The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The " Blonde Ladys Gift"

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Well, thats nice to think that you have absented yourself from this discussion.
Thats convenient isn't it? You are still the owner of this website and legally responsible for the things that are presented here.

The fact is Kim that its really not all that easy for you to just fade off and yes I will continue to post as long as the post is in the thread topic and this Website carries my Dads name.... and I seem to be here as a member against my will.

You do owe me apoligies for the statements that you have made quite openly in the past and continue to make.

Its easy for you to just disengage and perhaps that the best thing for you to do but do you owe me something.? Yes.... I think so.... you owe me and others an explanation of what actually was going on here at the HUT from the very beginning and your part in it. Nothing short of that will be acceptable.

You can disappear like the whisp of smoke that you would like others to think that you are but I know the presence that you represent and also the damage that you have done by your comments here. Its not easily forgiven or forgotten.... either by me or others involved.

So next time.... think a little more carefully before you engage again. Linda

I should hope she never apologizes for something that YOU started.

You are an arrogant ass. You started by saying that Kim pretended to be a realtor and called George.

How about this as a scenario:

You were in PA and made a phone call. That number showed up on the bill and George saw the area code as 610 or 484 or 215 and remarked - "Now who the hell is that?". So, he called and spoke with a realtor. He questions you about it and you make a claim that it was really Kim instigating crap. So, making it appear as legit as possible, you come on the forum and make it look good by accusing Kim of pretending to be someone and making phone calls. You publicly post this so as George can see for himself that you confronted Kim and of course you will say when she denies that she is lying. I find it amazing how those that do something the most use that as a claim against another.

Not saying that is the truth, just saying it is plausible...very plausible.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:39 pm

You were in PA and made a phone call. That number showed up on the bill and George saw the area code as 610 or 484 or 215 and remarked - "Now who the hell is that?" ...... So, he called and spoke with a realtor. He questions you about it and you make a claim that it was really Kim instigating crap. So, making it appear as legit as possible, you come on the forum and make it look good by accusing Kim of pretending to be someone and making phone calls. You publicly post this so as George can see for himself that you confronted Kim and of course you will say when she denies that she is lying. I find it amazing how those that do something the most use that as a claim against another.

Was I in Pa Mikado? Was I next door? Was I watching your every move? Or did I not even think of you? Must irritate you that I never even said hello. Kim on the other hand... had plenty to say.

Yes..... plausible in YOUR mind because you can't admit that Kim would be powerful enough to pull all of your strings for all of these years and that you never saw it happening. You should have asked her to leave for good when you were first thinking of it Mikado. You might have been better off.

George doesn't give a rip about you or Kim....and he thought what she tried to pull was amateurish and foolish to boot. But You see... he is just the " gutless Marine " that you like to make so much fun of. Fact is.... he knows more about you and your operation than you would ever be comfortable knowing....

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:45 pm

You DO know where that Gutless Marine works? Don't you? Do you know who he works FOR?
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:49 pm

Whats the matter Mikado... change your mind about that last entry.... My " methodolgy in posting? Afraid to post it? Second thoughts? Or did someone else just " disappear" it?
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:57 pm

No... here it is and will be posted on the Cosmic Token too for all to see

by Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:47 am

There are over 13 posts made by you Linda as of this date that I have not read yet and as I answer them, you respond which is keeping the number at 13.

I have much better things to do than to answer them. I will however answer when and if I have time which means I answer when I read them.

To the readers of the forum:

The posts being made by Linda are meaningless and are only being made to be combative. When they are responded to by me, I am accused of everything she is. Gee.... thats a familiar method huh MikadoThe Due-Diligence that has been done so far is a testament to the validity of Morgan/Logan/James Barrett/whomever and twigsnapper as to their being nothing but figments of someones' imagination You have been dealing with those figments of my imagination for a long time... and they with you. Its getting tiresome.. They have completely disappeared from sight.

Have they? Gee..... I would never have realized that. One would think that in light of all the ruckus taking place on the various forums that they would at the very least, appear on her forums but they haven't. They are with me in person. This lack of action by them only substantiates the claim that they are not real.To them, neither are you Mikado except for being the traitor that you show yourself to be.
The question arises as to others from the "ttbrown" forum as well. If these individuals were such stalwart supporters of Dr. Brown then what happened to them? Why such a mass or wholesale departure of so many individuals? I don't know. Maybe you can ask them someday, but I doubt that any of them will talk with you.The answer is apparent.

So, for those that may be reading this forum, I will answer Linda's rants when I have time to waste. Continuing to do so only stirs the embers of her hatred at me for finding out the truth about Morgan and twigsnapper for that is what this comes down to. Bullsh*tFor those not familiar with the methodology she is employing, when one is caught in a lie, they go on the offensive against the one who uncovered the lie and attempt a discrediting campaign against them. If she would have followed the agreement to leave each other alone that was made verbally and in person at the McDonalds in Phoenixville in July of 2011, then none of this would have taken place and that would include the Due-Diligence posted elsewhere in this forum. Oh! That was an agreement that you had with Morgan and me? You mean the man that does not exist? Good luck on that Mikado.I will answer if and when I feel the need to clarify her rantings.

Well, I will be here. We all will. Talking multiple personalities? If you want to believe that. I am sure that its more comfortable for you. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You were in PA and made a phone call. That number showed up on the bill and George saw the area code as 610 or 484 or 215 and remarked - "Now who the hell is that?" ...... So, he called and spoke with a realtor. He questions you about it and you make a claim that it was really Kim instigating crap. So, making it appear as legit as possible, you come on the forum and make it look good by accusing Kim of pretending to be someone and making phone calls. You publicly post this so as George can see for himself that you confronted Kim and of course you will say when she denies that she is lying. I find it amazing how those that do something the most use that as a claim against another.

Was I in Pa Mikado? Was I next door? Was I watching your every move? Or did I not even think of you? Must irritate you that I never even said hello. Kim on the other hand... had plenty to say.

Yes..... plausible in YOUR mind because you can't admit that Kim would be powerful enough to pull all of your strings for all of these years and that you never saw it happening. You should have asked her to leave for good when you were first thinking of it Mikado. You might have been better off.

George doesn't give a rip about you or Kim....and he thought what she tried to pull was amateurish and foolish to boot. But You see... he is just the " gutless Marine " that you like to make so much fun of. Fact is.... he knows more about you and your operation than you would ever be comfortable knowing....

Linda

Do you think the absence of quotes says something?

He is gutless if he is the one that wouldn't sign his name to that threatening email.

As to where he works...I am quaking in my boots and that includes Kim as well and he knows crap for if he did, you would be spouting it all over the place for that is what you do best.

Kim leaving? Don't think so and again, you twist and misrepresent what was mentioned.

and as to this:

Linda wrote:Was I in Pa Mikado? Was I next door? Was I watching your every move? Or did I not even think of you? Must irritate you that I never even said hello. Kim on the other hand... had plenty to say.

Actually, I would have been irritated if you showed up but then you haven't the guts to and neither does Dave.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Linda Brown wrote:You DO know where that Gutless Marine works? Don't you? Do you know who he works FOR?

He is a civilian who works on a Marine base. What's the matter, can't fight your own arguments?

and as to this:

Linda wrote:Whats the matter Mikado... change your mind about that last entry.... My " methodolgy in posting? Afraid to post it? Second thoughts? Or did someone else just " disappear" it?

You need to look again. You have just shown to all involved who does the knee jerk reactions, who twists and turns facts and makes the truth into something malleable for their own benefit.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

You didn't answer the question so I guess that you don't know. Interesting.

He is a civilian who works on a Marine base. What's the matter, can't fight your own arguments?

I don't need to fight my husbands battles. He knows how to do that himself. Yes, he is a civilian... but you still don't know who he works for, do you?

hahahaahahah

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:47 pm

Mikado... of Kim you said

" should hope she never apologizes for something that YOU started."

How do you know that it was ME who was starting things. Kim has admitted to generating all kinds of stuff to " get even" and it wasn't me she was talking about. She figured that if she could drive a wedge between our friendship then she could damage your work too. I don't give her credit for thinking that up but the entity that was controlling her at the time had plenty of pent up anger to work with. All they had to do was prime her and point her in almost any direction. You know this.

A person who can not control the situation in his own household can not control a project.

I don't think that warning you of a situation which could become difficult and embarrassing for you should properly be called " threatening". Perhaps you need to look at that Email again. In fact I encourage you to post it here so that others can see just how " threatening " it is.... or perhaps... it was simply a warning that was not heeded??????.....

You own your situation now Mikado. You constructed it and now you are living in it.

Linda.
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Apparently I have recieved a " board warning" from Lager..... now that would be interesting to read but apparently I am not allowed to read private messages... so I would say that if " Lager " has anything to say to me perhaps he should put it where everyone can see it.... and that includes me.

I suppose they are going to try to tell me that my posting priviledges have been removed.

That would be fine. Remove my name then from this website..... its an easy thing to do. I do not want to be part of this membership or anything that it represents. I have said so repeatedly. So lets just do that Mikado, if you can. Why is it that you are unable to strike my name from the membership here? This is also being posted on the Cosmic-Token so that it will be preserved. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut