Obsession ( not the perfume )

The further discussions of Science and Technology from T. T. Brown's work through today's breakthroughs and continuing research.

Re: Obsession ( not the perfume )

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:36 am

Fred,

Do you remember back in 2011 after the dustup I changed my avatar to a painting. The title of the painting was "Time saves Truth from Falshood and Envy". The painter was LeMoyne. He committed suicide the day after he painted it. The only comment Linda made at the time was about the painter committing suicide and failed to see the meaning. She still had time then and the sand is running out.

i decided to put the painting up as my avatar for a period. I believe that in time, truth comes out. Sometimes it is longer than a human life but come out it does.

I wouldn't say it is the last time you will say anything for one never knows what tomorrow brings...sounds very clicheish ...don't it? But true never the less.

There are good people here posting and quite possibly more will come and perhaps this will be the watering hole it once was but this time the water will not be tainted by "falsehood and envy" but honesty even if the honesty proves to be false, let it have been based upon a known fact at the time stated.

I ramble too much at times.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:32 am

Kim just informed me that Fred's post was copied over to the Token at 2:34 GMT, that would be 9:34 AM EDT.

Linda does not have easy access to this site. I have checked the IP's counter and have looked at all who visited this page in the times allotted which iis from the time Fred posted to when it appeared on the Token. I have a very good idea who is feeding Linda.

I wish to say that you are not helping the situation in the least. There has been an outside individual perusing both the Token and this site. Their conclusion is that Linda is a psychopath and a dangerous person. By taking these posts over to her, you are prolonging a situation that needs to just die off. As long as this continues, there will never be any rest with her. There was a phrase that Linda said her parents used that she would overhear - "She need not know".

This applies here as well. If someone posts something in regard to past events and they do this as a cathartic release...so what? It does not generate multiple thread titles, false individuals logging in as someone else to create havoc and espouse on any one person in an attempt to tarnish them. It does not become a topic where if one was to look at the posts would be more than 70% of all posts and if one doesn't believe me and they have the ability on the Token then do a search of Mikado, Kim or the Hut and you will see. The Token is a site dedicated for one main purpose disguised as research. How much research is truly taking place there on the Resolute?

I am not doing this to instigate a thing. If someone wishes to post out of frustration of Linda's obsession with attacking individuals....I understand for sometimes you just have to respond but I don't want to see it become one post for her one post. Let's try to keep it at a minimum...but....

Whomever is taking posts to her is doing more harm than good and is attempting to perpetuate whatever it is that is eating at Linda and the question I have is...Why? And my comment to that is that they are as sick as she.

...sometimes you have to..."Indiana...let it go."

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Fred,
Could You please expand on a comment You made:-
"And sad to say, neither was Her father"
You were commenting about Linda not been who You wanted Her to be, and continued with the above.
You may well be privvy to far more details about all of this fiasco, but if You have specifics about Dr Brown???, could You please clarify.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:32 am

Seems this painting is very apt...

"...Time Saving Truth from Falsehood and Envy was painted at the height of Lemoyne’s fame and success. The painter was suffering from severe depression at the time and inexplicably saw himself as the victim of conspiracies by his colleagues. The subject of the painting could refer to this imagined situation: the bearded figure of Time with the scythe is holding up Truth, the nude female figure. Falsehood with the mask and Envy in a greenish skin colour have been pushed to the ground. Immediately after finishing the painting, Lemoyne lost the fight against his mental illness and committed suicide."

The manner of his demise adds to the emotive power that this painting emits. Excellent choice, and shows the dangers of being in contact with a cold irresponsible mind.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:56 am

Seems I have been accused of making a statement not worth repeating here by the Linda the 'coin operator', and my response:-

Produce some actual prima facia evidence and send me your writ or shut up. I have had enough of lying in general your variety is tiresome in the extreme. If I were to accuse someone of ASPD I would do it myself and not via another poster. Whatever problem you may have it does not exist in my reality.

I no longer however believe you are a victim in this cyber-bullying, as you would have responded like one, and that you singularly have failed to do. Only you wants to maintain this and only you will not respect others wishes to be left alone.

"The behaviour pattern is always the same, the details vary" (Tim Field 1998)

I walked away from your site as a consequence and maybe you have destroyed a friendship that lasted 35 years but I will not yield EVER to being bullied by you.

Rant over....
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby re-rose » Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:41 pm

I have no idea what has been said, WAGS, but I am sad to hear that any of this drama has taken a toll on your friendship. I would send you a sympathetic PM, but you have them disabled. That's a bad sign.

Are you okay?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby wags » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:57 pm

re-rose wrote:I have no idea what has been said, WAGS, but I am sad to hear that any of this drama has taken a toll on your friendship. I would send you a sympathetic PM, but you have them disabled. That's a bad sign.

Are you okay?

rose

PM system is switched on.
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:09 pm

wags wrote:Seems I have been accused of making a statement not worth repeating here by the Linda the 'coin operator', and my response:-

Produce some actual prima facia evidence and send me your writ or shut up. I have had enough of lying in general your variety is tiresome in the extreme. If I were to accuse someone of ASPD I would do it myself and not via another poster. Whatever problem you may have it does not exist in my reality.

I no longer however believe you are a victim in this cyber-bullying, as you would have responded like one, and that you singularly have failed to do. Only you wants to maintain this and only you will not respect others wishes to be left alone.

"The behaviour pattern is always the same, the details vary" (Tim Field 1998)

I walked away from your site as a consequence and maybe you have destroyed a friendship that lasted 35 years but I will not yield EVER to being bullied by you.

Rant over....

Had to google ASPD,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial ... y_disorder

Hope You are OK wags?
It's all only words.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:30 am

Suddenly my login works on the coin based forum....I retrieved some older stuff I was looking for from 2012 with Raymond and left after reading her one new post to me...

It said I was too inconsistent....since I came back and gave her several chances to exercise what her forum was originally founded for..or so I thought....and suggested numerous times that she drop her endless march towards lemming cliff.(Yes, an actual place, I believe ;))

So, hopefully me coming here and sharing with people Ive found to be genuine and real will give her a perfect example of inconsistency..and a migraine to go with it.

She ruined a not only her own forum, but a good group of people at PRC, with refusing to let spilled milk be, and now has found herself posting walls of text for a woefully depleted membership over at her house of ill repute.

Once she held my interest, like a friend who always lent an ear, now she is showing me she wants to repossess that ear, and take a bit of flesh with it.

In the words of a proud Murican on a park bench feeding pigeons...Screw her.

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:47 am

Dave,

Your probably a better man than I for everyone once in a while I am tempted, and sometimes follow through, in giving a rebuttal. However, your right, it is wasted energy and time to move on.

...but every once in a while I turn around and look back and just feel the need to comment. I apologize in advance for when I do it.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations in the Hut