The Ridgerunner Program

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: The Ridgerunner Program

Postby Linda Brown » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 am

Hopefully this will be my last message here on the HUT.

It was originally posted on unhypnotize.com and also copied to cosmic-token.com
http://unhypnotize.com/debates/90027-li ... tb-14.html

Mikado said this earlier. Please read his words carefully.

"Everything about Merlin was correct except for one thing. I shielded him at his request. He said he didn't wish to be involved but what was I supposed to do with the information he was talking about? Afterall, we all were under the spell of Linda and any info needed to be told in some manner...didn't it?

Look out how you spout out that you are going to track down Ernestine and then you claim that you are going to track down Howard, which by the way isn't his first name. Now realize how a man in his 80's with a bit of dementia would react to an out of control little girl as yourself banging on his door. Time has proven that his feelings were correct.

Rusty was like a second father to me. He was as portrayed, He did live with a relative but when I came out about Rusty, he was dead. I would have the downloads and ask Rusty if they meant something, he either said they did or they didn't. We would sit and play chess, talk shop and every now and then he would bring out his Tarot deck. We drank coffee and he would ramble on. It was those ramblings that meant something I would post. When I would post that info from him, I had to package it, simple really but different from Morgan/twigsnapper etc for he was real."

I only have one thing to say about the above and it will be my last comment

According to official records:

John W. Russell, owner of Russells Guest House on Nutt Road in Phoenixville, died June 18, 1999.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: The Ridgerunner Program

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:16 am

Your last comment? I doubt that very much.

1. It was reported that Morgan was killed in a motorcycle accident, in the winter I might add, in 1987. This information was received by Linda from Chuck Norris who was identified as being Carlos/Juan.

2. He reanimated sometime around 2004 or so and began an email correspondence with Paul Schatzkin.

3. He then died, again, due to an illness that was serendipitously the very same illness that took the life of Paul Schatzkin's Father.

4. In 2010, he was found alive in his hometown and living there from the early 80's with a few side trips, as he claims, driving truck for Swift Transportation.

So many variations that occurred and required years to find the truth.

Now, in regard to my posts yesterday pertaining to Merlin.... How does it feel, Linda, to have the story change and to find the evidence on the Internet that is contrary to what was told? Did you perform a Due-Diligence?

Everything ever said about Merlin is true with the exception of yesterdays post which did contain some truthful parts for how else could I make it believable.

How do you like it Linda... to be fed misinformation that doesn't stand up to the litmus test? I would have thought you would have taken the time to question why I would change something I said when I am always accused of saying the same thing. I changed the truth to make it easy for you to prove it wrong, however, I thought you would have questioned my actions and pondered upon it.

You took the bait to prove a point

Your not the brightest light in the string.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to Conversations in the Hut