On Witches and Warlocks

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: On Witches and Warlocks

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:32 pm

Others have said that the biggest thing stuck in your craw Mikado is that at some point I admitted to others ( whose opinion counted to you) that I did not trust you.

Apparently once said that the insult was kind of an Italian thing. Not sure I understand that but I will take his word for it.

Point is that you have PROVEN every step of the way why I should not now or ever trust you. You can squirm and blame others all you want but its been proven out here on this forum... with your every word and the actions that others can not see.

My point is... who cares anymore Mikado. You have made your point about what you think of me. And I certainly hope that I have made it more than clear what I think of you.

Our association is at an end.

And tell Kim that it was a house, not an apartment. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:41 am

Linda Brown wrote:Others have said that the biggest thing stuck in your craw Mikado is that at some point I admitted to others ( whose opinion counted to you) that I did not trust you.

Apparently once said that the insult was kind of an Italian thing. Not sure I understand that but I will take his word for it.

Point is that you have PROVEN every step of the way why I should not now or ever trust you. You can squirm and blame others all you want but its been proven out here on this forum... with your every word and the actions that others can not see.

My point is... who cares anymore Mikado. You have made your point about what you think of me. And I certainly hope that I have made it more than clear what I think of you.

Our association is at an end.

And tell Kim that it was a house, not an apartment. Linda

An Italian thing? You make me laugh.

Now, whomever told you that is what "stuck in my craw" is guessing and better not ever go on the show "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" for they will definitely lose.

What I think of you is that you are very imaginative and you breath life into your stories but in the end, they are still stories.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 pm

It was an Italian fellow who said that about you Mikado.... I figured that he would know of such things.

And if you think that I can " breathe life" into characters Mikado then you will enjoy reading my next book. I have help writing it.... based on some of my experiences..and his.. It will be listed as a fiction...and people are going to meet a whole lot of interesting characters. You won't have to guess too hard to see where you fit in.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:30 am

Linda Brown wrote:It was an Italian fellow who said that about you Mikado.... I figured that he would know of such things.

And if you think that I can " breathe life" into characters Mikado then you will enjoy reading my next book. I have help writing it.... based on some of my experiences..and his.. It will be listed as a fiction...and people are going to meet a whole lot of interesting characters. You won't have to guess too hard to see where you fit in.

Linda

I suppose that would be Johnny, Rose's husband. I like him but he really should know that I am only half Italian and I don't do knee jerk reactions and secondly, you figured wrongly.

And a word of caution, lawsuits have been brought about for fictions in defamation/libel suits..successfully I might add.

But then again, it is fiction, just like a good deal of most things that bray from you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:35 am

Step up to the plate on the lawsuit thingy Mikado. I am ready any time.

Otherwise you embarrass yourself over and over and over again making the same lame threats. Can you hear the laughter from the other sites?

Oh I have enough to go on Mikado to make a ripping good yarn out of all of my experiences with you and the people behind you..... and legal counsel while I am writing.... I have no worries.

You can keep on being your own lawyer if you want.... but it didn't work with your house, I have to wonder if your skills have improved since then or is it just your own imagination? And I am the one who makes things up!!!!!

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:08 am

I burned a black candle as part of a general negativity banishing spell.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:17 am

And I would dare to hope that it is for the negativity in this entire fiasco of defamatory back and forth to end. That'a just my feeling but it does take two to tango and I appear to be on the dance floor alone.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Yes, it was directed at the general negativity of the situation in 2011. It was never a working directed at any individual.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut