What ???? No offence but don't enclude me in your ideals

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: What ???? No offence but don't enclude me in your ideals

Postby StarCat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:43 am

Karen, we do have friendly intelligent conversations happening here. Some things are still being rehashed, which is unfortunate. It reminds me of the summer that my niece spent five months picking at a mosquito bite on her arm. Now she has a nasty scar thirty years later. Some things aren't going to go away. I hope that you will choose to function around the pain and join the other discussions here. I use that phrasing because I have to choose to function around my back pain every day and go to work. Hopefully the steroid injections to the SI joints next week will help. Yes, shameless trolling for sympathy. The pain's bad today. Speaking of pain, Kim, I hope your recivery is proceeding well. Anyhoo, that's my take on things. Hope we see you around Miss Karen.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Hello Cat,

Oddly enough I have back problems also and having a bad day myself...I do feel for ya lol. I was looking around earlier but got a little sad when I seen a post from Raymond. I came back to bookmark this page again, I hope to engage in some interesting topics I noticed.

It is so nice to have a place to go and actually be able to have an interesting conversation :)) I should and maybe later will, go find a different thread to post on. I do look forward to some engaging talks, especially since I figured out spell check haha.
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby StarCat » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:22 pm

I need type check. I can spell, but typing is not my strong point.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:48 pm

KarenAnn23,
Hello , I speak dyslexic Yorkshire, but have managed to hopefully conquer this enough to reasonably make sense.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:06 pm

Hello Anyone :) Hi missed ya ... But........what is going on ? Can't even find a spot to post that isn't Private ??? Anyone want to clue me ?? MR. M. you got my # if you want or well I will give it a few more tries to talk here :))
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:52 am

Karen, the only place that is private is the forum "Welcome to the Quonset Hut". So, I'm not sure what you are referencing but apparently, you have made a post so problem solved. Nice to see ya.

The reason that thread is password protected is because it has been archived at Linda Leach's request that the be protected for she feels they are valuable so, I have accommodated her.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut