The Ridgerunner Program

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

The Ridgerunner Program

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am

Starting this because I want to inform you that I am going into this investigation with every fibre of the weak mentality that you seem to think that I have. So I wouldn't worry then about what it is that I might uncover. I thought that I would put this up here because I know that you have a vastly different story than the one that I might be uncovering so I wanted to be fair and give you the opportunity to paint your picture here, as best you can.... why you would decided to post as a man named Howard.... running " tests" on Forums with his students.

What EXACTLY do you want to say in defense of yourself. And yes Sweetheart.... I know that Howard is a REAL person but my charge is that you used his name and his position to post your own thoughts and that for awhile you effectively hid behind that and were found out.

So respond to that and lets just see how far you can throw the crap from the source now.

Linda

editing: There was never a "Program" as Linda is attempting to portray and the title is misleading.
Linda Brown
Commander

Re: The Ridgerunner Program

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

This is something recently posted on the Cosmic-Token in response to some things that Mikado had actually inappropriately posted on the Unhypnotize Forum. I am going to ignor him over there but felt that a response was needed so here it is.

From the cosmic-token.com

Private message by Linda Brown » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

I see that Mikado has answered with some charges of his own....about mysterious IPs and some of the other members of the early Forums..... and I just have this to say about that...This is something that Paul himself should have figured out for himself and figured what was actually happening. That he let Mikado shake his confidence is nothing short of a tragedy.....He should have asked himself these questions......
If a fellow with Morgans status....( or Mr. Twigsnappers) decided to use the Internet to communicate with anyone.... would you expect them to route those messages through their home computer? Their office computer? Anything that was even mildly traceable to them?

If you are rational you will know the answer to that.

Why was my IP used? I have no flipping idea... maybe because I was central to things... maybe because they knew in the future this sort of lame argument would be brought up and used? All thats above my pay grade.

. Shame on you Paul. Not being a " researcher" is one thing. Being purely stupid is another thing entirely. Are you all going to try to tell me that these fellas are not capable of doing this? Are you going to try to tell me that you didn't listen to the poison that Mikado was spewing and let yourself believe him? Are you going to try to blame it all on them for your lack of courage in following through? I guess I became the easier target for your own disappointments. Someone always has to take the blame huh?

As for Victoria ( miss you!) and Mark Culpepper ( see you soon and I want some more of that home made Root beer! I got myself a good saddle, watch out now!!!) and whoever else Mikado mentioned that was supposed to be me.... well.... I have no answer to any of that. I suspect that these folks have a closer arrangement to the core of what is going on here than some and I suspect that they do interact in special and important ways...

. Am I them? No.... though I wish I had the combined mental capacity of that group.... I would have an easier time.

What did that "group" do that was disadvantageous to Pau? If you look at every one of their messages they are filled with hope and encouragement and yes... in Victorias case.... urgent expectations! He might not have even gotten done what he accomplished without her " Thursday Paul? Thursday?" In his acknowledgement page he thanks all of them and many more. Are they all traced back to my IP?

What erroneous information did that group feed Paul? I never saw anything of any technical basis.... so why is Mikado trying to say that his sources were so flawed.... that " group" he mentioned never pointed Paul toward anything scientific.

And the help that Morgan and Twigsnapper gave, I believe, was simple encouragement for him to look in particular directions so that he could find previously published material.....

I understand that the tail number of the plane that Morgan mentioned to Paul has come into question but has Paul actually done any quality research to find out WHY that plane was mentioned? From experience Jan and I have learned that sometimes you have to look at information sideways because these guys are restricted from putting information straight out... so you need to use your own head and be intuitive.... which is something that Paul I guess discovered that he simply could not do.

I am not responding to Mikado on Lady of Lights Forums because I see no reason to feed him any more there. He has the entire HUT.... he bought it, paid for it with his treachery and now is saddled with it. He can post his neverending crap over there. Linda
Linda Brown

Which is of course.... HERE. Linda Brown
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Linda Brown wrote:Starting this because I want to inform you that I am going into this investigation with every fibre of the weak mentality that you seem to think that I have. So I wouldn't worry then about what it is that I might uncover. I thought that I would put this up here because I know that you have a vastly different story than the one that I might be uncovering so I wanted to be fair and give you the opportunity to paint your picture here, as best you can.... why you would decided to post as a man named Howard.... running " tests" on Forums with his students.

What EXACTLY do you want to say in defense of yourself. And yes Sweetheart.... I know that Howard is a REAL person but my charge is that you used his name and his position to post your own thoughts and that for awhile you effectively hid behind that and were found out.

So respond to that and lets just see how far you can throw the crap from the source now.

Linda

viewtopic.php?p=30995#p30995

viewtopic.php?p=30997#p30997

viewtopic.php?p=31145#p31145

viewtopic.php?p=31209#p31209

viewtopic.php?p=31216#p31216

viewtopic.php?p=31230#p31230

Here are some posts where you go both ways...is he is or is he not. One thing, he is more real than Morgan or twigsnapper.

So, if he is real, why didn't you want to meet him in July of 2011? Why is it so important to meet him now?

As to any investigation, ...go for it...but I guarantee that you will never meet him without my presence.

"So respond to that and lets just see how far you can throw the crap from the source now." From the source? What source?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:03 pm

Linda Brown wrote:
I am not responding to Mikado on Lady of Lights Forums because I see no reason to feed him any more there. He has the entire HUT.... he bought it, paid for it with his treachery and now is saddled with it. He can post his neverending crap over there. Linda
Linda Brown

Which is of course.... HERE. Linda Brown

Treachery? Oh how dramatic.

At least my crap doesn't smell as bad as yours!

Morgan, twigsnapper, wildcard, Hog Island, Victoria, Grinder, Mark Culpepper...and the list goes on. Howard was correct, psychological projection.

Thank goodness you don't know all the truth, you would have been tracking down others who need not have been bothered by you. Yes, I have lied about someone else to protect them. In fact Dave Smith knew him and didn't know the connection...the Great Morgan missed something....LMFAO. And that proves to me just how psychic you are. You would not have gotten a wall, you would have found something.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:08 am

Linda Brown wrote:Starting this because I want to inform you that I am going into this investigation with every fibre of the weak mentality that you seem to think that I have. So I wouldn't worry then about what it is that I might uncover. I thought that I would put this up here because I know that you have a vastly different story than the one that I might be uncovering so I wanted to be fair and give you the opportunity to paint your picture here, as best you can.... why you would decided to post as a man named Howard.... running " tests" on Forums with his students.

Linda

And now to respond to the above post:

I will do so by posting a link to something I posted on Christmas Day of last year.

viewtopic.php?p=30889#p30889

Mikado wrote:This brings me to Merlin. Rose has posted that he was a "sockpuppet". He most certainly was not. His name is John W. Russell and he lived at 126 Nutt Rd in Phoenixville, Pa and I would bet navy beans to dollars that Dave knew him. He was born in Bar Harbor, Maine and was put up for adoption. The family that adopted him vacationed in Maine. Rusty knew of his blood relatives and visited Maine from time to time. His military career is as stated. He lived for many years in a house across from the very Dunkin' Donuts that Dave used to dumpster dive in. To proclaim that he was not real is more than a misstatement in regard to a man who was like a second father to me. I learned so much from Rusty.

Ridgerunner has been mentioned as a sock puppet as well. I openly admit that I set up the account with Fred and I did make some posts in the beginning but those were posts that were emailed to me and I reposted. His name is Howard and I met him at a local train club. After my NDE, Howard was very instrumental in helping me through the anxiety that accompanied that experience for he is a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist and teaches at a local university. He was very helpful when the downloads began again and we would talk about them. Howard made his own posts eventually. Linda was offered the opportunity to either meet him or talk with him when she was in Phoenixville in July, she refused.

Bulwark was totally fictional and was a "sock puppet". When I joined the original forum (ttbrown.com), Andrew and I didn't hit it off too well. I created Bulwark as a vehicle to be able to communicate with both Andrew and Linda B on at least equal footing without coming into the conversation with "shields up". Linda knew about it a few days after I did so.

For 11 months you still haven't figured out one very important piece of information.

Psychic my ass.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 am

Merlin.... thats right.... Merlin.... ANOTHER deception on your part. Jan mentioned that recently.... what a disappointment that was for her.... finding out that YOU were " Merlin" because she really sorta liked the guy.

Thank goodness you don't know all the truth, you would have been tracking down others who need not have been bothered by you. Yes, I have lied about someone else to protect them. In fact Dave Smith knew him and didn't know the connection...the Great Morgan missed something....LMFAO. And that proves to me just how psychic you are. You would not have gotten a wall, you would have found something.The Great Morgan? You mean the fellow that doesn't exist?????

So now you are so desperate to maintain some sort of connection with me that you throw another little tidbit out there in hopes that I will ask all about it.... Gee Mikado.... Thank goodness that I don't know all the truth.... " Yes, I have lied about something else to protect them."Thats all I need to see. The rest is just more of your manipulating bullshit. Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 am

Leaving "Howard" the Psychiatrist and the person that you called " Ridgerunner" alone for a little bit..... lets get back to Merlin, shall we?

I had said that Rose was very disappointed to learn that you were Merlin all along. The only thing that you had to say about that sham and deception was....

"This brings me to Merlin. Rose has posted that he was a "sockpuppet". He most certainly was not. His name is John W. Russell and he lived at 126 Nutt Rd in Phoenixville, Pa and I would bet navy beans to dollars that Dave knew him. He was born in Bar Harbor, Maine and was put up for adoption. The family that adopted him vacationed in Maine. Rusty knew of his blood relatives and visited Maine from time to time. His military career is as stated. He lived for many years in a house across from the very Dunkin' Donuts that Dave used to dumpster dive in. To proclaim that he was not real is more than a misstatement in regard to a man who was like a second father to me. I learned so much from Rusty.

He WAS NOT a sock puppet???????.... but you refer to him in the past tense. Because he was dead.... wasn't he? YES maybe he did live at 126 Nutt Road.... maybe he was born in Maine.... thats not the point. The FACT is that he was a character IN YOUR PAST which you manufactured to manifest messages on the HUT... of course his military career as was stated. What was NOT STATED is that he was DEAD!!!!!! [color=#FF0000]He was REAL, yes Mikado.... but not alive when you used his personality on the HUT to post your messages.[/color

]
Notice how very carefully Mikado chose his words above. How cunningly he deceives.

This is being posted on the Cosmic-Token also.

Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:28 pm

Mikado... Here is your chance now to explain " Merlin" to those reading this....

http://cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic ... &start=120

That was Roses comment about how disappointed she was when she learned that the " Merlin" on the forum was actually YOU. Explain that..... Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am

Linda Brown wrote:Mikado... Here is your chance now to explain " Merlin" to those reading this....

http://token/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=454&start=120

That was Roses comment about how disappointed she was when she learned that the " Merlin" on the forum was actually YOU. Explain that..... Linda

I did just that...on the unhynotize forum.

But remember, he was explained before, as was Bulwark and Ridgerunner.

Now, explain all of your personas. IF you have the guts but then if you did...no one will believe you.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

I did just that...on the unhynotize forum.

But remember, he was explained before, as was Bulwark and Ridgerunner.
Now, explain all of your personas. IF you have the guts but then if you did...no one will believe you.
Mikado

Mikado never explained ANYHING until he was trapped and had no way out.
And now obviously he thinks that he has succeeded in damaging my reputation so that " no one will believe me?" Thats what he was actually in this for from the very beginning. The idea of research on his part was just a sham. One of these days you will be able to admit that too.
Mr. Smith was the first one to point that out to me. No wonder Mikado has stated that everything started going downhill when Smith showed up.

Mikado openly lied to several of our inside members.... and then got insulted when he was tossed out on his ear. What did he expect?

And this campaign he has waged against me is a mirror image of the things that he actually was doing against us.

Perhaps Mikado will remember the fake cc from "Merlin"....( the offer of tomatoes I think it was?.) He later confessed to Jan that he had done that purposefully to convince her of the validity of Merlin.... when he was Merlin all the time..... and this is the same man who makes accusations of deceit of others???? constantly waving the TRUTH BANNER! And I am supposed to have respect for him. Show me why....

Mikados only problem is now that he seems to want to stay in the game somehow but doesn't know how to accomplish that. He has intentionally alienated me completely. Why does he think that I would trust him ever again? He has insulted others... and misled others down a path they can not regain....I am thinking here of course of Pladuim... who has given up any chance of being part of anything in the future. ( Probably for best... my fond wishes go with him..)

So Mikado is what Mikado has wrought for himself. To use his words.... Linda
Linda Brown
Commander

Next

Return to Conversations in the Hut