MUFON International

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

MUFON International

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:35 pm

I thought that you guys might be interested in this note that I got from MUFON. I have posted it on the Cosmic Token but am putting it here too. Doesn't it seem strange to you all that they didn't even know this man was a member?

MUFON CONTINUES ITS GLOBAL EXPANSION

Not too many weeks ago HQ began receiving communications from one of our MUFON members
in France, Mr. John Tomlinson. He was concerned over the lack of information being
received by the various European UFO groups from MUFON. The Académie d'Ufologie
is the leading UFO organization in France if not most of Europe. It has had communication
with MUFON in the past but felt that as the years have gone by the flow of information
fell silent. They contacted us to consider reestablishing our communications and
reviving MUFON's presence in Europe.

Shortly after that initial email another communication was received concerning a
gentleman in Germany who referred to himself as the Director of MUFON Central Europe
or something similar to that.

Now some red flags were up and waving. We have no such group, nor any such Director.
I was not the only one in management that was concerned. We have enough problems
domestically with unauthorized use of our name much less worldwide.

I contacted Mr. Tomlinson and inquired if he was familiar with a Mr. Illobrand Von
Ludwiger. Not only was he familiar with the gentleman but stated that he is one
of Europe's most well known and highly respected Ufoloigists with a very large following.
He further suggested that rather that confronting him why not use the opportunity
to extend our hand in friendship. Well, we really started investigating this matter
and what we found was a real eye opener. The two gentlemen mentioned above are in
fact MUFON National Directors offering official MUFON representation in Europe.
They were appointed by Walt Andrus back in the 70's and have been loyal ever since.

In the weeks following those initial contacts we have stepped up communication and
interaction with outstanding results. The flow of information and camaraderie is
incredible. (Thank heavens for computer based translators.) We quickly reaffirmed
these gentlemen's positions with MUFON and their promotional efforts have been exciting
to say the least. Word is spreading fast and more groups are coming on board. Our
latest appointment is Mr. Gerard Lebat as National Director of MUFON Morocco.

As of this writing MUFON now has the following National Directors, complete with
fully functional operating groups.

Mr Gudrun Andersson (SWEDEN)

Mr Michael Blackwood (KOREA, REPUBLIC OF)

Mr Bjorn Borg (FINLAND)

Mr Murray Bott (NEW ZEALAND)

Mr Lee Dines (UNITED KINGDOM)

Mr Pieter Hendrickx (BELGIUM)

Mr Gerard Lebat (MOROCCO)

Ms Cynthia Newby Luce (BRAZIL)

Mr Andre Morin (CANADA)

Mr Ahmet G. Ozisik (TURKEY)

Mr Oscar Rafael Padilla Lara (GUATEMALA)

Dr Marco Pinto (PORTUGAL)

Mr Edoardo Russo (ITALY)

Ms Esen Sekerkarar (TURKEY)

Mr John Tomlinson (FRANCE)

Mr Illobrand Von Ludwiger (GERMANY)(AUSTRIA)(SWITZERLAND)

Mr M. J. "Tinus" de Beer (SOUTH AFRICA)

Furthermore we have Field Investigators in an additional 20 countries that will
soon have National Directors and operating groups. At this time an International
meeting is being planned and we are working on the concept of International "Meetups"
via the internet whereas some of our state or sector meetings will be simulcast
with other meetings around the globe allowing personal interaction with the world.

The ground work is being laid for MUFON to evolve into an organization the likes
of which few of us could have envisioned.

Does MUFON rock or what!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: MUFON International

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:51 pm

Its interesting to me that the organizational heads of MUFON here in this country are patting themselves on the back in that message after having to admit that they didn't even know that there was that much activity going on in Europe in their name! Sorta sounds like someone took over a long time ago and they just figured out that it was easier to climb on board than trying to stop the wagon!

Interesting to see what they all have to say about this on the weekend.... I hope someone stands up and asks if it was Robert Bigelows influence that dried up their communications with their long lost European cousins.....( and now that they have established international connections just what is THAT going to mean . Will we start getting some interesting and validated reports finally? Because the UFO situation here in the states has been " under a blanket" since Bigelows take over.)

Anybody else keeping up with this? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Frankly I think the infusion of new enthusiasm coming from around the world is just what MUFON needs. I am familiar with Richard Dolan and sort of interested in the other speakers accounts of the flights over Washington in 1952.... but the rest of it.... sorry folks.... is just the same old stuff over and over and over.....Maybe the new folks will hold a more interesting International Conference and show up with some new material.... or material that THEY have known about for a long time and which has been sadly lacking from the American Mufons database.... One should wonder why that might be?

Anyway... its pretty country anyway, if anyone is in the neighborhood.

http://mufonpa.com/wp1/wp-content/uploa ... hedule.pdf

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:20 am

Walt Andrus is mentioned and I thought this little section might be interesting as background material....

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Ha ... Walter.htm

"Walt Andrus founded the best known and largest UFO research organization in the world, MUFON, and kept it together for 31 years when he turned it over to long time friend and fellow director, John Schuessler. It is appropriate that Walt and James McDonald are inducted in the same year as Dr. McDonald worked closely with NICAP, the first national UFO research organization which MUFON essentially replaced.

Biography and Accomplishments

After 57 years of dedicated interest in extraterrestrial-related phenomena, Walt Andrus is a legend. As with so many others, that interest was precipitated in August 15, 1948, when he and his wife and son had a daylight sighting of four objects flying in formation over downtown Phoenix, Arizona. The rest is history. [Note. 49 years later lights in formation would once again be seen over Phoenix, Arizona.]

He went on to be a founding member of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1969 and the International Director of the MUFON from 1970 to July 16, 2000 when he was succeeded by John F. Schuessler. He also served on the staff of Skylook, as Editor in Chief of the MUFON UFO Journal and Editor or Co-editor of the annual MUFON International UFO Symposium Proceedings. MUFON became the largest and best known organization in the world addressing the science of extraterrestrial-related phenomena and took up the mantle of NICAP as it was slowly dissembled by intelligence agency plants during the 1970's.

Anybody see a pattern here?

Or it it just me? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:13 am

This is just a note of some of the cross referencing of comments that is occuring between the Cosmic Token and the Hut here.... just trying to keep anyone who is interested on the same page... whichever Site they happen to be reading.

by Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 am

I have posted more thoughts on this on the Hut... mainly centering around the man who apparently begain the interest in MUFON Internationally while the National organization here seems to have suffered under a blanket for quite a few years. Its interesting to try to remove yourself from the day to day happenings and historically just look at what was happening to the entire UFO network field here in the United States.

Looking at the events of the past its sort of interesting to contemplate what the forces were that led Dad to establish NICAP in 1956...... its historically correct to note that by 1970 the CIA had " eaten away at that organization".

I can NOW see a shift being created to the International arena and away from the United States....almost as if the MUFON organization here became a weak cousin to what was actually going on.... was that to safeguard the information flowing around it from the eventual interest of organizations like Bigelow?

And now it seems that MUFON INTERNATIONAL has surfaced on the radar screen that was MUFON here in the states. Aparently they were .... unaware?????.... of what has been going on in Europe???? But now..... suddenly..... here it is again..... this time.... a fresh force with renewed enthusiasm.

Where it wasn't worth keeping track of before I might suggest that people who are interested in UFO reports might start taking a better and longer look at what is happening......
vie ... 5db9f99e1c

And another look at the fellow named Walt Andrus

"He went on to be a founding member of the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) in 1969 and the International Director of the MUFON from 1970 to July 16, 2000 when he was succeeded by John F. Schuessler. He also served on the staff of Skylook, as Editor in Chief of the MUFON UFO Journal and Editor or Co-editor of the annual MUFON International UFO Symposium Proceedings. MUFON became the largest and best known organization in the world addressing the science of extraterrestrial-related phenomena and took up the mantle of NICAP as it was slowly dissembled by intelligence agency plants during the 1970's."Anybody see nearly invisible fingerprints? Linda
Linda Brown

So pass around the old NICAP caps folks....<g> things might be getting interesting .
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:45 am

Illo Fire... his pen name in some circles

http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... CCUQ7gEwAA

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Return to Conversations in the Hut