What ???? No offence but don't enclude me in your ideals

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

What ???? No offence but don't enclude me in your ideals

Postby KarenAnn23 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:44 pm

I spoke to KarenAnn23 on the telephone and did mention that I met Morgan. Based on the fact that Karen no longer speaks to me, and the fact that SHE made the call to Linda, speaks volumes in itself. There was no Juan/Carl or Twigsnapper that intervened.

Juan/ Carl or Twignsnapper... ( and Fred still my dear friend )

none of these people have ever spoken to me that I know of.......I know , I don't have to explain ...but Fred the call you are talking about is Lady Linda helping me with a problem with a man,,, ..I called her for advise ...about what to do to help me save what I thought was Love....we talked but about nothing I thought was wrong...
Fred you know me .... If and I surly did say something that was private...I only did so because I thought Linda knew....
ABOUT OTHER THINGS ---this is one of many things I regreat.....
I don't control what is sent to me ...most times I don't undestand it .....I just know some things and not others...I wish I could remember who offered to teach me meditaion...what was it called ?? Something about combinding head and heart..If that person would contact me ...I could tell them it is so much more then just that....I am sure from the few words he said to me that I could be his best student..Will you still teach me or have I considered for to long ??
I have many things I could add...but, I feel most important is FRED call me .....

One last thing...I need help with something that has to do with computers and someone who knows how to get around things...nothing bad...just confirmation ..if You are able to help please contact me ...

Twigsnapper, I'd be Honored to have you speek to me or the other that are here but not ...
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Re: What ???? No offence but don't enclude me in your ideals

Postby KarenAnn23 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:12 pm

It is kind of humours ....there was someone else who intervened and it was not me .....at least not alone ...what ever you thing I said you or Lady Linda ...well,, you must be mistsaken and to write that to every one was very unfair...I didn't know until tonight that you said that.
You must rethink the whole thing..what I have said is the truth ...

Does no one believe me ? will no one say anything ? Oh well, I had always felt some of you thought I did not belong...it is okay..:) Fred I am not upset ...why I stoped talking to you as much had nothing to do with whatever you thought I said to Linda ....I will not say any thing inflamatory about you or why that happened...

It would however be nice for you to clear my name...I didn't do what you thought...it is sometimes so hard to tell the difference in words written on a wall...

Take good care Everyone :)

Cabin girl Karen hahaa
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Hi Karen!

First of all.... how did you fare during the storm. I hoped that it has petered out pretty much by the time the remnants of the storm went past you all... but still... its nice to see that you have power.

This statement was written by Fred when he was trying to explain some of the things to get himself out of the jam that he had found himself in with me. One of the things was that during a phone conversation with you.... He had mentioned that he had met " Morgan" and talked to him while we were all in Vegas. Of course at the time it was meant that all that was extremely confidential. For him to mention it to you was a gross mistake and showed that he could not be trusted with sensitive information. Its not that I would not have trusted YOU myself but the fact is that he should NEVER have mentioned that meeting to anybody.

Mikado and others skoff at the idea but Freds phone call to you was in fact monitored and the contents reported to me ( and I am sure to others). Thats what really started the ball rolling as far as not trusting Fred.... how could I possibly? And then Fred later wrote this to explain himself....which is what you quoted in your opening statement.

I spoke to KarenAnn23 on the telephone and did mention that I met Morgan. Based on the fact that Karen no longer speaks to me, and the fact that SHE made the call to Linda, speaks volumes in itself. There was no Juan/Carl or Twigsnapper that intervened.

Its funny that he would say that there was no Juan who intervened because thats exactly who i GOT the initial revealing phone call from. And the thing that I remembered most about that upsetting call was that he had added " Linda, this is just the tip of the iceberg". People like that don't go further into explanations and I didn't even bother to ask.... but thats when I started hitting the panic buttons about Fred and Mikado doing things behind my back. All that should be recorded here on the HUT but over two thousand messages were erased and I am sure anything incriminating went along with them. I find it funny that Fred would think that he would even know who it was who intervened. Just how would he know that? A couple of kids playing around in a grown up world I think. No wonder they come off looking ridiculous.

In the months that have followed Mikado has launched himself on this active disinformation program spouting that "Morgan" doesns't exist, Twigsnapper doesn't exist.... that they are all somehow a figment of my own overactive imagination! I have to kind of smile at that. They sure heft alot of weight around here to be figments......handsome figments too by the way.

You and I did talk... as you said..... but I think by then I already knew what had transpired and as I recall we talked more about the romantic situtation that you found yourself in and not Fred or Mikado that much. Its strange to me that both of them think that they are the only people worth talking about I guess but the fact is that they were not even really a consideration.

I hope that your heart has healed by the way.

Its tough being in love with a Good-Bye Man.... <g>

I am putting a copy of this message on the Cosmic-Token for safe keeping because I think that it will probably disappear as soon as Mikado notices it. You are welcomed to join us again there or on the Resolute. We miss our cabin girl!!! Best to you!!! Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:39 pm

KarenAnn23 wrote:It is kind of humours ....there was someone else who intervened and it was not me .....at least not alone ...what ever you thing I said you or Lady Linda ...well,, you must be mistsaken and to write that to every one was very unfair...I didn't know until tonight that you said that.
You must rethink the whole thing..what I have said is the truth ...

Does no one believe me ? will no one say anything ? Oh well, I had always felt some of you thought I did not belong...it is okay..:) Fred I am not upset ...why I stoped talking to you as much had nothing to do with whatever you thought I said to Linda ....I will not say any thing inflamatory about you or why that happened...

It would however be nice for you to clear my name...I didn't do what you thought...it is sometimes so hard to tell the difference in words written on a wall...

Take good care Everyone :)

Cabin girl Karen hahaa

Karen,

You called me the very day it happened, want me to post the phone records?

KarenAnn23 wrote:I spoke to KarenAnn23 on the telephone and did mention that I met Morgan. Based on the fact that Karen no longer speaks to me, and the fact that SHE made the call to Linda, speaks volumes in itself. There was no Juan/Carl or Twigsnapper that intervened.

Karen you called me (around 7:10 PM EST) and spoke your concern in that Fred told you that he met Morgan ( we have since learned that he not Morgan for Morgan is fictitious by the persons own admission ). I asked if you called Linda and told her and your reply was that you did. I asked when you called and the reply was around 4 PM EST. At 4:30 PM EST while I was eating lunch, Linda called me and asked why Fred would be talking about Dave to someone and that the information came from Carlos/Juan. Pretty strange don't you think? I asked Linda when did she get the call and her response was that she just hung up with him. Now somewhere between your call and the call to me from Linda, Juan called her with the very same information you told Linda.

...yeah...right.

Now if you are thinking of another phone call in that the topic to Linda was different then I nor Fred have any information about it. However, what Fred was referencing was what I stated above.

Still want the phone records Karen?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Nobody cares about your phone records Mikado. And nobody cares about your same old sad explanations about how EXACTLY things happened IN YOUR VIEW. Your viewpoint is fatally flawed. Its the same old crap over and over and over and over. Repeating it will not make it the truth Mikado. You do not know what actually happened and you never will. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby KarenAnn23 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:25 pm

Dear Friends,,,,

I have not had a chance to catch up everything yet...I got my feelings hurt for not looking at everything and I am ashamd that I spook 1st ...

I am so sorry that I have caused anyone undue trouble...I will talk soon..there is more to storie then I have said because I was hurt...

Please understand I have responsiblilty in all and take my own responsible ... I will talk to all very very soon

Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I can not speak for the crowd here on the HUT but I want you to understand Karen that you were in NO WAY responsible for anything that happened. You were on the recieving end of information that was not supposed to be given out. No fault of yours whatsoever.

If anyone is trying to make you feel badly because of any part that you may have played by being at the same place at the same time.... then shed those feelings like water off a ducks back because its not right that you feel badly over mistakes that others have made.

You have nothing to apologize for or feel sorry about. Period.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:57 pm

I wish these boys would get their story straight'

Karen you called me (around 7:10 PM EST) and spoke your concern in that Fred told you that he met Morgan ( we have since learned that he not Morgan for Morgan is fictitious by the persons own admission ). I asked if you called Linda and told her and your reply was that you did.

Lets see. Fred says he meets "Morgan" in Vegas. He tells you. Now Mikado is trying to blame you for transmitting information that you really had nothing to do with..... and what does this mean ( we have since learned that he not Morgan for Morgan is fictitious by the persons own admission ). I

How can a ficticious person admit anything?

Mikado is busy trying to implicate you while trying to cover Freds backside and his own too.... and they can try to call " Morgan" as " ficticious" as they want but all of them know that he is a solid individual who is thoroughly disgusted with both of them.

None of that was caused by anything that you did or did not do. Do not let Mikado try to make you feel guilty of anything. He threatens and bullies and uses inuendo all the time. Its all meaningless. I am copying this onto the Cosmic-Token so that it will not be erased. If you have problems here you will know where to find me.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:55 am

Linda Brown wrote:I wish these boys would get their story straight'

Karen you called me (around 7:10 PM EST) and spoke your concern in that Fred told you that he met Morgan ( we have since learned that he not Morgan for Morgan is fictitious by the persons own admission ). I asked if you called Linda and told her and your reply was that you did.

Lets see. Fred says he meets "Morgan" in Vegas. He tells you. Now Mikado is trying to blame you for transmitting information that you really had nothing to do with..... and what does this mean ( we have since learned that he not Morgan for Morgan is fictitious by the persons own admission ). I

How can a ficticious person admit anything?

Linda, how many times has it been said. At the time it happened....EVERYONE still believed he was Morgan. There is nothing wrong with the history. You are attempting to twist things into a different picture. Should of like taking the painting of the Mona Lisa and twisting it to resemble a Picasso.

What about the fact that you told me that the CIA would show up at his door if he did anything to the Hut? Now here is the big question.....

Why haven't they showed up at my door?

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado is busy trying to implicate you while trying to cover Freds backside and his own too.... and they can try to call " Morgan" as " ficticious" as they want but all of them know that he is a solid individual who is thoroughly disgusted with both of them.

He is fictitious, however, the person you based him upon is not. Dave is quite real and was your sometimes boyfriend when you were a teenager but he was not the character you have described and was identified as Morgan.

Linda Brown wrote:None of that was caused by anything that you did or did not do. Do not let Mikado try to make you feel guilty of anything. He threatens and bullies and uses inuendo all the time. Its all meaningless. I am copying this onto the Cosmic-Token so that it will not be erased. If you have problems here you will know where to find me.

Linda

Linda, you don't have to copy. I have only erased a post of yours once or twice when you where libelous.

I am not making Karen feel guilty about anything. I told her the facts and told her that YOU used her. That was wrong Linda but then, it is so characteristic of you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby KarenAnn23 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:49 am

Hello all,

I came here to find some friendly, intelligent conversation. I had hope that this whole episode was in the past.

I am truly sorry for any harm or hurt that all 'that' caused, to anyone and everyone... I don't want to rehash any of this however, I did want to comment here before anywhere else.

My best,
Karen
KarenAnn23
Cabin Girl

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut