologize that the rest of the world does not rise and set over your ass."

If you read the next sentence from that post you are quoting from, you will see that I mentioned that there was an accident. Okay, here it is big mouth little girl..my Mother fell.

Taking care of her was more important than answering the rantings of a petulant little girl, did I mentioned spoiled?

And a bit of advice, when you post so fast without checking what you wrote, you show how rattled you really are. The [i] shouldn't be showing up.

Use the "Preview" button more. It will make you look better.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:48 pm

If you read the next sentence from that post you are quoting from, you will see that I mentioned that there was an accident. Okay, here it is big mouth little girl..my Mother fell.

YOU are the only one who has been mentioning your parents Mikado...I didn't mention your Dads death or your Mothers fall for a reason. But that doesn't stop you from talking about them, does it?

Who is the big mout?. as a matter of record?

You have divulged more information about family members, health problems, meetings and discussions than anyone here.

Its all out there. I don't have to prove what I just said.

Use the "Preview" button more. It will make you look better. And I might suggest you do the same thing Mikado because your nasty character is all too evident.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Linda Brown wrote:If you read the next sentence from that post you are quoting from, you will see that I mentioned that there was an accident. Okay, here it is big mouth little girl..my Mother fell.

YOU are the only one who has been mentioning your parents Mikado...I didn't mention your Dads death or your Mothers fall for a reason. But that doesn't stop you from talking about them, does it?

Who is the big mout?. as a matter of record?

I only said there was an accident. You were the one harping about the silence in my responding. You continued harping and I came out and said what the accident was and that it took precedence over responding to you. That was putting things into perspective with the truth as to what happened, something that is alien to your personality.

Linda Brown wrote:You have divulged more information about family members, health problems, meetings and discussions than anyone here.

Its all out there. I don't have to prove what I just said.

No Linda, read your forum, you divulged so much more in a fit of vindictiveness and spite along with a chaser of venom. The petulant little girl with the patent leather shoes.

Linda Brown wrote:Use the "Preview" button more. It will make you look better. And I might suggest you do the same thing Mikado because your nasty character is all too evident.

I answered all your questions in a demeanor that the questions were asked on other threads until you became bellicose.

Now I wish to address this:

Linda wrote:YOU are the only one who has been mentioning your parents Mikado...I didn't mention your Dads death or your Mothers fall for a reason. But that doesn't stop you from talking about them, does it?

What makes you believe my Father is dead and where would you have heard that? And where would you have heard about my Mother's fall last weekend for you to be able to "not mention" it? I certainly didn't tell you.

I cast some bait upon the water and see the catch I have caught.

You are real stupid, you know that? You are such an easy hook to bait.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:31 pm

I knew about your fathers death the day it happened.

No Linda, read your forum, you divulged so much more in a fit of vindictiveness and spite along with a chaser of venom. The petulant little girl with the patent leather shoes.

I know ALOT about what has happened in your life. And I know it almost instantly. If I was at all vindictive.... it would all be out there. You might consider that when you post things like that above.

You might cast stuff on the surface of the water but you never see what is beneath you.... in the dark.

Kisses to you too Mikado.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh the things you will say to make it look as if you have "secret" connections. If you knew what you imply you know, you would be leaking it out all over the place because you can't keep your mouth shut. I do so hope you have proven to some individuals how you can't be trusted. Two to be exact.

Linda Brown wrote:I knew about your fathers death the day it happened.

No, you know nothing and I know the source of your information. And you apparently know nothing about me either.

Linda Brown wrote:No Linda, read your forum, you divulged so much more in a fit of vindictiveness and spite along with a chaser of venom. The petulant little girl with the patent leather shoes.

I know ALOT about what has happened in your life. And I know it almost instantly. If I was at all vindictive.... it would all be out there. You might consider that when you post things like that above.

And again Linda, you know only what others are telling you and you really should think about what they are telling you and the veracity of it.

So go ahead and put out whatever you want. You had no qualms about posting information in regard to personal things which created a situation whereas my parents were harassed and two individuals showed up on my front doorstep. So, in fairness, let me return the favor, for afterall, you did say you are so easy to find, let me help those that need it to find you.

Linda and George Leach, 974 S. Geronimo Trail, Yucca Valley, CA.

And for those kiddies looking for Morgan, try - 29 Nutt Rd. in Phoenixville, PA.

Linda Brown wrote:You might cast stuff on the surface of the water but you never see what is beneath you.... in the dark.

Kisses to you too Mikado.

Linda

Afterall, you said you were out there and anyone can find you, I am just helping you along.

Sauce Linda, sauce.

And one more item, when I used the word "gutless", I used it because the letter was signed "G"...gutless and since you attempted to imply it was George, I said it was a gutless marine then who didn't have the guts to sign it.

Again I clarify where "gutless" came from.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Oh trust me Mikado. Your use of the words " Gutless Marine" has made you a certain celebrity in a few places. It doesn't concern me. Remember the old saying " Tell it to the Marines!" Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Oh trust me Mikado. Your use of the words " Gutless Marine" has made you a certain celebrity in a few places. It doesn't concern me. Remember the old saying " Tell it to the Marines!" Linda

Oh please send the truck...I can't wait. That is, if Sean is stupid enough to do so. However, I know one Marine who believes you are untrustworthy.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Just how far did you have to stretch for that Mikado. Do you realize how silly that statement is? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut