Storm update?

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Storm update?

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

I know that we have had serious differences Mikado... but I hope when you are able that you will check in with this Forum and let us know how you fared during the storm that came through your area... it must have been quite an experience and I and I am sure most of the rest of us also hope that you are alright.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: Storm update?

Postby dcooper » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:48 am

Here up in Maine we did not get anything so I'm safe for now. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:38 am

Worried about you too Dylan... but I see that Mikado has checked in too so I guess everything is status quo. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:23 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I know that we have had serious differences Mikado... but I hope when you are able that you will check in with this Forum and let us know how you fared during the storm that came through your area... it must have been quite an experience and I and I am sure most of the rest of us also hope that you are alright.

Linda

I fared well, others not so.

However, your feigned concern will only serve to confuse others.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:27 pm

You must be used to " feigned concern" by now Mikado. So it would be wise to learn to recognize it more appropriately. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby dcooper » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 am

My Aunt lives in New York in Newburgh, she is ok but when she went for gas the line went for a mile and she hade to wait for an a couple of hours to get gas. But here up in Maine we did not get any thing. -dcooper
dcooper
Seaman

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Mikado...."However, your feigned concern will only serve to confuse others."

I am beginning to think that "others" see very clearly.... no confusion on their part at all.

I should have expected that response from you Mikado.

You might note that none of the "others" posted any concern over your well being AT ALL ( feigned or not!!)... Not even one asked about your safety or well being here on the HUT!

That should tell you that people generally don't give a rip about you here on the Forum and after your response....... I am beginning to see why.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Dylan... sorry your Aunt is having to go through that....

My daughters stables in Virginia took in 17 extra showhorses from that area and the Jersey shore area...... and I believe that they are still caring for them and plan to for many months to come....its going to take a long time I think for things to come back to even halfway normal for most of those folks and naturally its not just the humans who are finding things difficult... animals are suffering too....but less so with help from others.

Its always good at times like this to check in with whatever relief agency you can throw your support to and I encourage anyone reading this to do what they can to help people and animals in need...

If Mikado wants to call that a feigned response then thats his problem.

Wondering why he hasn't used this Forum to make the same plea....

Remember this place is under my Dads name and he would be asking all of your right now to help where you can.....

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Linda Brown wrote:I know that we have had serious differences Mikado... but I hope when you are able that you will check in with this Forum and let us know how you fared during the storm that came through your area... it must have been quite an experience and I and I am sure most of the rest of us also hope that you are alright.

Linda

You specifically asked me. How else should I react? You pretend to be George and send an email that threatens my family. You post information on the Token that results in my parents being harassed and multiple hangup calls. So why show concern? Attempting to rebuild your image? That is what it most probably is.

I had it correct....feigned concern.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut