The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Too much time spent in that old tiny trailer Kim. You need to get out more. Like I said.... Love to you too..... lunch at Exton next time through. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Hmmmm so let me get this straight.... George knew where you were going and who you were seeing is that right? Well if that is the case then why the story about me (and I really don't care if you believe me when I say it wasn't me) calling him and letting him know what was going on? Sorry Linda, you just got caught plan and simple. You should have kept your affair from everyone. We are not the only ones who knew of so, so look in your own backyard, and look closely.
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:03 pm

And Mikado says that I talk too much. Does this sound like an admission of guilt or what?

George knew where you were going and who you were seeing is that right? Well if that is the case then why the story about me (and I really don't care if you believe me when I say it wasn't me) calling him and letting him know what was going on?

I don't know. Why don't you tell us why you did it?.... because all it managed to do with George was give him a good laugh for the day.

Why didn't you bother to tell Mikado what you were up to? Your guttersnipe attacks here simply will not work Kim. You are dealing with adults here. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Adult? Okay again I laugh. You got caught and that is it. I have not posted anywhere in a long time. It is you who came here and had to start with me. Well you picked the wrong time to start with me Linda. If you feel so strongly about me trying to mess your life up then why would you want to start this bull again ? Anyone with a brain would see through you, all they need to do is check the forum and see it is you who starts. What's the matter Linda, not woman enough to be honest with your hubby? Such a shame, and your Springer life goes on!!
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Kim,

Mikado made the statement that he had proof that you were telling him the truth about your " vision of the Man with no face and the lady with the blonde hair. This is something that you have told all of us in the past and we took you on your word ( though I have to admit wondering now if we were all duped) yet MIKADO says that you "proved "them to him. How was that? I know it could not have been easy.

I think thats a valid question to be asked here and it is in context for the thread.... alot more in context than comments about husbands, lovers and trailer guttersnipes. So lets stay on topic.

A simple question for you or Mikado. How did you prove those " visions" to him? I am sure that the readers here ( what there are of them) would appreciate hearing that.

Oh and I see that you have already answered with your own thread. As to who started it? Does it matter? Get back on topic. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:30 pm

" If you feel so strongly about me trying to mess your life up then why would you want to start this bull again ? Thats where you are wrong KIM. Its amazing to me that you think that you have any effect on my life at all. I am asking a question here that Mikado posed. He said that you PROVED your vision to him. Thats the heading of this topic. Just how did you do that?

You are the owner of a site that carries my Dads name. You are burdened with me.... since neither you nor Mikado will erase my name from the membership. I am never going away and I intend to stick on the subject... which you.... I might point out.... according to your own rules of decorum here on the HUT are breaking.

I don't care. Its not My Forum. Its yours and Mikados and you are making of it what you will. I have to say I find it interesting that while he seems to be trying to get back to the science all you are interested in is this attack on my personal life. Get over it. Nobody cares what I am doing in my private life......

So lets get back to what Mikado said. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:36 pm

You said Kim.... " I have not posted anywhere in a long time.
And thats true. But you are monitoring this Forum constantly as a hidden member.... as you are right now...

Just pointing out that while you are silent and invisible most of the time.... you are watching what goes on here very carefully. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Kim » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Well all I can say is this....I don't have to prove a thing to you. I owe you nothing. So if it is possible, keep me out of your little childish games. Post all you wish, I really don't care about you, your life or anything that involves you. Have a good life with whoever.
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Well, thats nice to think that you have absented yourself from this discussion.
Thats convenient isn't it? You are still the owner of this website and legally responsible for the things that are presented here.

The fact is Kim that its really not all that easy for you to just fade off and yes I will continue to post as long as the post is in the thread topic and this Website carries my Dads name.... and I seem to be here as a member against my will.

You do owe me apoligies for the statements that you have made quite openly in the past and continue to make.

Its easy for you to just disengage and perhaps that the best thing for you to do but do you owe me something.? Yes.... I think so.... you owe me and others an explanation of what actually was going on here at the HUT from the very beginning and your part in it. Nothing short of that will be acceptable.

You can disappear like the whisp of smoke that you would like others to think that you are but I know the presence that you represent and also the damage that you have done by your comments here. Its not easily forgiven or forgotten.... either by me or others involved.

So next time.... think a little more carefully before you engage again. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Kim

And if you think that no one else is reading your words or that they may or may not have an impact on my Dads name and the website in his name.... Just Google Townsend Brown Kim

and just see what comes up. Have you made yourself proud?

Read enough of it and notice what Mikado wrote about the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE.

You might want to pay a little more attention to that. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut