Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:01 am

dcooper wrote:I have read that you can time travel in the astral plane......to the future or the past.......but you can not change it because you are not in a physical form and since that is the case you can not interact with the physical world because you will just pass right through it. -dcooper

That is correct.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 pm

"That is correct.

What makes you the expert on this subject Mikado. What places you in this position?

I am not sure that your words of" wisdom should carry any weight at all.

Who ARE you Mikado. No one here on this site really even knows.... do they? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 pm

I have traveled back in time but not forward (at least I don't recall future travel) in an OBE or astral projection.

And I noticed that you mentioned being "snapped back" into your body Mr. Mikado; I think that is called repercussion.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"That is correct.

What makes you the expert on this subject Mikado. What places you in this position?

Who ARE you Mikado. No one here on this site really even knows.... do they? Linda

Nothing places me in any position.

I want you to check out the dates on the following links:

http://www.occultblogger.com/astral-projection-and-time-travel/ The first comment on this blog is May 2, 2009 | 9:47 pm

http://advice711.com/psychic_spiritual/astralprojection.html Copyright © 2003-2007,

And here is an interesting one:

http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/timetravel_english.html Copyright 2001-2008 AstralVoyage.com

So Linda, I am no authority, it would appear that it is a major topic and has been for years.

You post is exactly as it appears, an attack...and the gnat flies against the elephant again.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:26 pm

I agree with you Mikado.

Truer words were never spoken. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:"That is correct.

I want you to check out the dates on the following links:

http://www.occultblogger.com/astral-projection-and-time-travel/ The first comment on this blog is May 2, 2009 | 9:47 pm

http://advice711.com/psychic_spiritual/astralprojection.html Copyright © 2003-2007,

And here is an interesting one:

http://www.astralvoyage.com/projection/timetravel_english.html Copyright 2001-2008 AstralVoyage.com

So Linda, I am no authority, it would appear that it is a major topic and has been for years.

Mikado

Well, I know who he (Mikado) is. And I would trust him with my life.

As for Time Travel/Remote Viewing/Astral Project:

I have had only experience with the latter, although I have had visions of being in another place in the past. But that doesn't indicate time travel, only a possible past life recollection.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:54 am

Hello Fred.

You say that what you have experienced was a possible past life regression. Did you learn from it?

I hope that you have learned from your experiences here on the Hut. You say that you trust Mikado with your life. Reminds me of the time that you said that if you had to pick anyone to " share a foxhole with" that it would be Mikado.

Thats an important feeling Fred.
But you might ask yourself.... in this sitution.... who dug the foxhole that the two of you are sharing?.....

You certainly have not fared well in the exchange.

Was Mikado considering you his friend or just using you as protection for his backside?

Thats not a snide question but a very carefully considered one. You might try to remember all that has happened through your involvement with Mikado and me and the Hut and then ask yourself...... What REALLY happened. And don't forget the influence that Kim has actively had on you during all of this. If you can't see what was happening.... then I wish you the very best in that foxhole. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Hello Fred.

You say that what you have experienced was a possible past life regression. Did you learn from it?

I hope that you have learned from your experiences here on the Hut. You say that you trust Mikado with your life. Reminds me of the time that you said that if you had to pick anyone to " share a foxhole with" that it would be Mikado.

Thats an important feeling Fred.
But you might ask yourself.... in this sitution.... who dug the foxhole that the two of you are sharing?.....

You certainly have not fared well in the exchange.

Was Mikado considering you his friend or just using you as protection for his backside?

Thats not a snide question but a very carefully considered one. You might try to remember all that has happened through your involvement with Mikado and me and the Hut and then ask yourself...... What REALLY happened. And don't forget the influence that Kim has actively had on you during all of this. If you can't see what was happening.... then I wish you the very best in that foxhole. Linda

Well, I see now who you spoke of when talking about trusting with one's life.

Let's revisit the events of March 1?, 2011. You claimed that Fred was on the Hut deleting and changing things. You wanted him stopped and I couldn't because I was at work. You then got ahold of The Traveler and had him do it. During that period, I received calls from KarenAnn and Fred in regard to what you told me. When the smoke cleared it was found that Fred was never on line at the time you claimed, in case you don't understand the definition of that it would be a lie. In fact, The Traveler eventually discovered that all those deletions that you claimed you never did was YOU and YOU alone and he told me at a later date that he was sorry for what he did and he and Fred talked on the phone and offered an apology for what he did.

That is a real person who would do that, admit a mistake and he has my respect. ... Probably not yours...but my respect none the less.

Now, who dug a foxhole?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:56 pm

All of this is YOUR opinion Mikado and you have already proven how faulty that can be.
I am not being drawn into a detailed discussion of it . Deal with it.

"Let's revisit the events of March 1?, 2011. You claimed that Fred was on the Hut deleting and changing things. You wanted him stopped and I couldn't because I was at work. You then got ahold of The Traveler and had him do it. During that period, I received calls from KarenAnn and Fred in regard to what you told me. When the smoke cleared it was found that Fred was never on line at the time you claimed, in case you don't understand the definition of that it would be a lie. In fact, The Traveler eventually discovered that all those deletions that you claimed you never did was YOU and YOU alone and he told me at a later date that he was sorry for what he did and he and Fred talked on the phone and offered an apology for what he did.

He was SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID..... DOES NOT RELEASE HIM FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DOING IT.... DOESNT RELEASE HIM FROM THE FACT THAT HE DID IT.... Nothing else in this ramble counts. All of you represented what I was told..... " Just the tip of an iceberg of deceit" And the moves I made was the start of clearing that away and revealing the poison that was festering there. I notice that it is still generating but at least people know about it.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 pm

It seems that the use of words in printed form alludes some people. So let me just say that while I accepted an apology from Traveller, I never received one from my accuser.

It was my friend Mikado who told me what was going on and how I was being used to defend a lie. And even so long since those lies were made public, it still remains that some will still attempt to defend themselves regardless of the consequences to others, those that were called friends, and who stood as gallant knights in defense of one's good name.

So it comes down to this:

I was falsely accused, removed from service, slandered publicly, and not so much as a private apology for all of the trouble caused. And this was also during the time of my grieving, having just buried my wife, which did not deter me from keeping my commitment to attend a meeting that I could hardly afford. Thanks to Mikado and Pladuim for helping make that happen.

Did I also mention that it was Mikado, the only member of this T. T. Brown forum who attended graveside services for Cyndi? So regardless of what others may say or how they may feel, Mikado has always been a stand up guy and a good friend to me.

There has been another fine gentleman that has been my friend and has helped me both financially and spiritually through these last couple of years. I do believe he wishes to remain in the background now as he has indicated to me, he no longer wants anything to do with this whole fiasco. I love him but can't blame him.

I would have thought that either differences would have been settled or at the very least, people had just gone their separate ways. And I do know there is more due diligence required for scientific purposes before this saga can be closed.

Kudos to you Mikado for staying true to the science in spite of all the rhetoric.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut