The Impudence or Shamelessnes of a Spoiled Brat

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The Impudence or Shamelessnes of a Spoiled Brat

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:20 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Just how far did you have to stretch for that Mikado. Do you realize how silly that statement is? Linda

Silly? No more silly than what you laid out there.....(again...laughing so hard I could cry)

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:46 am

It amazes me that given the platform of the name of ttownsendbrown.com and with all of the new material bubbling to the surface that you Mikado would spend your time here with this kind of slanted and nasty post. How is it that I am Impudent? That I don't believe a word that you spout anymore and I question both your credibility as an engineer AND as a trustworthy friend? If thats the case... Then call me impudent!

Shamelessness of a spoiled brat? Is that what you are publically calling me here? Well I suppose some who were loved less and cared for with less concern could call me spoiled. Thats your opinion..... but what does that opinion have anything to do with the work of Townsend Brown. While you are spouting this..... yes..... childish sillyness.... others are doing some REAL work out there and you are just standing here in the mud that you hoped would mire me down.

Well, thats not working.

So I suggest that you and the person who trusts you with his life should perhaps consider the damage that you have done to yourselves, your credibility and this site.

I am not worried about Dads legacy. And for YOU to claim that you do is a downright lie to cover your other agendas...

Say something important here.

Make all that work that you SAY that you have done..... worth the time that you have spent on it...... At least match a solid positive statement for every spat of vindicitiveness and childishness that you have spouted here against me. Can you rise to that challenge? Redeem yourself! If you can and if its not already too late. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:04 pm

Linda Brown wrote:It amazes me that given the platform of the name of ttownsendbrown.com and with all of the new material bubbling to the surface that you Mikado would spend your time here with this kind of slanted and nasty post. How is it that I am Impudent? That I don't believe a word that you spout anymore and I question both your credibility as an engineer AND as a trustworthy friend? If thats the case... Then call me impudent!

My last post in this thread was in response to you in September. As to impudent then how about these - insulting, rude, saucy, presumptuous, fresh, brazen. They will work as well.

Linda Brown wrote:Shamelessness of a spoiled brat? Is that what you are publically calling me here? Well I suppose some who were loved less and cared for with less concern could call me spoiled. Thats your opinion..... but what does that opinion have anything to do with the work of Townsend Brown. While you are spouting this..... yes..... childish sillyness.... others are doing some REAL work out there and you are just standing here in the mud that you hoped would mire me down.

Well, thats not working.

You are spoiled, well, actually, you were spoiled as a child, at least that is what I was told by someone who would have known. So if I am wrong then they are wrong but remember, it is as it appeared to the person who told me and we, as individuals peer into a mirror, we don't always see what others see. The trick is to look into your heart and not a mirror if you truly wish to confront yourself.

Linda Brown wrote:So I suggest that you and the person who trusts you with his life should perhaps consider the damage that you have done to yourselves, your credibility and this site.

????? Who the hell would that be? I know of no one who would say that. As to credibility, if anyone truly wants to know for legitimate reasons the facts that I hold as to everything I have said, I will present them with it in person, in writing, photo or whatever they wish to include notarized statements under oath under penalty of perjury.

Linda Brown wrote:I am not worried about Dads legacy. And for YOU to claim that you do is a downright lie to cover your other agendas...

I meant what I said and still stand by it. Others will look at his cracked pot daughter and her rantings and false stories and will perhaps ascertain that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree and judge his work by your actions. THAT is what I have been saying and nothing more. I see validity in the work of your Father, I have succeeded in proving - to a point so far - the validity of ElectroGravitics and the link with the Gravity well that we exist in but the work is not done yet. It is expensive.

Linda Brown wrote:Say something important here.

Why? So you can cut and paste somewhere else?

Linda Brown wrote:Make all that work that you SAY that you have done..... worth the time that you have spent on it...... At least match a solid positive statement for every spat of vindicitiveness and childishness that you have spouted here against me. Can you rise to that challenge? Redeem yourself! If you can and if its not already too late. Linda

I did on the Pegasus and see where it got me? Also, not one person truly understood the significance of what I posted except for Zorgon and that was in a private message.

There, I have answered you again. Now, when will you answer me about Bales and the other questions I have asked?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Read your own posts Mikado. You forget sometimes what you yourself had written.

It was FRED who said that....."????? Who the hell would that be? I know of no one who would say that..... then are you turning your back on the one person here who said that he would trust you with his life?

It was also FRED who said that my sister in Law Jane Brown ( of Washougal Washington) said that I was spoiled as a child. I am not even sure that he even talked to her. Her sons keep track of this forum and of your activities too... if they were worried about all of that I am sure that they would have said something by now.... but even you back track on Fred.... discounting what you were told and his source. What kind of friend does that make YOU Mikado.

And Jane knows that we were lucky enough to BOTH be loved and spoiled when we were children by parents who cared about us.

"So if I am wrong then they are wrong but remember, it is as it appeared to the person who told me and we, as individuals peer into a mirror, we don't always see what others see. The trick is to look into your heart and not a mirror if you truly wish to confront yourself.Thats a very good observation Mikado. I believe thats one of the things that Morgan wrote to Paul...." Look in the Mirror". But if you admit that you don't always see what others see then what gives you the right to spout the opinions that you have manifested in this site which are easily recognized as nasty, beligerent and negative. They only reflect YOU Mikado and whatever phase you have been going through.

So I suggest that you and the person who trusts you with his life should perhaps consider the damage that you have done to yourselves, your credibility and this site.

????? Who the hell would that be? I know of no one who would say that. As to credibility, if anyone truly wants to know for legitimate reasons the facts that I hold as to everything I have said, I will present them with it in person, in writing, photo or whatever they wish to include notarized statements under oath under penalty of perjury.

That came directly from Fred. The person that you USED to get where you are now. Don't talk to me about notorized statements from you. I doubt they would be worth the paper they are written on..... but of course that is my own opinion.... based on my experience with you so far. You don't even read what your own so called " friends" have written here.

I know of no one who would say that Then you don't know FRED?

Others will look at his cracked pot daughter and her rantings and false stories and will perhaps ascertain that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree and judge his work by your actions. THAT is what I have been saying and nothing more.And YOU are the one that has been mounting this " cracked pot" campaign against me. NO one else. YOU are the one who wants to discredit my words and the work of my father....

No the apple does not fall far from the tree Mikado. I know you for what you are.... and you will never succeed in what you have been trying to do. You can't even keep track of who your friends are..... how would your recognize the people who have lined up against you?

I did on the Pegasus and see where it got me? Also, not one person truly understood the significance of what I posted except for Zorgon and that was in a private message.

Zorgon is dealing with his own strange bag of worms over there. He just used you to get me off the forum because I was an uncomfortable element for him there. He is left to that and you were the one that wanted to get on there so desperately that you fabricated lies about his actions to do it.... I was surprised that he allowed you on until I realized that he needed you as the agitating agent to give him the excuse to " cleanse" my presence there.

It all worked out for the better so I should maybe thank you for that except that I know that you did not do that to help me at all....and as far as Zorgon is concerned....well... he will make his own way. He used you as a tool Mikado and if you don't see that by now then you really are much denser than I thought.

Restate your questions...."There, I have answered you again. Now, when will you answer me about Bales and the other questions I have asked?

What about Bales? What other questions have you actually asked here? I am not going anywhere and will answer them if I can. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:06 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Read your own posts Mikado. You forget sometimes what you yourself had written.

No, I remember what I have written, it is you who vacillate.

Linda Brown wrote:It was FRED who said that....."????? Who the hell would that be? I know of no one who would say that..... then are you turning your back on the one person here who said that he would trust you with his life?

I corrected what I said in a different thread after I read a post of yours where it was mentioned by Fred. You seem to not realize that only one thread can be read at a time and answered. So, if you make a reference to an answer in another thread that I have not read yet, I am going to answer as I did. When I answered, I had no idea of what you were talking about. In fact, there are many who have referred to being in the same foxhole with me and trusting each other.

Linda Brown wrote:It was also FRED who said that my sister in Law Jane Brown ( of Washougal Washington) said that I was spoiled as a child. I am not even sure that he even talked to her. Her sons keep track of this forum and of your activities too... if they were worried about all of that I am sure that they would have said something by now.... but even you back track on Fred.... discounting what you were told and his source. What kind of friend does that make YOU Mikado.

And Jane knows that we were lucky enough to BOTH be loved and spoiled when we were children by parents who cared about us.

Actually, the spoiled part came from multiple sources. As to your nephews keeping track of this forum...I see they are really coming to your defense.

As to anyone being my friend, they know how loyal I am and then there are those, such as yourself, can see what I can become if the friendship is abused and I am lied to. All you had to do was to tell the truth about everything from day one. You are incapable of that. If you ever were to tell the truth, it would be as water is to the wicked witch.

Linda Brown wrote:"So if I am wrong then they are wrong but remember, it is as it appeared to the person who told me and we, as individuals peer into a mirror, we don't always see what others see. The trick is to look into your heart and not a mirror if you truly wish to confront yourself.Thats a very good observation Mikado. I believe thats one of the things that Morgan wrote to Paul...." Look in the Mirror". But if you admit that you don't always see what others see then what gives you the right to spout the opinions that you have manifested in this site which are easily recognized as nasty, beligerent and negative. They only reflect YOU Mikado and whatever phase you have been going through.

And what you have said is your opinion. Here is an observation, why is it that your credibility is being questioned at various sites and forums?

Water is a destructive force but takes time to erode....or melt witches.

Linda Brown wrote:????? Who the hell would that be? I know of no one who would say that. As to credibility, if anyone truly wants to know for legitimate reasons the facts that I hold as to everything I have said, I will present them with it in person, in writing, photo or whatever they wish to include notarized statements under oath under penalty of perjury.

That came directly from Fred. The person that you USED to get where you are now. Don't talk to me about notorized statements from you. I doubt they would be worth the paper they are written on..... but of course that is my own opinion.... based on my experience with you so far. You don't even read what your own so called " friends" have written here.

I know of no one who would say that Then you don't know FRED?

I believe I have answered this above. Fred never said to me that he trusted me with his life. Most people don't say that to another, it is a feeling - a feeling of trusting someone. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that.

As to reading anything on here, I haven't read anything here since I last posted. Before that it was over two weeks. But I have noticed that you come to this site several times a day.

Who is the one fretting?

Remember...you were a "so called friend" and now you are merely someone who has played her friends for fools. It just is that I am the one who is vocal and that bothers you for some reason.

Linda Brown wrote:Others will look at his cracked pot daughter and her rantings and false stories and will perhaps ascertain that the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree and judge his work by your actions. THAT is what I have been saying and nothing more.And YOU are the one that has been mounting this " cracked pot" campaign against me. NO one else. YOU are the one who wants to discredit my words and the work of my father....

Really? From what I heard and what emails have been forwarded to me I see that I am not alone in that theory, in fact, the others are more direct.

Linda Brown wrote: No the apple does not fall far from the tree Mikado. I know you for what you are.... and you will never succeed in what you have been trying to do. You can't even keep track of who your friends are..... how would your recognize the people who have lined up against you?

You make me laugh. I know who my friends are.

Your problem is that you don't know how to have friends. You don't understand the concepts of earning one's trust. A friend doesn't abuse the friendship. You don't understand the concept of honor among friends. You don't understand camaraderie. And the biggest factor in a friendship is honesty even if the honesty is in telling that there are things that cannot be discussed is still an honest statement.

You understand none of the above.

Linda Brown wrote:I did on the Pegasus and see where it got me? Also, not one person truly understood the significance of what I posted except for Zorgon and that was in a private message.

Zorgon is dealing with his own strange bag of worms over there. He just used you to get me off the forum because I was an uncomfortable element for him there. He is left to that and you were the one that wanted to get on there so desperately that you fabricated lies about his actions to do it.... I was surprised that he allowed you on until I realized that he needed you as the agitating agent to give him the excuse to " cleanse" my presence there.

No Linda, as I stated once before, you are in denial of the truth. What I did was to rebut statements that you were making in reference to me. I offered the opposing view from the source of whom you were discussing. You just didn't know when to shut the hell up...and still don't.

What you realize is wrong, as always.

You are bullshit and others are seeing that. You only present "things" with no proof. The Due-Diligence provided in another section on this forum is proof that others can go and research as to the validity of the information given to Paul Schatzkin from Morgan and twigsnapper which has been proven as lies. Where are those individuals now? Why haven't they come to your rescue to substantiate your statements? Most intelligent individuals already have the answer to that.

Linda Brown wrote: It all worked out for the better so I should maybe thank you for that except that I know that you did not do that to help me at all....and as far as Zorgon is concerned....well... he will make his own way. He used you as a tool Mikado and if you don't see that by now then you really are much denser than I thought.

No Linda, again, it is a conclusion that you have come to wrongly.

Linda Brown wrote:Restate your questions...."There, I have answered you again. Now, when will you answer me about Bales and the other questions I have asked?

What about Bales? What other questions have you actually asked here? I am not going anywhere and will answer them if I can. Linda

Answer them if you can? I can answer them for you but want to hear it from you, publicly.

And you know the questions or don't you read my answers and posts? Ahhh, only those things you want to read.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:18 pm

You are so full of your own self importance Mikado that it is impossible to deal with you.

No, I remember what I have written, it is you who vacillate.

No you don't.... You can't really remember one thing and one time to the next, can you? It must be starting to get worrisome for you. And then when I point it out here publically you have to run eveyone around the Maypole to hide that fact that you are generally losing it.
Thats just my opinion of course. Let others decide for themselves. Its all here for them to read... Except for the two thousand posts that you and Kim erased.

I corrected what I said in a different thread after I read a post of yours where it was mentioned by Fred. You seem to not realize that only one thread can be read at a time and answered. So, if you make a reference to an answer in another thread that I have not read yet, I am going to answer as I did. When I answered, I had no idea of what you were talking about. In fact, there are many who have referred to being in the same foxhole with me and trusting each other.

Yes you corrected it THEN when you saw it in black and white. But the fact is that you REMEMBERED things differently didn't you and only corrected yourself when you saw that it was there in black and white and you had to do something. You are right.... you hadn't read what Fred had said..... so you THOUGHT that you could get away with denying ever saying what you did... but it was already captured. Now like the cat in the sandbox... you are trying hard to cover things up. Won't work

I had no idea of what you were talking about.

Thats been your major problem Mikado. You don't know what I am talking about most of the time. But you like to present yourself as the shining knight who is going to make everything right when you don't even realize that other situations have made YOU the problem....

But your ego won't allow you to see that. Too bad. But also not my problem except that I have to deal with you here and now on this site.... since you will not release my name from your membership. Linda.
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut