The depths some will stoop to.

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The depths some will stoop to.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Oh I like the photo Mikado. You seem to be a charming and gentle man... too bad its not you.

You recently said.

"I am going to reactivate her account and will be sending a password. I am not welcome at her forum but since all has been corrected, I will still give her the opportunity to post, if she so chooses, even though she does not afford me the same respect.

No, I will not afford you respect Mikado. We may communicate but you lost my respect a very long time ago. The world will continue to turn. Its no great loss to either of us, I am sure... Your giving me a password here has no bearing on how much respect you have for me either.... as I am sure most of your readers have noticed. So lets just call it what it is and go on.

I noticed that you did not issue an apology to Dylan for accusing him of being a hacker.... though later you seem to have changed your tune on that. So is that respect for your members or are we all supposed to accept that is just the way that you are? Again it seems a question but really isn't because I don't care about the answer.

Linda

Linda, to set the record straight on several points - It is respect from my viewpoint to offer you the ability to post when I say something but what I usually say is merely rebuttal that someone affords me in an email that you have said first.

You are the one who is ridiculous. You post on your forum so many things about me and yet do not afford the opportunity for my rebuttal, where you said it. That is anarchy, that is control which you so desire. As to respecting me, it is apparent that you don't, or my family.

Your password has always worked. You knew about the intrusion and that it would afford you the opportunity to get into the ACP and that is what you wanted. But you forgot your password and after three tries it kicked you out. You would have succeeded if I would have not tried out the password to ensure it functioned. What would you have done? You would have wreaked havoc to the site but in reality, I saved you from criminal prosecution.

As to Dylan, the record speaks for itself. He did what he did and openly admitted to being in the ACP. He openly admitted to transferring the permissions of my account and testing them. The evidence indicated the intrusion from his IP. The gray area that came up was the record of logins in that to trace back farther, it would have required the expenditure of funds. Instead of doing that, I spent the money to have the problem corrected. Host Gator couldn't say with 100% accuracy if Dylan did alter the ACP.

Now let's review a bit. YOU were the one who demanded I say what was going on. I did it to shut you up and I should have known better than to put out any information until all the investigation was done. However, it is still a gray area and I will give the benefit of the doubt.

If you think I haven't addressed Dylan than please think what ever you wish and perhaps you should ask him what he thinks but as for as an open apology, the record shows otherwise. The fact that he stills as account here should show an open measure, a willingness to let it go. But Linda, rest assured that it cost me money so that should make you very happy, indeed.

This post is nothing more than your usual tripe.

How about this Linda. This is from an email you sent to me on September 18th:

"For the sake of brevity. ...I thought that we were friends. " With friendship comes respect so how can you say this on the 18th and then in this post you say that you lost respect a very long time ago. ... in the past 5 days? Is that a long time to you?

You don't see how you display that double standard or would that be a split personality? Maybe that was Morgan or twigsnapper that sent the email and this post is actually you...just keep doing what you are doing, there are those that are noticing.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Your password has always worked. You knew about the intrusion and that it would afford you the opportunity to get into the ACP and that is what you wanted. But you forgot your password and after three tries it kicked you out. You would have succeeded if I would have not tried out the password to ensure it functioned. What would you have done? You would have wreaked havoc to the site but in reality, I saved you from criminal prosecution.

I am simply going to point out here Mikado how very far you are from rational behavior, in case you haven't noticed it or have friends that care enough about to tell you.

I saved you from criminal prosecution.

Mikado. my hero. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Silly Rabbit. When I said "I lost respect for you a very long time ago".... I meant it. Just because I said.... read carefully Mikado " I THOUGHT we were friends.".... notice..... There is no time stamp on that statement. It certainly was not to be considered a current relationship so your little rant is unfounded and irrational. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Silly Rabbit. When I said "I lost respect for you a very long time ago".... I meant it. Just because I said.... read carefully Mikado " I THOUGHT we were friends.".... notice..... There is no time stamp on that statement. It certainly was not to be considered a current relationship so your little rant is unfounded and irrational. Linda

Yeah, right....you are so manipulative.

Linda, the reality of it all is that you never had any respect. Dave is not Morgan and you continued the Charade (using your own words).

You didn't have respect for anyone else in the group either.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:33 pm

I will take my chances with the respect problem Mikado. You forget that your simply saying things.... does not make it reality. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut