The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:56 pm

Mikado said

"[color=#0000BF]There are over 13 posts made by you Linda as of this date that I have not read yet and as I answer them, you respond which is keeping the number at 13.[/color

]What, you can't keep up with quick responses? Maybe you just need to work a little harder at this... if its all that important to you. Why aren't there more people responding here on your behalf Mikado so that you are not all alone in this. You wonder where the people went after the ttbrown forum closed down.... you wonder why they didn't come here?

Because, as you will notice .... other than cat and one or two random posts from others.... its been all you and Kim and recently Fred, dear Fred....( and me of course)..... and what does that tell you Mikado? Where is your reading public which cares enough to step forward and actually SAY something to either dispute what I have to say or to bolster your thoughts.

You are out here in a very big ocean with a small paddle.... and the life raft that you are trying to push forward is actually my membership here. If I wasn't here..... what would happen?

Remove my membership from your listing Mikado . Take a chance. See what would happen! I couldn't respond to anything......my name would be erased....... You would be free of having to answer to me everytime you turn around and that has to be time consuming and irritating...

Why is it that you just cant seem capable of doing that? What is a good RATIONAL reason?.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:06 pm

This is what comes up.

Information
You are not authorised to read private messages.

Now, tell me folks.... Lager sends me a PM but I am not allowed to read it. WHAT KIND OF SHENANIGANS IS THAT?

I think that Mikado has lost control here.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:10 pm

Thirteen guest monitoring this as I am typing. No registered users.

To those looking at this.... do you think that what Mikado has been posting is valid?
You have watched the "Mikado" poison seem into Zorgons place with the corresponding mentality.... Do you think that Zorgon and Exterminator are right in saying that Townsend Brown had no children... and therefore I must be.... somehow fake......... read the things that Mikado has chosen to say here.... recognize the poison?

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:41 pm

This is a direct quote from Mikado here on the HUT

Fair is fair. But I do wonder, all that was associated with the giving of that photo to the group...has it been worth it? I will be posting photos of Mr Kelly alongside of the real Morgan and let the viewer compare.

Ummmm.... WHAT?

First "Morgan is supposed to be a figment of my imagination. How many times have we all heard THAT now..... and yet he slips here and threatens to compare photos of a Mr. Kelly alongside the real Morgan? HUH?

Please Mikado. Get your stories straight. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

I am keeping these comments in this thread because I consider that this entire interaction that I am having here with Mikado ( in fact, we all are having actually) is a gift from Helen Towt....and its a gift that keeps on giving.... which I am very greatful for.

I guess that Mikado has decided now to come over to the Unhypnotize.com Forum.... which is an interesting development. I am beginning to see the beauty of it.... but I guess we will just have to wait to see what transpires.

Maybe Exterminator turned out to be ineffective? So here he comes himself.

Sorry. Can't help it....The whole situation makes me smile. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:39 pm

I am posting this here, on the Cosmic-Token and on Lady of Lights forum ( Unhypnotize.com)

think that it is finally time to drop my interest in Mikados ramblings. I think that I have satisfied myself over what was and is happening in his life. If anyone else wants to figure it out for themselves I think that the trail left behind is more than adequate.... or they can continue to ask him what his opinion of all of this is..... Its not something I am going to spend any time on any more.

As Lady of Light said.... this has been a play that had to run its course...... Mikado and I ( and some very important OTHERS) know that this confrontation has been much more important than the silly personal bickering that it might have seemed to be from an outsiders viewpoint.

And maybe thats all that needed to happen...that we would get to this particular point ( and finally to a particular place) and be able to put our various weapons down. We may never resolve all the pain and the loss of expectations from each other..... we can at least find a spot where we can disengage..Lady of Lights Forum might be the place.

I have noticed in all of this.....Mikado has purposely spread this banter from one Forum to the next while being shocked that I would have the audacity to start my own Forums in my own defense! He thought that he had me well locked down to the HUT. and then followed me one to the next.....

Perhaps I should thank Mikado because I would not have struck out on my own without having the irritation of what he was doing on the HUT to motivate me.....

When I joined the Pegasus Forum Mikado practically staged a sit in at their doorstep until they let him on!..and very shortly It was strange how they all but pushed the ejection button in the Austin Martin with me!.... but I discovered later that I needed to be away from there..and the quicker the better...... so again do I have Mikado to thank? Probably so.

He keeps saying that I don't see what has been happening.... but maybe I do.....

And then Mikado followed me to the Unhypnotize Forum ......

I think actually thats what needed to happen. I am glad that he did that... its helped me reach the point that I needed to reach.... Mikado does have some rare talents and perhaps only this particular Forum will be able to understand that.

Would he have come here if I hadn't come over first and mentioned his name the way I did?

So maybe in an odd way..... we have sort of saved each other. I doubt that he will see the humor in that remark, but I do. Shelter from the Storm.

I appreciate the helpful things that Mikado has said recently....and have gotten used to the digs......so all of this is really is not something that concerns me anymore....and I have recently found a smile in all of this that I did not know existed.

Of course my perceptions of things have changed drastically since my recent trip. Trying to pay better ATTENTION to the things that really count in this life.

Maybe Mikado .... You will learn to relax here too? Realize that Lady of Light has offered you a " Shelter from the Storm".... ( as well as me)

....I hope that you might be allowed to see that this is a special spot.... Maybe you will learn to have fun again Mikado!....... Nothing is much good if there is no joy in what you are doing!

And really Mikado..<g>.. you should know that I don't have to worry about feeding my Paranoia .. It is big enough to take care of itself I think! Goodnight. Linda
Linda Brown

Private message
Linda Brown
Commander

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut