Answering Linda's post and her methodology

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Answering Linda's post and her methodology

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:47 pm

There are over 13 posts made by you Linda as of this date that I have not read yet and as I answer them, you respond which is keeping the number at 13.

I have much better things to do than to answer them. I will however answer when and if I have time which means I answer when I read them.

To the readers of the forum:

The posts being made by Linda are meaningless and are only being made to be combative. When they are responded to by me, I am accused of everything she is.

The Due-Diligence that has been done so far is a testament to the validity of Morgan/Logan/James Barrett/whomever and twigsnapper as to their being nothing but figments of someones' imagination. They have completely disappeared from sight. One would think that in light of all the ruckus taking place on the various forums that they would at the very least, appear on her forums but they haven't.

This lack of action by them only substantiates the claim that they are not real.

The question arises as to others from the "ttbrown" forum as well. If these individuals were such stalwart supporters of Dr. Brown then what happened to them? Why such a mass or wholesale departure of so many individuals?

The answer is apparent.

So, for those that may be reading this forum, I will answer Linda's rants when I have time to waste. Continuing to do so only stirs the embers of her hatred at me for finding out the truth about Morgan and twigsnapper for that is what this comes down to.

For those not familiar with the methodology she is employing, when one is caught in a lie, they go on the offensive against the one who uncovered the lie and attempt a discrediting campaign against them. If she would have followed the agreement to leave each other alone that was made verbally and in person at the McDonalds in Phoenixville in July of 2011, then none of this would have taken place and that would include the Due-Diligence posted elsewhere in this forum.

I will answer if and when I feel the need to clarify her rantings.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Return to Conversations in the Hut