Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:21 pm

Fred you said "It seems that the use of words in printed form alludes some people. So let me just say that while I accepted an apology from Traveller, I never received one from my accuser.

And as interesting as that comment might be to you and others.... it is off topic and I am insisting that is is a continuation of something that has nothing at all to do with the topic subject heading. Playing by the rules that you have set here.... This thread needs to be removed and perhaps put somewhere more appropriate.

The rest of the message is more of the same. I could join in on that worn out subject but where would that get all of us?

I might remind those posting to check the thread title. Fred I asked you about Time travel. . Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Dear Linda,

(Off topic)

Stuff it!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Fix America - The Patriot Way!
Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
-Thomas Jefferson (The Declaration of Independence)
FM No Static At All
Commander

Location: Ending the reign of terror called the Federal Reserve System

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and remote Viewing.

Obviously Fred you are not interested in the subject? So why are you posting here?.. .

If you could travel in time Fred.... What would you do? What would you change if you could?

You never answered my first question, or has it been removed?

Turkeys get stuffed Fred. An appropriate thought. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 pm

This is a message that has been sent out to several Forums. Logan advised me that perhaps it wasn't even worth posting it on the HUT but he left it to me..... and after some thought I am putting it up here....".Mikado, I hope someday that you will understand more.... its really quite appropriate that Freds would be the last message before mine....

Fred.... think again about Vegas. It wasn't Mikado that paid your expenses there.....You have never seen what was actually going on.... and you still don't.

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic ... 290#p10290

I am entering a country here which has no sign posts.

I am relying in my own heart and perception...

I invite you all of you reading this to come along with me....But you must agree to your own path. We are all in this together....each separately...the journey is really your own.

Logan..... I am trying, you know I am ... to understand all of this. I can not guarantee that I will see what I know that you already see...I know too that I have been given the ability to reach into other dimensions and see things that escape even you.....Did you think that I would not come for you?......Now together...What are the differences that we can make?.

Changes... positive ones for the world.... and for each other.......

When we stood together near the tracks you pointed to the sky above. I noted the clouds racing parallel to where we stood solidly near the iron of the tracks and that made an impression with me....

I remembered a moment years before when you gave me the token. We stood together in sort of the same way..... and you wrapped me in your coat .... holding me with you for the moment but knowing that we were going to have to part...... I looked up to see the clouds racing then too.... parallel to our course....

MATRIX.... LOGAN......FLYERS

Here we go

"In Castaneda's world:
'We went for a hike today, we talked, because the mystery of sorcery must be cushioned in the mundane.' 'We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners. The predator is our lord and master. It has rendered us docile, helpless. If we want to protest, it suppresses our protest. If we want to act independently, it demands that we don't do so.' 'But don't worry. I know for a fact that the flyer has no persistence. Attain inner silence and he will flee.' --Don Juan

Linda
Linda Brown

Private message
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Linda Brown wrote:All of this is YOUR opinion Mikado and you have already proven how faulty that can be.
I am not being drawn into a detailed discussion of it . Deal with it.

"Let's revisit the events of March 1?, 2011. You claimed that Fred was on the Hut deleting and changing things. You wanted him stopped and I couldn't because I was at work. You then got ahold of The Traveler and had him do it. During that period, I received calls from KarenAnn and Fred in regard to what you told me. When the smoke cleared it was found that Fred was never on line at the time you claimed, in case you don't understand the definition of that it would be a lie. In fact, The Traveler eventually discovered that all those deletions that you claimed you never did was YOU and YOU alone and he told me at a later date that he was sorry for what he did and he and Fred talked on the phone and offered an apology for what he did.

He was SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID..... DOES NOT RELEASE HIM FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DOING IT.... DOESNT RELEASE HIM FROM THE FACT THAT HE DID IT.... Nothing else in this ramble counts. All of you represented what I was told..... " Just the tip of an iceberg of deceit" And the moves I made was the start of clearing that away and revealing the poison that was festering there. I notice that it is still generating but at least people know about it.

Linda

Again, so anxious to post you fail to differentiate between what you are quoting as to what you are saying.

So what if Fred said that he met Morgan. What harm did that cause? ...nothing. And if not for the call from Karen, you wouldn't have known.

And what you are calling "poison" is nothing more than truth. You know it and the more you protest, the more I answer for the Bots to pick up on all the searches that people do. Isn't it wonderful?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:49 pm

So what if Fred said that he met Morgan. What harm did that cause? ...nothing. And if not for the call from Karen, you wouldn't have known.

I must make a slight correction to the above statement to clarify what is fact. I said that, "I met the man that is called J. D. (slash) Morgan." This is how I phrased it. Anything more or less is simply incorrect.

But in keeping with the topic, I 'traveled' back to a time when I was sitting on a bench near a statue of a lion and snake in the park known as Rittenhouse Square. I arrived with my next-door neighbor Jack (his real name) in a green Volkswagen beetle that lacked a reverse gear. We pulled up toward the opposite side of the street from the park and to the right (north) of the Dorcester Arms. Jack aimed toward the curb and then quickly cut the wheels to the left, causing the right rear tire to scrape and butt up against the curb. We exited the VW and proceeded to lift the front end by the bumper off the ground, just enough to slide the front right tire toward the curb.

While Jack went to call on his girlfriend Cindy, I went across the street and sat on the bench. While waiting for Jack and Cindy, I smoked a cigarette. There was a dark skinned fellow that asked if I was looking for some ganja that passed through. A fellow that frequented the park and bought clothes at "Ward's Folly" where we often chatted about the inventory and prices.

I performed this regression/time travel when I read an online version of a story being written by one Paul Schatzkin called Defying Gravity: The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown on a forum, while researching obscure science for a project that I was involved in with my late friend Bill. The description in this on line novel brought forth this spontaneous moment of regression so vividly, it was as if I was reliving it in the moment.

It was obviously not remote viewing because I had experienced this myself in the past. Was it time travel? I cannot say that it was that either since I did not physically manipulate the past what I had previously experienced, however the vividness of the recall was as if I was reliving that time, so was it possible that I could have changed what happened?

Just food for thought.
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

Whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends [life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness] it is the right of the people to alter or abolish it, and to institute new government...
FM No Static At All
Commander

Postby FM No Static At All » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Totally off topic:

Merry Christmas everyone!
Fred a.k.a.
FM No Static at All

FM No Static At All
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut