Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:05 pm

I have posted this on the Cosmic-Token also.

***************************************************************************************************************

by Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

Now when Mikado wrote this:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 209131b3bc

"I think of watching an older gentleman handing a helmet to a younger man in the mud and feel no spriritual implication other than the sorrow I felt for the young man. The need to go over put my arm around his shoulder but not being able to."

He is referring to an " experience" he had.... I will say " viewing" because I am not sure what else to call it. This is what he told all of us he saw.....and he identified the men as being my Dad and a younger Mr. Twigsnapper. The scene was a muddy pasture in Germany in the last few days....Twigsnapper had just found the body of a young girl dressed in a pink dress.... which had just been put to the side and left half buried in mud...( Twigsnapper told me of that experience that he had seen many terrible things in his time and even admitted rather shockingly of himself that he was a " murderous youth". I didn't even want to ask more about that because I felt immediately that I did not want to know the details.) But when he found that innocent little girl he sank to his knees in the mud.... mentally at the end of it. My Dad apparently came up next to him.... was silent for a moment. Put his hand on Twigsnappers shoulder and simply said " Join me and we can stop this in the future"

Now Mikados vision told him that Dad handed Twigsnapper his helmet during this time. And Twigsnapper later confirmed that. ???????? so what actually is being said here?????

[i]note to those on the HUT. Mikado do you remember this exchange? I remember that we all talked about it quite a bit.[/i

]Here is the problem as I see it presented today..... Mikado NOW says that the man named " Twigsnapper" does not exist. That he is somehow a figment of my imagination. So I want Mikado to answer please.... if that is the case..... then what was happening when you told all of us this years before?

It should be a simple explaination? Posting this on the Hut too.
Linda Brown

Private message
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Spiritual Implications of Time Travel and Remote Viewing

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:11 pm

I see that the link I gave is not being honored by Pauls site but you can get there simply by going to the ttbrown.com forum and looking for the exact title..... there are other things that are very interesting to read by the way. Expecially alot of things that Mikado himself has posted there. In fact wasn't he the last member posting? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Take note of this:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31542#p31542

Mikado wrote: <snip>

So, speaking of figments of imagination...and now I know why the area was like looking through the mist.

Speaking of rhetoric, it isn't, it is consistency. It is you who keep coming up with new twists and turns like a poorly crafted Agatha Christie knock off story.

Mikado

I remember telling you that it was like looking through the fog. I know now why it appeared that way.

I also know why individuals claimed to see a black wall when it came to Morgan but I always said it was like a brick wall, it had substance. I know the answer to that as well.

Figments of imagination.

Twigsnapper that you identified as twigsnapper is not real. That is all I have ever said.

Morgan that you identified as Morgan is not real. That is all I have ever said.

I have also said that if these individuals were real, they should of had no problem to at least talking with Paul on a clandestine level since they had so much respect for Dr. Brown. Bullshit, they don't exist.

Now, if you really wish to discuss this topic then do so but leave the crap about Morgan et all out of it for they can't speak for themselves and all you are offering is your figment of imagination.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm

"I have also said that if these individuals were real, they should of had no problem to at least talking with Paul on a clandestine level since they had so much respect for Dr. Brown. Bullshit, they don't exist.

Why should they talk to someone who failed under pressure? In their world that doesn't make the grade. Believe what you want to Mikado. To YOU they don't exist. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:18 pm

Linda Brown wrote:"I have also said that if these individuals were real, they should of had no problem to at least talking with Paul on a clandestine level since they had so much respect for Dr. Brown. Bullshit, they don't exist.

Why should they talk to someone who failed under pressure? In their world that doesn't make the grade. Believe what you want to Mikado. To YOU they don't exist. Linda

(laghing so hard I am crying....)

Mikado

(...hell, I can't type correctly cause i am alughing so hard...)
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 pm

While you are busy laughing I thought that I might point out that SOME people do in fact actively link Psychometry and Witchcraft. Take a look

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/artic ... metry.html

How do we know that you left all that behind when you admit to trying it on the Thump stick?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:16 am

I left nothing behind. I know how to cleanse but I tell you what, keep underestimating me.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:02 am

"I left NOTHING behind." Should tell your membership all they need to know about the man who chooses to call himself Mikado.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 am

Linda Brown wrote:"I left NOTHING behind." Should tell your membership all they need to know about the man who chooses to call himself Mikado.

Linda

And another email this morning:

Linda from the Token wrote:
----- Original Message -----
To: Mikado
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 9:03 AM
Subject: What a joke

Operating behind the mask
by Linda Brown » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:39 pm

You give Mikado enough time and he eventually reveals his true self. As in this comment which I am posting here because I am not sure how long it might survive over there....

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/vie%20...%20=37&t=1061

********************************************************************************************************
I had written.....
"While you are busy laughing I thought that I might point out that SOME people do in fact actively link Psychometry and Witchcraft. Take a look

http://www.themystica.com/mystica/artic%20...%20metry.html

How do we know that you left all that behind when you admit to trying it on the Thump stick?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Private messageE-mail Linda Brown

and his response was

I LEFT NOTHING BEHIND.Linda

I think that I have done all that I need to do regarding dealing with Mikado. You guys read what he has said here.... look back on his words and his actions in the past... and you will see what has been going on.

Linda

His full statement... was....

left nothing behind. I know how to cleanse but I tell you what, keep underestimating me.

Mikado

And the final response I have to that is... I never underestimate diluted evil Mikado. Linda

And the little girl twists the truth to fit her agenda.

Let me explain something to you...again.

You said:

"How do we know that you left all that behind when you admit to trying it on the Thump stick?" - Linda

And I responded:

"I left nothing behind. I know how to cleanse but I tell you what, keep underestimating me." - Mikado

First off, you really should put the entire quote in. When you pick and choose pieces of a response, you showcase how you manipulate what was said to fit your agenda.

In your quote above, I understood your statement from the point of view that you had a modicum of an understanding of psychometry. Apparently, you haven't a clue.

When I stated that - "I left nothing behind" - I was talking about the thumpstick...nothing more...but it would appear that you are attempting to twist it into something else but then, that is what you always try to do when things don't go your way.

Continuing, when one does perform psychometry, they may leave a psychic footprint behind that will enable another person to read them unless a cleansing is performed. I would have thought that the Catholic girl would have been able to tell you that to prevent you from appearing as a buffoon with what you have said. Afterall, according to Dave, she was performing a spell for you against me...with a black candle. Perhaps she can explain, or not.

You are really a half-wit. Black sub indeed, there never was one, it was your own self absorbed delusions and the only threat you perceived was that the truth about Dave would come out and the game would be over and this latest attempt only fortifies that act to the masses and those that really know you.

Sad really, you haven't a clue about psychometry. What about a certain book you left here with all kinds of hand-written notes in it? A story indeed.

Mikado

note: You really are not the psychic your portray yourself to be for if you were, you would have never left certain items behind, they were priceless, and anyone who reads this and is gifted, will understand the truth in what I have said and those that don't, it really doesn't matter for they will believe both you and I to be cracked pots.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby dcooper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:28 am

I have read that you can time travel in the astral plane......to the future or the past.......but you can not change it because you are not in a physical form and since that is the case you can not interact with the physical world because you will just pass right through it. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut