On Witches and Warlocks

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

On Witches and Warlocks

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:59 pm

A serious question Mikado for you and your membership.

Why shouldn't I consider you a Warlock? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: On Witches and Warlocks

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:01 am

Linda Brown wrote:A serious question Mikado for you and your membership.

Why shouldn't I consider you a Warlock? Linda

Depends on the definition of "Warlock". I know that you have a propensity for having your own definitions of words, for example, the word "earn". I am not going to assume what your definition of the word is so, if you wish a serious answer, give a serious definition.

As to someone who practices spells, I remember a conversation with Dave in February of '11 at our McDonald's, you know the one. He was extremely paranoid in regard to many things. One of the subjects that came up was the power of suggestion. The conversation rotated around Cat and a black candle and you wanting him to burn one. It was a very interesting talk. Dave is very easy to read Linda, you know that too and if you don't, well, just ignore what I say.

Anyhow, back to the black candle. The conversation revolved around the choice of color when burning a candle and using what some call "candle magic". He wished to discuss why one would use the color black.

People tend to think that a black candle is very bad or the epitome of black magic, not necessarily so. A black candle can be used for retribution to someone and that is a negative energy but one should be very careful, why you ask? ...because of Kharma or as some would say, the law of return.

So, did you burn a candle? Did Dave burn a candle? Did Cat burn a candle? My answer would be yes, one of you did.

However, black is also used to protect against someone else burning a black candle, not that I did that or ascribe to the notion but also to create discord against someone. So, in looking back over the past year, whose life was afforded the most discord? I know my life isn't for I have had success in my work however, all one has to do is to look how Morgan/twigsnapper fell apart and certain facts have come to light with the due-diligence....

....I would say the law of return is working just fine.

Now, give your definition.

Mikado

So, whose life fell apart?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:54 am

Look to the health of your companion.... Look to your own happiness and prosperity.....

I need not say more.

I know who you ARE Mikado and I do not stand alone.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:16 am

Linda Brown wrote:Look to the health of your companion.... Look to your own happiness and prosperity.....

I need not say more.

Linda

Are you going to give a definition or not?

The health of my companion? Is that a threat? Are you and Cat going to do another candle burning? Will Dave be involved?

You need not say more because truth is your Kryptonite.

And you do not know who I am, if you did, you would not have lied to me with so many lies, all you had to do was to talk to me and not conspire. You reap what you sow Linda.

As to not standing alone, yes, I am sure you have those that stand with you, so did the Rev. Jim Jones.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:14 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Linda Brown wrote:Look to the health of your companion.... Look to your own happiness and prosperity.....

I need not say more.

Linda

Are you going to give a definition or not?

The health of my companion? Is that a threat? Are you and Cat going to do another candle burning? Will Dave be involved?

You need not say more because truth is your Kryptonite.

And you do not know who I am, if you did, you would not have lied to me with so many lies, all you had to do was to talk to me and not conspire. You reap what you sow Linda.

As to not standing alone, yes, I am sure you have those that stand with you, so did the Rev. Jim Jones.

Mikado

Ahhh, Linda always avoids those questions she is afraid of.

Guess Linda and Cat are active? Be careful you don't burn down the house, Kharma has a way of biting one in the ass.

The questions missy:

1. Are you threatening physical harm? That is what comes across in the above post.

2. I previously asked you about Col Bales, is there something there you are afraid of? Why all the talk about him in an attempt to dissuade anyone from talking to him? Out of all the names of individuals that you could have mentioned, why him? Why not Hallowell from GE? What about Yungman from GE space center? I could keep going with names from GE. You forget where I grew up. You would be surprised how some of your stories fall apart...or would that be Morgan's? ....or twigsnappers?

Don't answer the questions, please don't, because your silence is deafening and showcases what I have been saying.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:49 pm

No answer to the above questions?

I believe that there was a name for someone as you - a no psychic blowhard who has others do their bidding...with candles.

Still deciding on whether to comment on all the emails. You just can't shut up, can you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:30 pm

I ask again

Why shouldn't I consider you a Warlock?

Your strange response was......

"if you wish a serious answer, give a serious definition.

Why should I have to?..... are you afraid of playing by your own " serious" definition? Dance around in a circle if you must but I think that the question is something that you can answer. You can even define the word Warlock if you want..... the way that you want to......I know how careful you like to be with the words that you choose to use.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I ask again

Why shouldn't I consider you a Warlock?

Your strange response was......

"if you wish a serious answer, give a serious definition.

Why should I have to?..... are you afraid of playing by your own " serious" definition? Dance around in a circle if you must but I think that the question is something that you can answer. You can even define the word Warlock if you want..... the way that you want to......I know how careful you like to be with the words that you choose to use.

Linda

First off, you need to define what the definition of "Warlock" is. To me, a Warlock is a motorcycle outlaw, to you, it is probably different and I am sure to Cat it is something else. Do you really think that I don't know that she believes that? The air is thick with it.

Why don't you start by answering the questions I have been asking?

You can't demand answers when you are unwilling to answer questions I have asked.

I reiterate:

The questions missy:

1. Are you threatening physical harm? That is what comes across in the above post. http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=31630#p31630

2. I previously asked you about Col Bales, is there something there you are afraid of? Why all the talk about him in an attempt to dissuade anyone from talking to him? Out of all the names of individuals that you could have mentioned, why him? Why not Hallowell from GE? What about Yungman from GE space center? I could keep going with names from GE. You forget where I grew up. You would be surprised how some of your stories fall apart...or would that be Morgan's? ....or twigsnappers?

Question 1 is in regard to your post. Question has been asked elsewhere.

Who's been dancing? Not I.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:15 pm

Its the Polka Mikado. Just the Polka.
Why are you so worried about me answering you? Why does it even matter anymore? Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Its the Polka Mikado. Just the Polka.
Why are you so worried about me answering you? Why does it even matter anymore? Linda

Worried? Not in the least but you are making conclusions that are based upon what? I have answered some of your demanding questions so why not humour me and return the favor?

Answer the question as asked or is it that you can't? Probably if you do, then you will prove everything I ever said about trust. You are so stupid. We both know the answer but it would be so nice if you do so publicly. Oh..but then that might just show that others are not too trustworthy. How can you trust anyone Linda.

Shall I answer for you?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut